The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Davitt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Hi guys , will be in hcm Tml 13/10 n over the weekend. Going with a friend. Anyone who wants to meet up chill n go massage / ktv, can msg me.
Shd be going local massage , mb try out NPK for bj . Or the hai yen / china FJ joints , ktv wise Shd be going d5 bia om.
Chill wise , cheap n good Shd be those beer clubs , eg fox.

Cheers
Old 13-10-2016, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
centaurp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botek View Post
Wow thats USD220 to shoot some sperm. You must be a rich man to be able to splurge. I have yet to visit VT, hope to visit some day.
Haha yea I rarely go bonking so it's once in a while only lah. Also I guess I was a bit drunk & they are so pretty as well. Only downside is they don't speak very fluent Eng - I speak a little bit VNese so was ok to communicate & drink. Now it's easy to visit VT already, we took the jetstar bus direct from airport to VT.
Old 13-10-2016, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 13
canrec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in Saigon and have a spot for Ktv or clubbing for me to join do let me know . Happy to split the bills 😊Thx
Will be there from 14-16
Old 15-10-2016, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by centaurp View Post
Haha yea I rarely go bonking so it's once in a while only lah. Also I guess I was a bit drunk & they are so pretty as well. Only downside is they don't speak very fluent Eng - I speak a little bit VNese so was ok to communicate & drink. Now it's easy to visit VT already, we took the jetstar bus direct from airport to VT.
which location or hotel is recommended in VT?
how long is the jetstar bus from airport?
it is advisable to travel alone there, since there will not be many tourists in VT?
planning for a trip to HCM, i wonder if i should travel to VT for a couple of nights in Nov.
Old 15-10-2016, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
which location or hotel is recommended in VT?
how long is the jetstar bus from airport?
it is advisable to travel alone there, since there will not be many tourists in VT?
planning for a trip to HCM, i wonder if i should travel to VT for a couple of nights in Nov.
For hotel... if you want to try the massage there as well can book hotel Buu Dien. I stay at a rather nicer resort called Lan Rung, quite nice and with the sea view. You can always check the hotel booking site. Now a lot of tourist there in VT, it's a rather popular place for tourist, thats why price is on par or higher than HCM... so perfectly fine to stay alone. Just that if you are not local and alone, dont wander off at night or do drugs etc.. (the usual tourist advices)

My trip from airport to VT took 3.5 hours, mostly due to the traffic in HCM. If you are already in HCM, can easily book Phuong Trang bus, just 2hr to VT.

Do share your FR after trip bro!
Old 17-10-2016, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dikk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by centaurp View Post
Abit late into discussion but I think you had some really good time bro. The language barrier is somehow (weird) that I look for sometimes. I prefer they speak none to broken Eng. Some for the Thais. If too fluent I find it too boring sometimes and expecting SOP. Chicken & duck conversation sometime create more sparks and fun for me!

Speaking of my VT experience, I had a one night fun recently at VT. Went to this place call Black Pearl (is along the river/straits). Ordered my Royale Salute enjoy the night buddies (non of us from Vietnam). And then the PR girls joined (mostly don't speak Eng) we start to drink even more along with the live music from the Philippines. Knowing that we are not locals, more girls joined the table, some standing behind this sitting. That where 1 of the girl caught my attention.

I took my glass and walk to her. Try talking to her as expected she speak no English and we start exchanging message via Google translate. Both get abit tipsy and she agreed to go to my hotel towards the end of the drinking session. 2 rounds for the night and in morning she was about to leave and I have a flight to catch , somehow she didn't ask for money but I passed her SGD100 (I got limited Dong). It was an unexpected encounter and I thought I will be sleeping alone at the beginning. Anyway, a night to remember!

Last edited by dikk; 17-10-2016 at 09:45 AM.
Old 17-10-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster

Yeah I've been to black pearl before I think. Many hot pussies there too - and some are purely looking for fun, unlike some chick in mien tay provinces, where they either look for money or husband lolz. Definitely will comeback and explore VT again in the future.
Old 17-10-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4458 / Power: 19
dcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond repute

fastest and most comfortable mode to VT is by hydrofoil...it's every 1-2 hrs departure and journey is 90mins.......cost is about 200k if not weekend...
board at Saigon Port which is just behind CaliforniaFitness at D1......5mins away from Ben Thanh

A frog does not drink up the pond in which he lives
Old 20-10-2016, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 10
RichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of light

any bro in saigon today 20th ? can cheong ktv together if on. i am non smoker and light drinker too. pm me.
Old 21-10-2016, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 10
RichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of light
to answer your curiosity i have made some great friends since then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
This is your 4-5ths such post asking for meetups etc i was wondering if you had any success the other 4 times.
Albert Einstein ---“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results
Old 21-10-2016, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4686 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is your 4-5ths such post asking for meetups etc i was wondering if you had any success the other 4 times.
Albert Einstein ---“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results
Tom, u are police now huh? Ppl cant ask for meet up?
Old 22-10-2016, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 15
phillips170s deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphillips170s deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I am currently staying at de tham corner bui vien. Any recommendations?
Old 22-10-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 15
phillips170s deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphillips170s deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Got frustrated last night, got gal from wechat, fake pic worse is breath smelling of cancer. Paid and had her out of the room immediately.

I'll try my chances with the angmoh backpackers tonight

Edit: story time

Just finished my session at vien dong
As mentioned in the other forum, tip the boys to give you good recommendations if you can. I got a tall girl with a nice rack, and I got one more recommendation which I will try later tonight. Massage is 240, tips is 300~500, usher tips is 200 (I tipped another guy to validate the recommendation of the former)

Anyway its just hj with autoroam, no birthday suit. Nothing to write home about really.

Last edited by phillips170s; 22-10-2016 at 02:26 PM.
Old 22-10-2016, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

yes i am part of the STUPIDITY, police and thats why i always bust your ass for contravening human stupidity laws
hi, think you missed a comma,,,,,right there,,,,cheers
Old 22-10-2016, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4686 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thats great , im sure many people would love to read your FR of these meet ups

yes i am part of the STUPIDITY police and thats why i always bust your ass for contravening human stupidity laws
When want to meet?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1