The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
JohnShaft is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imate View Post
1 million for a hj in Vien Dong is super overpriced. It used to be only 300-400k for 1. Benny is also overrated, not as good as last time before it was spoilt market. NPK is still worth exploring around, but I would head out of D1 for fun. HCM can still be a cheap place, if you are willing to explore and try new stuff. Just don't pay more than 400k for a hj n 800k for bj, not worth it.
As we can't return to those days, we must make do with those prices that are on offer now. Agreed it is best to seek locales in outer areas. My fren has turned me on to such places in distr 10 but still 1.3 million seems steep for what is on offer.

My fren tell me now he has a driver from Grab, English speaking, who says he can show him better cheaper places on the outskirts. It seems I will know more about those soon.

I researched in the previous thread of Vietnam, found there some good infos about cafes and whatnot. Two recommended for non Vietnamese customers are in district 5, called Cafe 018, two cafe both same name. I shall venture to these as they are both nearby my hotel and report later.
Old 01-05-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.spottie View Post
Hi bro Firestarter,

Can you repost your links for ktv places in the new website? You link to the old sammyboyforum sites cannot be assessed anymore as it is blocked by mda.

Thanks.
The links can be accessed if u change tge old sammyboyforum to www.sbfsg.net
Old 02-05-2017, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
korokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Benny is not bad leh in my opinion. The girls there have quite amaxing bbbj skills, with CIM too. And the girl i got was hotttt. Few months ago went there twice in 3 days, both days requested for the same babe and got her. Only regret is not gettingvher wechat for future visits.
Old 02-05-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sorry shld be Fireshark.
Follow my link below

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 02-05-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sorry shld be Fireshark.
Follow my link below

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 02-05-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!

Will be in HCM from 3-5May. Will rch in late evening… for bro who 1st few times there need place to go we can go tgt. Will run through all the drills and tips for u…
But pay ur own drinks… Or share bills equally except for my Vn frenz.
He can't drink much though …

Wechat ID
{Pm me for id - edited by mod}

Will stay at cho Ben Thanh area becoz of the convenience to change money and room is not too exp.

Regards…
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 03-05-2017 at 09:10 AM.
Old 02-05-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 14
blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!blove is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by korokay View Post
Benny is not bad leh in my opinion. The girls there have quite amaxing bbbj skills, with CIM too. And the girl i got was hotttt. Few months ago went there twice in 3 days, both days requested for the same babe and got her. Only regret is not gettingvher wechat for future visits.
bro, wat the damage when u last visit benny?
Old 02-05-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
G.spottie is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks Fireshark and blove.... very good content. Will try when I go in june.
Old 03-05-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
korokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blove View Post
bro, wat the damage when u last visit benny?
Shit bro a while back, think it was vnd400k - 450k. Bbbj with amazing tongue action and CIM. Rooms are not fully closed up, got gap at the top so can hear slirping sounds from neighbouring rooms. I myself also dont hold back and moan like mad coz they blow frickin well.
Old 09-05-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Givemethewind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Follow my link below
Great tips.
Old 12-05-2017, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 12
axpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond repute
Im here in hcmc dist1 till sunday.
im Staying platinum hotel... Any good lobang to intro?

Btw.. exchange rate at 1.615 opp ben thanh Mkt beside A&Em hotel
Bought a 10G date sim card at 150k with 10G opposute platinum hotel. Si dun buy in airport.. Fyi

Last edited by axpert; 12-05-2017 at 11:43 AM.
Old 12-05-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 12
axpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

[QUOTE=vietsampler;15378142]Repost bro Wendella 's guide ( https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showpost.php?p=14650495 ).

Thanks VietSampler and Wendella for the information..
Old 12-05-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
bastardboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybastardboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Xin chao everyone. It's been more than 2 years since I wrote something on this forum. Now still in HCM city enjoying my holiday. Been in and out of HCM for the last 2 plus years but did not have chance to go cheong because I was with my Vietnamese gf. finally have chance to cheong and relialise that some parts of the cheong scence have changed while others remained the same.

Not sure if this is still the place to share information on my trip but I will still do so anyway. As I am here alone for a week, I try not to spend money expensive tourist attractions and try to go local as possible. So far I have been to HTGD at Q10, benny, NPK. Q10 is still the cheapest at 300-320k and still my favorite of all. Was offered a fs at q10 for 800k. Went to cafe om this trip as well, 120-150k for drinks and tips. Nothing to shout about. Girls are at most a passable 6. Was also offered fs at one of the cafe om but maybe because they think I am Robert and wanted to charge me 1 mil incl hotel which I refused. Overall was just an experience. Went to a DJ cafe which was quite interesting. Girl dj with half ball bouncing to the music and pretty waitress that can sit and talk with you for tips. No hanky panky allowed but can try to sian if your tv is good enough. Went for a few fs from website and zalo. Interesting now girls can be found more easily through zalo than 3 years ago offering this service. 400k plus hotel your own. Girls looks I had were on par with those you find at massage like China or haiyan but service depends on luck. Went to the ones at tan binh, q8 and q10. One wanted to charge me 1.2 mil after finding out that i am not local instead of the 400k. Another girl actually was caught by Singapore police last year before working at a ktv at jalan besar. Overall it was a refreshing experience and will be going to cheong at a club tonight for my very last night in hcm. Before ANYONE starts to comment things like " I can get a girl at a lower price", " for that amount I can get a 18 year old syt", " I can get etc etc for free", "you overpaid by 100k" I am just sharing my experience as a frequent flyer not as someone who stays here all the time. Do share the information for free if you are better if not just SHUT UP.
Old 12-05-2017, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Massageforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At hcm till next Wednesday, thanks to matong bro's recommendation.. Tried the massage at Dai Nam hotel..

Took 2 hour foot and body massage for entry fee of 350k dong, and my girl was a stunning SYT, with very high gfe and full roaming. Tipped her 500k and asked her for Wechat.

Going to Vung Tau tomorrow for the weekend and group of friends. Will see how it goes
Old 15-05-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
sadboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massageforfun View Post
At hcm till next Wednesday, thanks to matong bro's recommendation.. Tried the massage at Dai Nam hotel..

Took 2 hour foot and body massage for entry fee of 350k dong, and my girl was a stunning SYT, with very high gfe and full roaming. Tipped her 500k and asked her for Wechat.

Going to Vung Tau tomorrow for the weekend and group of friends. Will see how it goes
FYI normally tip for dai nam is 300k flat.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1