The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
badbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Advice on love

Hi, I had been with this girl like 3 years. We met occasionally and we did have sex. She told me she loved me. Recently she got into a bawl with family and move out and stay alone. Sometimes she will ask for some financial help with rental or cig.... Recently she stopped contacting me or simple reply on WhatsApp which previously will keep asking me if I can meet her for meals...

Phone calls are also getting real hard. I misses her but I am trying to let her go... Msg her to talk about it but she saying she is either busy or unwell.. or blue tick me... NV reply. After that say fall asleep... When I tell her I need to settle it... She mention will call me after she shower. After she shower she msg say she is not feeling well.. after that calls and msg all NV pick up..

What should I do?
Old 05-10-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
badbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Advice on action

Hi, I had been with this girl like 3 years. We met occasionally and we did have sex. She told me she loved me. Recently she got into a bawl with family and move out and stay alone. Sometimes she will ask for some financial help with rental or cig.... Recently she stopped contacting me or simple reply on WhatsApp which previously will keep asking me if I can meet her for meals...

Phone calls are also getting real hard. I misses her but I am trying to let her go... Msg her to talk about it but she saying she is either busy or unwell.. or blue tick me... NV reply. After that say fall asleep... When I tell her I need to settle it... She mention will call me after she shower. After she shower she msg say she is not feeling well.. after that calls and msg all NV pick up..

What should I do?
Old 05-10-2018, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 7
xxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to behold
Re: Advice on action

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbear View Post

What should I do?

You should Move on
Old 05-10-2018, 03:02 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What should I do?
It's so blatantly obvious that she doesn't give a shit about you that you must be living in your own altered reality not to recognise this fact.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-10-2018, 05:59 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

she dont fancy you anymore.. time to move on.

Quote:
What should I do?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 05-10-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

By the sounds of it, this is not a committed r/s and more a FWB arrangement which lasted for 3 years.

You had your fun but all good things must come to an end. The fact that she is ghosting on you is a clear sign that shes does not want to maintain contact any longer. Take the hint and move on from this one sided affair.
Old 05-10-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Possible that she may have found a sugar daddy.
Just move on and set her free.
Old 06-10-2018, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Bro badbear.

GET A LIFE.

Your case is freaking obvious she don't really give a shit about your feelings and has never viewed you as a real boyfriend. Sorry to be harsh but the fact is this, you are just a convenient pass-time to her, nothing more. So please stop IMAGINING that there's something deeper in your relationship with her. Maybe the sex is good so you can't let go. If so, then please tweak your mindset and look at yourself as a Fuckbuddy to her and stop behaving like a needy boyfriend and keep asking for her attention. No girl like to be banged by a emotionally needy man. Behave like a real man and maybe she will still consider you in her fuckmate list.
Old 06-10-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

looking from another perspective, she went out to stay alone, and how much you had helped her.

maybe she found you not dependable?
Old 06-10-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

@TS two of the bro @otamy and @kurtis may be right.

What make her avoiding you and not totally close the door fully on you. She is staying out. If she ever ask for financial help for rental and cig that shows that even if she work, it's not enough for herself.

You are not providing as you don't need to anyway but she has the need.

Apparently she may have found or meet an SD that needs the exclusivity at least for him to trust her before she can make any other move. Maybe one day you will receive a msg or call from her.

The question is, are you prepare to accept it if it is true or are you going to join the SD arrangement because it's her.

If you are looking for gf then I guess you just leave it as it is as an open chapter move on and you will meet new encounter.
Old 06-10-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Advice on love

Quote:

What should I do?
She found someone else. Time to move on.
Old 09-10-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Don't waste time. Listen to all senior bros here. Just find another lady to fill the void
Old 11-10-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 6
Hereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to behold

Agree with all the bros here. Time to move on.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

When a girl behave this way to u after u try few times to get her back, there is no point to waste time further. Just move on and look for another.
So obvious her reasons of not attending to your calls or message.
Anyway u r trying to let go of her makes things easier.
Old 14-10-2018, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Move on, maybe she manage to find someone even better already, just that she don't want to tell you the truth to hurt you.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1