The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 20
freedomuser12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreedomuser12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: SPAM from OKT - Be warned that it has been submitted to SPF

Can only keep blocking numbers and boycott the websites. If no demand, their stable will be affected. The more they spam, the worst is their business. There are other way to enjoy.
Old 18-10-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

On another thread, many people have suggested to block the spam messages by keywords/keyphrases. Why keep venting the same problem which the solution has already been given?
Old 18-10-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
icyvoidangel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
i have already blocked a number of the OKT number, but i guess they are just pre-paid cards or some sort as the number keep changing.

i believe there are OKT or their related people looking at the site. I have no issue with them running their business as it a demand and supply world. But if they want to keep their business going, spamming our number with their ads doesn't help anything. end of the day, it is their girls that really make a difference.

so if any OKT is reading this, we will come to you when we have the need. Hard selling dont work.......
sounds like insurance agents and banks
Old 18-10-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomuser12 View Post
Can only keep blocking numbers and boycott the websites. If no demand, their stable will be affected. The more they spam, the worst is their business. There are other way to enjoy.
Good and logical advice here.
Old 18-10-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
On another thread, many people have suggested to block the spam messages by keywords/keyphrases. Why keep venting the same problem which the solution has already been given?
Totally agreed! They keep changing their ads, i keep adding the key words... now rare to get ads from them.. all messages kena block
Old 21-10-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
backdoortowar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those Websites that are spmming, we should create a registry so that Bros do not give them business. I've stopped going altogether since they've started to spam my phones.

And since I do not check who has spammed me, I simply stop going.

I gave my number not for the bastards to spam me.
Old 21-10-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 6
prepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to behold

If you all need a number that don't belong to you, please pm me for more info.
Old 22-10-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

the problem is they keep changing numbers

secondly, some use servers so they dont even have a number to let u block

like those who send scam messages under DBS, OCBC etc

and best part, the message appear under your OTP messages from these banks, that's why alot kanna conned, really believe is from bank

heard the chickens will send in the customer number to check in a centralised database to see if blacklisted or what. meanwhile, the database get bigger and bigger. OKT maybe can buy the list or spam ads for a fee or what.

sms come in ask u call chicken and seen by OC, abit hard to wash off despite jump into yangtze river
Old 27-10-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
loko73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wish there is hacker bro here that can shut down their sites
Old 02-12-2018, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2954 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

My good friend just taught me a way to stop the spam. Lately he went to one massage, the massage is so shitty until he kpkb to the masseur, the masseur give him the LJ face and he tell the masseur he will call police immediately after this. Lol! His phone immediately got blocked and he don’t receive all these fuck sms anymore. Lol!
Old 02-12-2018, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aoh-jun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At least wolf is dead. So 1 less spammer right
Old 02-12-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
mylover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
What if I tell you it is the intention of the SPF as well that the costumers being harassed by those messages?

One way to alleviate the illegal prostitution activities is to penalize the costumers. Bear in mind that, it is the costumers themselves who have been relentlessly supporting these activities - - the costumers "invest" millions of dollars every month to survive the business.

So, you guys talking about reporting to the SPF. It would surprise me if the SPF is giving any fuck to these cases.

Dare you write to the press or complain to your MP that you have been spammed by the OKTs after you went calling chicken? I doubt that.
Really so serious. Thank you for sharing.

Best to go overseas.
Old 02-12-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
oxytocin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
My good friend just taught me a way to stop the spam. Lately he went to one massage, the massage is so shitty until he kpkb to the masseur, the masseur give him the LJ face and he tell the masseur he will call police immediately after this. Lol! His phone immediately got blocked and he don’t receive all these fuck sms anymore. Lol!
Really interesting method.

Tks for sharing.
Old 02-12-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
lkari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
the problem is they keep changing numbers

secondly, some use servers so they dont even have a number to let u block

like those who send scam messages under DBS, OCBC etc

and best part, the message appear under your OTP messages from these banks, that's why alot kanna conned, really believe is from bank

heard the chickens will send in the customer number to check in a centralised database to see if blacklisted or what. meanwhile, the database get bigger and bigger. OKT maybe can buy the list or spam ads for a fee or what.

sms come in ask u call chicken and seen by OC, abit hard to wash off despite jump into yangtze river
So jialat. Tks or sharing.
Old 02-12-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Rinterest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Totally agreed! They keep changing their ads, i keep adding the key words... now rare to get ads from them.. all messages kena block
Well done bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1