The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2024, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Kayson66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Married Couples - Spouse Gaining Weight after Marriage

Some times it's also based on how the person is naturally. Some women are born to be bigger in size due to genetics and what not. She may be skinny before marriage but after pregnancy and also giving birth, some hormones just don't work like before or some hormones changes.

That is also the reason why some people gain weight easily and some dont, some people easily to get back in shape and some people never.
Old 28-02-2024, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
It is different from woman to woman. My ex-wife after birth actually lose a lot of weight and become very under weight.

She also become more unhealthy and under nourished.

I rather she become fat but healthy. sigh.
Wow sounds like an underlying health issue which isn’t something she can manage on her own? Hope she got better
Old 28-02-2024, 08:15 AM
Samster

curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayson66 View Post
Some times it's also based on how the person is naturally. Some women are born to be bigger in size due to genetics and what not. She may be skinny before marriage but after pregnancy and also giving birth, some hormones just don't work like before or some hormones changes.

That is also the reason why some people gain weight easily and some dont, some people easily to get back in shape and some people never.
Also true but I’m thinking of what efforts she put into. Like if she put in effort but still don’t lose weight then I’m okay cos I know she’s trying and I’ll support her all the way. But if she don’t even put in effort, that’s where it bugs me where she just fuck care already.
Old 28-02-2024, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
Hello Samsters, bros and sis alike,

To bros who are married and with kids. How is your wife years down the road? We know that our wives get bigger after pregnancy and delivery so that’s understandable.
But what if even years after a kid is born, your wife continues to gain weight from not exercising, drinking after work, binge watching etc.?

To be honest it affects my mood but can’t tell her as generally ladies don’t like to be told about their weight. We still have sex regularly but to be honest it’s not that enjoyable anymore as before. But having sex is still better than not right?

That’s also the reason why I admire mothers who put in the effort to look good physically. I appreciate that they need to take care of kids, work, and put in time for exercise too.

To sisters, share your opinion so us guys have an understanding of what the wives may be going through ? Or if you have the opposite case to me, let’s hear it as well?
before you think too deep... i ask u 2 things..

1) you got give her money to go sign up slimming package?

2) you got help her take care of kids and do housework so she have time and extra energy to go exercise?

if dun have then cannot expect so much la bro... we always think why she fat like pig but actually we also need to do something to help them mah....

no money join slimming package then must ownself exercise but no time to exercise then become balloon lor...

so we either help or just shut up dun complain so much come sbf and find slim xmm to piak piak...
Old 28-02-2024, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
before you think too deep... i ask u 2 things..

1) you got give her money to go sign up slimming package?

2) you got help her take care of kids and do housework so she have time and extra energy to go exercise?

if dun have then cannot expect so much la bro... we always think why she fat like pig but actually we also need to do something to help them mah....

no money join slimming package then must ownself exercise but no time to exercise then become balloon lor...

so we either help or just shut up dun complain so much come sbf and find slim xmm to piak piak...
She did (1) on her own but say not effective so prefer to do (2) at first. Housework is split but we also got helper too…
That’s why now on SBF lol
Old 28-02-2024, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
xRayx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha I like this idea . Oh I do exercise regularly so I’m quite ok myself. Trying to maintain to prevent health issues for myself too.
Gotta be in shape first before can make fun of her being overweight. At least she can't point to you and say, "Look into the mirror first."
Old 28-02-2024, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
xRayx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Also true but I’m thinking of what efforts she put into. Like if she put in effort but still don’t lose weight then I’m okay cos I know she’s trying and I’ll support her all the way. But if she don’t even put in effort, that’s where it bugs me where she just fuck care already.
Actually, weight is 80% diet and 20% exercise. Just watch the diet, drink less bubble tea, eat less sugar, and avoid carbs.
Old 28-02-2024, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 18
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRayx View Post
Actually, weight is 80% diet and 20% exercise. Just watch the diet, drink less bubble tea, eat less sugar, and avoid carbs.
Checking with keep fit bros here. When you do intermittent fast, do you drink water or totally no fluid at all for it to be effective?
Old 28-02-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wow sounds like an underlying health issue which isn’t something she can manage on her own? Hope she got better
It is a common problem among most ladies. They tried to look thin again by going on diet and created more health issues.

We can help by encouraging them to exercise instead of going on unrealistic diet. Honestly, do you want your woman to be thin? I rather they are healthy.
Old 29-02-2024, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is a common problem among most ladies. They tried to look thin again by going on diet and created more health issues.

We can help by encouraging them to exercise instead of going on unrealistic diet. Honestly, do you want your woman to be thin? I rather they are healthy.
actually this one i notice long time liao...

they will diet and eat less then become hungry and eat potato chips or chocolate... knn...

so i dun think the diet is the problem..

but i tell u all a secret formula... go and tell ur wife, gf or all the women u know ok...

sperm is a natural fat burner... the more u eat the more u slim down.... serious not joking... they confirm dun believe.. just ask them to try...
Old 29-02-2024, 01:07 PM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
actually this one i notice long time liao...

they will diet and eat less then become hungry and eat potato chips or chocolate... knn...

so i dun think the diet is the problem..

but i tell u all a secret formula... go and tell ur wife, gf or all the women u know ok...

sperm is a natural fat burner... the more u eat the more u slim down.... serious not joking... they confirm dun believe.. just ask them to try...
I will try when I find a gf next time. hahaha.
Old 29-02-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

I suspect it's the sperm can let the ladies lose weight, it's more like after CIM and swallow, they will lose appetite to eat or drink.
I doubt many women would believe or even try for the sake of losing fat.
Anyway, a quick check yielded this:
https://www.allohealth.care/healthfe.../swallow-sperm
Why not proven well cause weight loss for the women, oral sex and CIM increase the chance of STD.
Old 29-02-2024, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bighead111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My theory is whether slim down or not, I noticed one thing.

If have kids already, the hips like become wider, so even if slim down, I think you still actually look big.

And maybe the age plays a part too. If you have kids when you are older the body looser and harder to get back to shape.

If you have kids when you're younger, the body still tight and easier to get back to shape.

You compare to those young mom and old mom. Take a guess on when they first get pregnant and see if my theory is correct or not
Old 01-03-2024, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quote:

true.. prefer them to be healthy. but the way she looks now, is obese.. so u say healthy or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighead111 View Post
My theory is whether slim down or not, I noticed one thing.

If have kids already, the hips like become wider, so even if slim down, I think you still actually look big.

And maybe the age plays a part too. If you have kids when you are older the body looser and harder to get back to shape.

If you have kids when you're younger, the body still tight and easier to get back to shape.

You compare to those young mom and old mom. Take a guess on when they first get pregnant and see if my theory is correct or not
could be true in some sense but we weren't that old when she gave birth so....
Old 01-03-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
true.. prefer them to be healthy. but the way she looks now, is obese.. so u say healthy or not?

could be true in some sense but we weren't that old when she gave birth so....
Hard to say hor. Not sure if you know a Hong Kong actor called Samuel Hong. He is obese but very agile.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1