The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2008, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 19
Mr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peridot62 View Post
Dear Dolly gal, would you find it disgusting when you are been lick while you are having your period.
It's really awful leh!
Old 31-05-2008, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 16
=LatexDolly= is a Helpful and Caring Samster=LatexDolly= is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Dear Dolly gal, would you find it disgusting when you are been lick while you are having your period.
nothing is too perverted a request for me. afterall, i am into bdsm. but, i would NEVER impose this upon a guy, unless he's 101% sure he wants to do it. this is for the guy's enjoyment. alot of people might find it sick, but if he derives pleasure from it, wish granted. i would only enjoy it if he enjoys giving it. i find that reasonable. i wouldn't feel good if the guy doesn't like it.
Old 01-06-2008, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 19
nobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
How about lick the gal when she having her mense and drink the blood ?

I try that and still trying, the younger the gal the better....
bro, u are the man la.. powerful. are u a vamp..?
Old 01-06-2008, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
Here's a pervert thing you can try in daily life...

Ever got those tele-marketers calling you trying to sell you stuffs you don't need?

speaking about that, got 1 woman telemarketerr call me regarding spa, went on and on and i got fustrated and decide to talk a bit dirty to her. so i ask her spa got pretty gals or not, she say it's spa pretty or not dun matter, i say it matter because i will be paying so much and going down, if kena ugly gal then how.

next i ask if they provide special service and she say no just massage and then i say no special service then i not interested liao she damned pissed and pout down phone hehehe
Old 01-06-2008, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
got 1 woman telemarketerr call me regarding spa, went on and on... and then i say no special service then i not interested
Haha... good one bro!

Right, I hate those who go on and on and on following a script even when I don't sound interested. Next time I should be bold like u to get a kick out of those who are too lor-sor too...

Maybe not so direct but just start complimenting what a sweet voice they have and go from there.

Now I know how to handle SPA offers! Any tips for other offers like Credit Cards/Lines, Free Make Over studio shots, Time-Share (or whatever they've morph into nowadays), Win Luck Draws Scams, Buy Insurance, Property Agent's telemarketers (are u selling your house?)? Any more?
Old 02-06-2008, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 23
slider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sometime back... I used to work late nights. In my office floor, mostly young gals and they that work late too ..... anyway at about 8pm or so I snuck into the ladies toilet. With a womans panty I took days before.... and fresh stocking that I found in the toilet bin....and fresh panty-liners and pubic hair that I found. I went into one of the cubicles and took off my pants and undies... put on the panty and the fresh stockings.... wrap the panty-liner and pubic hair around my dick and sniffed and sucked on the ones i didn't use...... and started jerking off.... To my horror, a couple of gals came into the toilet.... one of them went into the cubicle next door to mine and pee'ed i kept as quiet as i could while still jerking off into the liner... was really high but finally cumm'ed when they left.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of

Quote:
... bro, u win.
whole thread i think so far compare wif the rest, u win hands down.
Old 02-06-2008, 07:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmei View Post
... bro, u win.
whole thread i think so far compare wif the rest, u win hands down.
No way, no one beats the guy who collects pubic hair and arranges them according to name and file the hair in an album.

I've tried licking a girl during her menses before. Not that bad lar. Just smell like iron.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

Quote:

u win hands down!
Old 02-06-2008, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by =LatexDolly= View Post
nothing is too perverted a request for me. afterall, i am into bdsm. but, i would NEVER impose this upon a guy, unless he's 101% sure he wants to do it. this is for the guy's enjoyment. alot of people might find it sick, but if he derives pleasure from it, wish granted. i would only enjoy it if he enjoys giving it. i find that reasonable. i wouldn't feel good if the guy doesn't like it.
SO u play the role of Mistress or the submissive type?

I believe there are many who dwells in the realm of BDSM....jus at different levels of the game / intensity, and its not spoken publicly.
Old 02-06-2008, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider1234 View Post
With a womans panty I took days before.... and fresh stocking that I found in the toilet bin....
Bro, u mean the gals throw away their panty or they go commando?
Old 04-06-2008, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 23
slider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bully View Post
Bro, u mean the gals throw away their panty or they go commando?
Oops Panty from someone's clothes-line previous days. The Stocking is fresh in the trash....
Old 04-06-2008, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 16
=LatexDolly= is a Helpful and Caring Samster=LatexDolly= is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinchrome View Post
SO u play the role of Mistress or the submissive type?

I believe there are many who dwells in the realm of BDSM....jus at different levels of the game / intensity, and its not spoken publicly.
well, i'm a slave/sub. i have done domme before.... but i haven't got much flair for dominating. i just enjoy being submissive and overpowered.

btw, anyone thought of buying worn and unwashed underwear? HAHAHA. soiled with the dirt of your choice. cum, lovejuice, skid marks, pee, discharge, you name it. eh, pls, dun zap me. this is supposed to be perverted. hehehe.
Old 04-06-2008, 01:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
cool_nich is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by =LatexDolly= View Post
well, i'm a slave/sub. i have done domme before.... but i haven't got much flair for dominating. i just enjoy being submissive and overpowered.

btw, anyone thought of buying worn and unwashed underwear? HAHAHA. soiled with the dirt of your choice. cum, lovejuice, skid marks, pee, discharge, you name it. eh, pls, dun zap me. this is supposed to be perverted. hehehe.

dolly want to to try to be my slave?
let me know
Old 04-06-2008, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 23
Peridot62 is a glorious beacon of lightPeridot62 is a glorious beacon of lightPeridot62 is a glorious beacon of lightPeridot62 is a glorious beacon of lightPeridot62 is a glorious beacon of lightPeridot62 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyid View Post
bro, u are the man la.. powerful. are u a vamp..?
going to be la.....after drinking so much blood ....

Uplists : GTOKing, dominion, tomvoyeur, allanooi, forumer, -l@l- , carmeo88, wanmalay, ____

Just Up : STKo1, VOGOS, Marklim. Pls PM me if I miss u.

TARGET POINTS : 500.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1