The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 09-12-2013, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 16
Delwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Welcome😁
We can't allow this type of scam to take our hard earned money.
Old 09-12-2013, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Lightsaber369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support this thread. Any recommendations for good FLs?
Old 09-12-2013, 03:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 17
HeLL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post
In case thread disappears, thought I'd share this one I just did for Angelina of Mr Pimp...

Starting to look for V or C alternatives like tongkat ali. Time to get cock into shape.
wow bro you migrate for Dome1 to Dome3?
Old 09-12-2013, 05:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 17
TigerWhite is one of the Best!TigerWhite is one of the Best!TigerWhite is one of the Best!TigerWhite is one of the Best!

Support this thread hope to see more Fr around.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 989 / Power: 0
Bote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to behold

Haiz....I am reluctant to write this but still post anyway. Flame me if you like. Sometime young FL like 19yrs old want to earn but never knew came across 60yr old uncle. Uncle want young girl GfE, hugging, kissing, bbbj and of course deep throat but young FL feel old man (grandpa) disgusted and only give old man sucking at the the dick and bonk to release.

But old man angry because pride being hurt, so gather all old man chongster wanna boycott the young FL. Why cannot the old man understand? Imagine your granddaughter sucking some of your frens your age dick...dont your grand daughter feel disgusted?

Any young samster young here agree with me? Uncle SBOBen create such a thread in FL fine dining to complain for a month already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary2000 View Post
Good to share good and bad bonks so that bros can make a considered decision before spending $$$ on an Fl.

One Malsysian FL has been very active and aggressive in advertising herself in DOme 3- her name is Slyvia Strawberry.

Please read the comments on her and her services at DOme L "Avoid this FL at all costs" before you decide to book her.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 989 / Power: 0
Bote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to behold

Yes yes i can hear your barking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBOBEN View Post
shut up la clone
Old 10-12-2013, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 17
HeLL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guys bring your online war somewhere else, everywhere I see both of you in war
Old 10-12-2013, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 11
Botakhei is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBotakhei is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Sboben giving good advice on this scam FL, if any bro dont listen still continue to book her, you regret big time. My salute to bro sboben for leading the boycott.
Old 10-12-2013, 05:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 0
unixxavaw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunixxavaw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FUcker SBOBEN , is underOKT ! I knw who r u?! U every time write an bad thing about this girl about that girl or maybe u write another OKT !
But only some OKT no SBOBEN write bad !!
SBOBEN , dango 1289 , Louis Vuitton , BOTAKHEi ! Is same person ! SBOBEN!
SBOBEN everytw me write an bad thing here or write another OKT , than got SBOBEN under OKT will can get more cust ?! That why , why moderator haven't ban here , even SBOBEN post many thing here , write bad thing here the moderator never want delete ! Coz moderator , know SBOBEN r under some OKT !

First ,SBoben post at here FL doom L/SG - moderator ady delete the thread but he still haven't enough ! Post again at fl domo 3- !!!

He is nosy people . Bastard ?! He post a new thread say bad thing about me .
Before he also open new thread post OKT bad thing ?! How mant time he want posting ?! His purpose is make trouble , other brother here holding him then increase his point . This thing had been stopped , but he has to continue to confuse right and wrong . SBOBEN , you don't want stop talking , u still want what ?? what are you still arguing ? Or are you looking forward to write I wrote that one of the worst ? Or waiting until I die ? You just want stop ? Or still waiting for someone else to increase your point ? You're not a man , even animals as . Overly , not u say u want go report , why u still at there posting ?!

Not u say u want go report me ? Why u still at here write & posting ? Stupid !
U never find me , u can say bad thing here GOOD ?! I'm waiting IDIOT ! What u still want argue ?!
U come out meet me , if u have the guys ?!
But I think u dint have , coz u just a dog . So u always posting & posting . Even moderator delete your thread!

Bastard SBOBEN(DOG)(DOG) ! No wrong, he is nosy!!

Quote:
nov2013 member dun talk cock please. stupid must be kato clone.

anyway guys here please do not trust some of the FR here, yes not all is fake but MOST OF IT IS FAKE. ESP the ratings 8/10 9/10 10/10 omg really price $280 is ok but service blackface etc totally not worth it, anyhow book 1 FL also attitude better then her.

not trying to spoil people business but this FL here is really horrible. unless she learn to buckup and learn to know that without us customer she is nothing else this shits will always be the same. from her point of view she always think she is right. customer old wrong, customer wan lick wrong customer request for too much = troublesome ask too much. come out open leg is 1 thing but come out open leg and wan earn money better learn how to suck it up at times, unless you tell me customer try raw,or abuse you or SM or BDSM, else i dun see why is it wrong service stated never do, den better dun put, wan do also do properly dun fucking give a 20sec bbbj on the tip like a joke then ask why dun like your service or what. you as a girl should know if customer enjoy or not enjoy your service if you dunno then suggest stop posting and quit cause i will be here everyday as long as your service is still fuckup and still trying to act high up.
SBOBEN :

NOsY people !!!

Are you a dog? Bark at someone else's thread
Each time just talking & want people up your point ! People write calista you do not go for help. You are not very help him? ! Why ? Scare people reduce your score ! Only know how Jump slope alienate ! U get out of here ! Bastard !

U open new thread , & say . To all 2013 nov member pls don't find FL . Whatever u write an FR no people will believe your FR !. Must after one year u use an account .STUpiD ! IDiOT ! U at SBf here always write bad thing ! OkT or FL !
U always say Bad ! What right have you to criticize me?! Who r u ?!!
You criticize yourself better !!! Fucker SBOBeN !!
I did not ! But u always say YeS !!!
Always at here affect business OkT or Fl !!!

