The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gang of Five

Nice write up. Thanks T.S.
Old 14-10-2018, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 16
spluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond repute

Steam siah, make me think of all the OL sexy girls hat take my Taxi

PM me to share pics & BOOOBY MILF contacts

Or add me on Skype at wesbrown09

For our group to fap to our friends and fap targets!!!

Grab Referral code: joey16813 $8 off!!!
Old 14-10-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 14-10-2018, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
Old 14-10-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
PreviousWeb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sexciting story TS, please continue
Old 15-10-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, enjoy it alot. keep on sharing TS.
Old 22-10-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

come on TS, go go go...waiting for the update.
Old 27-10-2018, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 15
megafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant future

come on TS! don't leave us hanging! still the fifth member to write about!
Old 08-11-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no more updated? TS don't run away with your own goods... we cant touch but we can feels from your story..
Old 21-11-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 19
Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!

So sorry guys! Been super overwhelmed with work... and just completed my project. Whoo hoo!! So now I'll finish the story... I PROMISE!
Old 21-11-2018, 06:06 PM
Samster

Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!

The next couple of weeks went by in a flash, and Christmas was almost upon us. There was festive mood in the office, as colleagues started dressing the walls with Christmas decorations and putting up Christmas trees. Everyone was in an upbeat mood, except the Gang of Five. Because Samuel’s deal was exceptionally large-scale, there was a lot of paperwork to be completed before the deal can be reported to our headquarters. Queenie was impatient to finish the case as one of the vice-presidents tendered his resignation, and she wanted to log in Samuel’s project to boost her chances for consideration to fill that position. The team was working full steam to fulfill all the paperwork requests from Samuel’s staff, and I hardly had any chance to see them since the D&D night.

I was about to leave for my lunch break when I saw a message from Claire. “Meet us at the usual sushi place? Need to discuss something with you.” I confirmed the lunch appointment with her, and made my way down to the quiet Japanese restaurant tucked away in a corner of the nearby eateries. Claire and the ladies were already there, and they had booked a private room. When I entered, the mood was somber and they were consoling Faye who was sobbing uncontrollably.
Old 21-11-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

“Goodness… what happened?” I asked as I sat down. Jo explained that Faye’s mum was quite ill in Suzhou, and she had requested to take leave immediately to take care of her mum. To everyone’s shock, Queenie rejected the request on the grounds that Faye was required on the team to finish up the paperwork submission. Even as Faye pleaded and promised to continue with her work via email correspondence in China, Queenie was unmoved and rejected the leave application. She coldly told Faye that she wasn’t a doctor, so there was little she can do even if she went back, and that her mum’s condition wasn’t fatal. The last statement was the final straw for the team, and they were incensed about the way Faye was treated.

“She really said that? It’s a horrible thing to say,” I commented. The ladies were seething with anger as they recounted the cold manner in which Queenie told Faye off. “What kind of stupid logic is that when she said Faye is not a doctor? Her mum has already seen a doctor, and now Faye is just trying to help her with her daily stuff! Is she really stupid or just uncaring?!” Julia exclaimed.

“It’s obvious why she didn’t want to let Faye go home,” Jo added. “Queenie doesn’t want to jeopardize her chances to become VP. But come on… Faye’s mum needs her and she thinks her promotion is more important? That’s just sick… that just means that she’s willing to sacrifice any of us for her own career.” Faye was trying to hold back her emotions, but it was difficult when she thought of her mum battling her illness alone at home in China. “My mum… she did so much for me to get me to… where I am. I cannot leave her alone at such a critical moment!” she sobbed.
Old 21-11-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

“That’s just insane. Why don’t you just ignore that crazy bitch and just go back home?” I asked. “She can’t,” Claire replied. “Queenie helped Faye settle her school fees with an interest-free company loan. If she goes, Queenie will fire her and she’ll be in breach of contract, and the penalty is pretty heavy.” We had our lunch in silence as everyone tried hard to think of a solution.

“What if…” Julia pondered. “What if we petition the management to pressurize Queenie to approve Faye’s leave application?” Jo rolled her eyes at her naivety. “That will really piss Queenie off, because it will constitute a revolt in the bosses’ eyes, and Queenie will never get her promotion. Guess what will happen to us? I can’t even imagine…” Claire nodded her head in agreement. “We need to force Queenie to agree to Faye’s request without upsetting the chain of command. Yet she is our boss and she is obviously beyond reason.”

“Fuck her lah!” Julia exclaimed in frustration. “Let’s just all quit! See if she can run the show all by herself.” Everyone was surprised at Julia’s sudden outburst. “What did you say? Can you say that again?” Claire asked. Jo replied sheepishly, “Sorry… I’m just too angry about the way Queenie treats us.”

“No… that’s not what I meant,” Claire said. “You said ‘fuck her’… and I think I have an idea!” Claire detailed her idea to use sex as a weapon to blackmail Queenie, to avenge all the times when Queenie rode roughshod over them. The gang listened in earnest, nodding their heads in enthusiasm and interjecting with their suggestions as Claire went through the plan. I was dumbfounded by the deep-seated anger the ladies had for their boss, as I’d always imagined them as a tight-knitted gang. The gang members were planning a revolution, and the boss would not like what they had in mind for her.
Old 21-11-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
DearLite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back bro, and nice updates!!
Old 22-11-2018, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1