The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of
Re: To annul or divorce

Divorced status not much diff nowadays. Too common. Ask urself how many people u know are d

Can annul better faster over time frame become a d issue more troublesome.

Even then after 3.5 yrs u going to buy over the house as a single or sell it are more issues to face.

Short term pain better long term pain. And dun forget after time frame of annul over if u caught in disadvantageous situation then prepare to pay a lot of $$$. So even more issues for u.

Best have a talk with ur wife and come to a mutual decision

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 22-10-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 21
sacs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysacs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTay View Post
Thank you bros.. so far the sentiments is to end it asap, no one has said to recoup financial losses. The only way is through annulment, but it is tricky as it will also require her agreement. She is currently sitting on the fence on this one, unless her friends encourage her in the opposite direction.
Somehow she has quite a few friends who have either annulled or going through divorce. *should have been a red flag but unfortunately i ignored logic.

I hope it is not the case that if she doesn't agree to annulment, I will have no choice but to give in to her wishes and wait for 3.5 years. If that is the case, it is quite a shit situation to be in. I will check with my lawyer on this.

Cleyeo also mentioned the same concern.
3.5 years is not a short time, she might change her words when it comes nearer to the sale and want to fight for more share.
Thanks for pointing this out. Looks like I will have to bring this up with my lawyer when I meet him.

Thanks bros for contributing.
Have u ask lawyer if u can annul? Annulment from my knowledge if u r married less than 1yr. And since u have hdb it might not be possible but only for divorce.

If u r worried she back out on her words, thats where d seperation deed comes in. Thats y u need to do the deed now so 5yrs up, u can carry on d divorce as per d deed.
Once deed is done u can carry on ur life, she as well. No need to be anxious. Even u have another gf outside, u dont even need to worry.
Old 23-10-2018, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacs View Post
Have u ask lawyer if u can annul? Annulment from my knowledge if u r married less than 1yr. And since u have hdb it might not be possible but only for divorce.

If u r worried she back out on her words, thats where d seperation deed comes in. Thats y u need to do the deed now so 5yrs up, u can carry on d divorce as per d deed.
Once deed is done u can carry on ur life, she as well. No need to be anxious. Even u have another gf outside, u dont even need to worry.
Annulment is valid within 3 years of marriage.
Its quite complicated. Usually its either special case or both parties have to agree to the annulment. Special cases like spouse left sg for at least 2 yrs and uncontactable; spouse has been married in another country before your marriage; family violence; etc.
For special cases, annulment can even be done > 3 years of marriage. Example: spouse has been married in another country before your marriage. Because the marriage took place before your marriage, by right your marriage shouldn't even be valid because the law does not allow a person to maintain 2 valid marriages. So in this case even 50 years later also can annul.
Got hdb or not is not important in annulment case. Important is both parties agree what will happen to the flat after annulment, or if anyone party can even keep the flat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1