U think u who ?!!!!
U at here say FaKe ? U have try me before ?
U say fake ? How I have FR 2006 ? 2009 ?
I'm start 2013 Nov !!

Quote:
yes bro her picture all fucking white, real life is abit dark colour... now starting to suspect picutre is photo shoped.
Still don't want enough ?! Post at here say the wrong thing ,!
Fucking shit !!!! Bastard SBOBeN !!!
U have nothing can say ! U say I'm photoshop !!!
If you have the courage, you came out to see me. ?Fucker SBOBEN ?!
U never see me u can confirm & write at here ??! U Fucking SHIt ?!
Dark Color ?! Who have dark color ?! Jibai ! You're too far !
White skin, you should be talking to is black, what is the truth?
You come out meet me ? See it's have ?! KNS !!

Quote:
nov2013 member dun talk cock please. stupid must be kato clone.

anyway guys here please do not trust some of the FR here, yes not all is fake but MOST OF IT IS FAKE. ESP the ratings 8/10 9/10 10/10 omg really price $280 is ok but service blackface etc totally not worth it, anyhow book 1 FL also attitude better then her.

not trying to spoil people business but this FL here is really horrible. unless she learn to buckup and learn to know that without us customer she is nothing else this shits will always be the same. from her point of view she always think she is right. customer old wrong, customer wan lick wrong customer request for too much = troublesome ask too much. come out open leg is 1 thing but come out open leg and wan earn money better learn how to suck it up at times, unless you tell me customer try raw,or abuse you or SM or BDSM, else i dun see why is it wrong service stated never do, den better dun put, wan do also do properly dun fucking give a 20sec bbbj on the tip like a joke then ask why dun like your service or what. you as a girl should know if customer enjoy or not enjoy your service if you dunno then suggest stop posting and quit cause i will be here everyday as long as your service is still fuckup and still trying to act high up.
SBOBEN :

NOsY people !!!

Are you a dog? Bark at someone else's thread
Each time just talking & want people up your point ! People write calista you do not go for help. You are not very help him? ! Why ? Scare people reduce your score ! Only know how Jump slope alienate ! U get out of here ! Bastard !

U open new thread , & say . To all 2013 nov member pls don't find FL . Whatever u write an FR no people will believe your FR !. Must after one year u use an account .STUpiD ! IDiOT ! U at SBf here always write bad thing ! OkT or FL !
U always say Bad ! What right have you to criticize me?! Who r u ?!!
You criticize yourself better !!! Fucker SBOBeN !!
I did not ! But u always say YeS !!!
Always at here affect business OkT or Fl !!!

U think u who ?!!!!
U at here say FaKe ? U have try me before ?
U say fake ? How I have FR 2006 ? 2009 ?
I'm start 2013 Nov !!

Quote:
yes bro her picture all fucking white, real life is abit dark colour... now starting to suspect picutre is photo shoped.
Still don't want enough ?! Post at here say the wrong thing ,!
Fucking shit !!!! Bastard SBOBeN !!!
U have nothing can say ! U say I'm photoshop !!!
If you have the courage, you came out to see me. ?Fucker SBOBEN ?!
U never see me u can confirm & write at here ??! U Fucking SHIt ?!
Dark Color ?! Who have dark color ?! Jibai ! You're too far !

You come out meet me ? See it's have ?! KNS !!
Old 10-12-2013, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 13
jaythai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaythai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FL Dome3 doesn't provide Pinoy for bonking right?
Old 11-12-2013, 04:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
nhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any bro try tis busty indo babe? can share? kum sia many many
http://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=411788
Old 11-12-2013, 11:38 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 5744 / Power: 13
SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute

I took some time to read almost every comment here from fellow bros. Besides the personal war of words between some individuals, it looks like Avoyeur and especially Mr. Pimp's euro girls are the safest bet to put our hard earned money in.

I am a sucker for blonde girls, so these 2 OKTs should be the ones I should call the next time I return to SG. Hmmm... I think I will book Angelina from Mr. Pimp first since the FR looks very genuine plus recommendations from bros here!

Happy bonking everyone!

* Make peace... not war! We are all here to have a good time. Frown less... FUCK MORE!
Old 12-12-2013, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
vin75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So many new Kimchi providers now, anyone have exp w any of them?
Old 13-12-2013, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 14
johnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLL View Post
wow bro you migrate for Dome1 to Dome3?
Yeah, going around the world haha :P

I'm a sucker for blondes, been meaning to try but price ain't cheap and I have performance anxiety issue, as you can read from my FR! I keen to try more blondes in the future but have to figure out how to sort out performance issue lor.
Old 13-12-2013, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAVE View Post
I took some time to read almost every comment here from fellow bros. Besides the personal war of words between some individuals, it looks like Avoyeur and especially Mr. Pimp's euro girls are the safest bet to put our hard earned money in.

I am a sucker for blonde girls, so these 2 OKTs should be the ones I should call the next time I return to SG. Hmmm... I think I will book Angelina from Mr. Pimp first since the FR looks very genuine plus recommendations from bros here!

Happy bonking everyone!

* Make peace... not war! We are all here to have a good time. Frown less... FUCK MORE!
Dunno I got played out once by avoyeur -booked and confirmed early , went to hotel on Saturday night, called and called and smsed for half n hour no reply.

Fed up went to book Korean with another okt but had to rush to Katong. No hiccups there and gfe was good too luckily.

Quite disappointed with avoyeur as never got played out before by avoyeur. So now quite reluctant to book thru him.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1