The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old Today, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
TBonez is a glorious beacon of lightTBonez is a glorious beacon of lightTBonez is a glorious beacon of lightTBonez is a glorious beacon of lightTBonez is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
I have tried SNS girls numerous times and generally I've been pretty happy with those sessions. Didn't really come across any landmine or service bomb.

Also feel that SNS is quite honest. There was one time I wanted to book a girl and SNS reminded me she was "voluptuous". I double-checked her video and decided to proceed, and I was not disappointed
I agreed on SNS. I have tried his girls several times and am a repeated customer.
One other thing about Bro SNS is that he is always patience with questions and request too. And that was enough reason for me to want to deal with him.
Old Today, 09:09 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
Well said. Whether I write a long or short FR depends on whether I have time and how well I like the girl (or how much I'm grateful to her, like Lana today). Good girls, I share. Not good girls, I don't share. This is a Great Bonks thread after all. But YMMV as everyone has different preferences. That's what makes us human.
You are right. Is up to individual how he want to write to make the fr more exciting so that reader will not feel bore. Not necessary have pic or long sentence or paragraph is fake writing. Like I said again, FR give a guide only.

To add on, some may said it was advertised to do thie service but he never get it and then will doubt the fr.

Give an example. Advertised gal do frenching but when U engage the gal, she feels that you have bad cig smell or other smell. Of course she will not tell you. Scare will offend you.She refused to french i think is normal.

Some may ask service good or not. I think just to justify this word good a not. It all depends what U want and what U expect.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1