The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-10-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
The white Knight doesn’t exist nor I am defending her. Seriously why keep revolving yourself on the state of the toilet. Ultimately, what are we guys here for? A decent massage time and a good release. That’s the primary objective.

I doubt that 80% of the folks here who visit MLs are living in an apartment and more less having a toilet liked hers. Yes, you saw some flies. No, I didn’t see any. So what’s the issue here? Freaking out on flies?....Lol.

Cheers mate. Just enjoy and let it go.
Lol I’m just answering to whatever was quoted nothing to revolve about I had my fair share of ups n downs too having been in the scene for some time. Like I said I will move to other ML and in case ppl think I am flaming her so ya agree that what we want Is a good release, but as much having said that my whole experience from massage to Release wasn’t so good and she was using her phone at times but I gave her credit for being so hard working. My primary objective wasn’t achieve.

To me personally I had creeps about the hygiene thus i mentioned this. It’s not just about flies it the whole environment. Prob to others is nothing. Anyway this will be my last comment I am here to provide honest MR not go into a debate on who gets the best out of her. Cheers mate
Old 22-10-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Think the key point is that Bro Jason910's comments/feedback has been received loud and clear. Moving forward, she would've taken notice of this issue and pay more attention to it, and hence it shouldn't occur again. Such constructive feedback is for the benefit of everyone, so kudos.
Finally a bro who understood my intentions. Thanks!
Old 22-10-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3388 / Power: 12
kumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
Lol. Things got steamy. Luckily I didn’t taste any others cum taste in her mouth. Seriously, you think the MLs like having every other guy CIM. They are not pig. It’s a service industry. They have no choice but to reap what they sow.

Everyone has their likes and don’ts. A real man knows how to satisfy yet be satisfied.
Swee i like what you say! Humble points from me
Old 22-10-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 8
Tan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
I suspect his choice of words saying 'very disgusting' is an overstatement. Most of us have seen the aforementioned bathroom, it may not be extremely polish but is definitely reasonable condition. She herself also spend time to 搞卫生 when have time.
Actually , what he said was true i went before his turn, she said she would take care of it at night . You all should not jump in and flame him, i saw the flies it was quite terrible. I do not understand why you all have to flame him when he was just voicing out his opinion. The best part is the moment he posted, some bro go inform her what is said in the forum and in the end she call me and thought it was me who posted it. If he is posting some constructive feedback there is no need to go inform her what he posted .

Last edited by Tan837; 22-10-2018 at 01:24 PM.
Old 22-10-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 14
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy.info/sisi-massage/
https://sglonelyguy.info/xiao-yu-massage/

Any fr for these two ladies yet?
Old 22-10-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, we are still on the topic about toilet?!

Perhaps time to move on lah.

1.Kind bro highlighted the state of toilet during his visit, to pre-empt others in case is a deal breaker to some bros.

2. Kind bros visited subsequently verified toilet condition is now acceptable.

3. ML clearly is aware of her toilet saga and will certainly be mindful to maintain it to a certain standard.

End of the day bros who don't care that much about toilet will still book her. Those whom are more worried can make their own decisions or text her to clean up the toilet before they visit.

Case close la bros, let's talk ML services and end the toilet fiasco. Peace.
Old 22-10-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 8
Tan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It would not had started if people do not flame brothers posting constructive feedback.
Old 22-10-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

MR on Rui Rui.

Looks: 8.5/10 cute syt kinda of looks

Room: unique layout and spacious. Not going to mention any hygiene Since is no big deal to most.

Massage: 9/10 My My being pettie she packs a punch in her massaging can work on my aching part and I felt really comfy after that. She is trained in this area based on what she told me.

Sensual: 8.5/10 strip for me and very patient and really takes her time to Ensure I am well received! No using of phone and even wash me in the toilet. Very good customer service. Lol CBJ for me nicely too.

Overall left a happy man.

RTM: yes definitely.
Old 22-10-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
What you mean by checking your convo? Was there a screenshot of your convo with her? If can show that will be great.

Anyway thanks for your honest MR. Hope to see more from you in the future.
What I meant was my conversation with her on the spot to avoid a one sided story I ask her in to take a look on the spot and she was shocked.

Those who did not see it or encounter will think I am trying to be funny or exaggerating.. the logic is the same as a dirty towel being used. To others is ok to me I mind thus I will give my honest MR. This is only just part of it I also mentioned her using the phone etc. But I also credit her for being hard working.

Anyway it’s over.
Old 22-10-2018, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
What I meant was my conversation with her on the spot to avoid a one sided story I ask her in to take a look on the spot and she was shocked.

Those who did not see it or encounter will think I am trying to be funny or exaggerating.. the logic is the same as a dirty towel being used. To others is ok to me I mind thus I will give my honest MR. This is only just part of it I also mentioned her using the phone etc. But I also credit her for being hard working.

Anyway it’s over.
Cleanliness and using of phone are 2 of the main areas that are important to me. Thanks for pointing that out.

I was planning of visiting her but now will skip given so many good ml around.
Old 22-10-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ranger1208 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR on this SYT....

https://sglonelyguy.info/xiao-xia-massage/
https://ltdsg.com/xiao-xia/

Looks : 9/10 - natural beauty, prettier than photos, a sweet looking and petite girl
Massage : 7/10 - relaxing and sufficient strength, room for improvement
Sensual : 9/10 - awesome, it was wonderful, never regret, one of the best I ever met

Zero commercial feel, will definitely rtm soon before she leaves by end this month.
Old 22-10-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR for SLG Long Nu

Like what some bros shared before this girl is really SOLID!!!

Looks:9/10 my kind of looks a lil fierce & dao looking but really playful when she warms up

Body:8/10 if her ass was as perky as Yiyi it would be a 9/10...her boobs were really delicious,not firm kind but really nice to fondle,suck and rub your rod on...

BBBJ:8/10 decent and can bob up and down fast and spent a good amount if time on the balls...her bbbj is more of the sensual kind...

Massage:10/10 as listed in the website she basically did everything except for Oil massage...

COBidnt do CIM though i prefer cim but i keep staring at her boobs and they were so perfect...ask her to be in doggy position and she hj my rod with her nipples pressing down on my dickhead...super heavenly...after that still rub my rod w the cum and lie beside me lol...

Shower:Showered before and after and we frenched from the shower to the bed and back again..fondled her boobs in the shower and she did abit of teasing...

RTFefinitely! prolly the only girl that can “KC” me after all this years..this is genuine service with a superb attitude...very 贴心
Old 22-10-2018, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSomeDude View Post
has anyone tried this ML? her looks gum me

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=699229&page=27
A couple of months back, tried Wendy. She is very pretty and accommodating although she operates out of a spa/massage parlour.

Looks: 8.5/10 close to pix
Body: 8/10 - B boobs were soft and responsive nips
GFE: 6.5/10 [language proved an issue - she being Viet with some english]
BJ/CIM: - No -
Massage: 6.5/10 mid hardness not piano type
Boobs Massage: 6/10 a bit disappointing
Boobs Fuck: -No -
Head Massage:7/10
HJ: 7/10
Room: pass - it's a spa after all
Overall service: 7/10
A bit steep for the asking price....
Old 22-10-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 12
xiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of light

Notice a SLG girl can bonk but it cost 300 is it worth?
Old 22-10-2018, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoguaiguai View Post
Notice a SLG girl can bonk but it cost 300 is it worth?
300 better be damn hot
That’s steeper than some locals right
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1