The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2018, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by japantvb View Post
Due to Shanghai international import export fair, some KTV are temporarily suspended. If you still need KTV service in Shanghai, we can help you make arrangement. High end model arrangement as usual, not being affected.
Bro Philip, knew you are sponsor here in sbf but you are not sponsor for shanghai...so refrain from saying you can arrange services in Shanghai...you may use pm and chat individually...

welcome you to sponsor in shanghai...since they may be a market...you knew who to pm if you keen to be shanghai sponsor...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 08-11-2018, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 14
marshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud of

Hi brosters,
In SH now.. can recommend a good spa/massage place around 浦西area
Thanks in advance.
Old 08-11-2018, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmelloman72 View Post
Hi brosters,
In SH now.. can recommend a good spa/massage place around 浦西area
Thanks in advance.
error that is in Pudong not Puxi

Last edited by triplebiatch; 08-11-2018 at 06:13 PM. Reason: wrong location
Old 08-11-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitjazz View Post
Lol...sad fact abt China. Hard to make sincere friends
china chinese no need real friends lah, they only want Mao Zedong face friend! sad fact but true in chinese society and civilisation. their self esteem, self worth and success are 100% measure by $$$ standard easy identify KPI
Old 11-11-2018, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 14
marshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud ofmarshmelloman72 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplebiatch View Post
error that is in Pudong not Puxi
Went to stretch of Dong Ming Road, 2 very old run down spa.
Closed due the import and expo fair. Guess got to lie low for this week .
Old 12-11-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
plmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hi bros, may i check with u guys. Those 男士高端会所 are scams right? Seems very ex.
Old 17-11-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 16
fatsoslim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatsoslim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Need recommendations for outcall meimei or spa like wif service in SH. thanks
Old 22-11-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The day before someone call my wechat in the middle of the night, I was wondering why then so late there are still someone calling. This unfortunate soul then told me about the story of him being conned and extorted for money. Apparently what happened was that he has some free time after dinner so following his friend around for sight seeing. Someone offered them a special massage service with reasonable pricing and they followed the cons to the destination. The massage was conducted in a separate room for each of them and the friend has done the deed within an hour for 1 shot, this guy has done nothing except a massage. When they are making the payment, there were suddenly few hunks coming out from no where and extort them for 30000 RMB, said that is was for the room and bedding charges. It was an obvious con but they are not letting them off without making the payment. So they have no choice but to paid up SGD6000 plus using credit card. (I am not sure if this can be dishonored afterward)

This is a true story and the scene is so common since 20 years back. I do believe many of you have somehow ended up with the same shoe or facing a similar situation before. My advice to you is that, China is no longer like before even if you speak the same language as them, there is no free lunch in this world. When you are out for fun, you need someone trust worthy and reliable to ensure at least you get some happiness for what you have spent. Anything that happened, someone must be there to shoulder the issues for you so it does not affect your daily life, you get what I mean.
Old 22-11-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by japantvb View Post
The day before someone call my wechat in the middle of the night, I was wondering why then so late there are still someone calling. This unfortunate soul then told me about the story of him being conned and extorted for money. Apparently what happened was that he has some free time after dinner so following his friend around for sight seeing. Someone offered them a special massage service with reasonable pricing and they followed the cons to the destination. The massage was conducted in a separate room for each of them and the friend has done the deed within an hour for 1 shot, this guy has done nothing except a massage. When they are making the payment, there were suddenly few hunks coming out from no where and extort them for 30000 RMB, said that is was for the room and bedding charges. It was an obvious con but they are not letting them off without making the payment. So they have no choice but to paid up SGD6000 plus using credit card. (I am not sure if this can be dishonored afterward)

This is a true story and the scene is so common since 20 years back. I do believe many of you have somehow ended up with the same shoe or facing a similar situation before. My advice to you is that, China is no longer like before even if you speak the same language as them, there is no free lunch in this world. When you are out for fun, you need someone trust worthy and reliable to ensure at least you get some happiness for what you have spent. Anything that happened, someone must be there to shoulder the issues for you so it does not affect your daily life, you get what I mean.
Bro Philip, thanks for sharing above story...there are enough con jobs stories here in this and Beijing thread...if any bro dun bother to read then too bad...

so very little you can do right...except offer them some advice...

really cannot understand why ppl dun use the legal sponsors in sbf and resort to cheong trial and error...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-11-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!

Never follow stranger no matter what, drink, coffee, massage, etc in China.

Case 1
Suzhou. 1 young guy offer to bring to drink place. Went to a place saw many girls idling around. Brought to a room and in came a pretty tall n slim lady in cheongsam. After 1 drink or so, a hunk came in and demanded $$$. Manage to get off with 2000 rmb

Case 2
Shanghai
Went to a massage area which was closed during CNY. A man came out and offer to bring to another location. Hopped onto a cab, reach the location. In came a plumb MILF, tried to get out but was stopped by 2 hunks. Threaten with AIDS needle unless pay up 10000 rmb.

Case 3
SG
Kc by ktv girl sgd 7k to pay off debt!

Not sure which is worse. The 2 incidents don't even come close to haft the amount con by the ktv girl

SGD 10K lessons in life but glad to be in one piece still
Old 24-11-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 9
antares79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyantares79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi ppl, any good lead for massage in Shanghai? Going there next week, last time there was 3 yrs ago, pretty sure my old leads r gone now, cheers for any help!
Old 30-11-2018, 06:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 11
tangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud of

Hello,

Any places to recommend in Shanghai?

Im also looking for good massage.

Thank you in advance.
Old 02-12-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nubibgt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

heading to shanghai next tuesday. member here wanna hunting together?
Old 02-12-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Full of wechat scammers in Shanghai. I advise all bros to skip those.
Old 07-12-2018, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinacuntlover View Post
Never follow stranger no matter what, drink, coffee, massage, etc in China.

Case 1
Suzhou. 1 young guy offer to bring to drink place. Went to a place saw many girls idling around. Brought to a room and in came a pretty tall n slim lady in cheongsam. After 1 drink or so, a hunk came in and demanded $$$. Manage to get off with 2000 rmb

Case 2
Shanghai
Went to a massage area which was closed during CNY. A man came out and offer to bring to another location. Hopped onto a cab, reach the location. In came a plumb MILF, tried to get out but was stopped by 2 hunks. Threaten with AIDS needle unless pay up 10000 rmb.

Case 3
SG
Kc by ktv girl sgd 7k to pay off debt!

Not sure which is worse. The 2 incidents don't even come close to haft the amount con by the ktv girl

SGD 10K lessons in life but glad to be in one piece still
pay $ to learn a lesson. me too, but not so jailet, only RMB3K to settles dun rem.

now I know a safe place and some gals, even pay a bit more, but safe. I got pass to some bros here, but no 1 reply me how is it.

I'll going on next mth too.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1