The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2009, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Pokerboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Far East Plaza

have any bro try the HC there?? the HC there seems not bad.. Jus no FR so nvr try before...
Old 21-09-2009, 09:49 AM
Samster

Re: Far East Plaza

anyone been to any hc in this area??
Old 21-09-2009, 10:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jimmysheva deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ive been to sanctuary on 4th floor. std service. can choose hj, bj or full. they have chinese, malay and indian girls
Old 21-09-2009, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
FahQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried a tuina shop there a few months back. Was taken in by the boobs on the PRC. What I remember about that was that she was able to squeeze her pussy while I was inside her and the sensation was awesome. Not many girls can do that. Can't remember if it was $80 or $100 but I remembered can nego.
Old 21-09-2009, 11:37 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmysheva View Post
std service. can choose hj, bj or full.
STD service!!!!!!!????? You'd better make sure you use a top quality condom then. We don't want those nasties to spread do we!!!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-09-2009, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4990 / Power: 23
xiaoxiao has a reputation beyond reputexiaoxiao has a reputation beyond reputexiaoxiao has a reputation beyond reputexiaoxiao has a reputation beyond reputexiaoxiao has a reputation beyond reputexiaoxiao has a reputation beyond reputexiaoxiao has a reputation beyond reputexiaoxiao has a reputation beyond reputexiaoxiao has a reputation beyond reputexiaoxiao has a reputation beyond reputexiaoxiao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
STD service!!!!!!!????? You'd better make sure you use a top quality condom then. We don't want those nasties to spread do we!!!
he was refering to STD service = STandarD service, i believe....
See thru the Small One,
Become the Small One!!

New Target - 6000 !!!

Only power 10 and above,

Please PM me after you have upped me. Thks

Up List
in process......
Old 21-09-2009, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoxiao View Post
he was refering to STD service = STandarD service, i believe....
Sam is juz tryin to have a dig at d post. He's juz acting blur lah.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 22-09-2009, 09:09 AM
Samster

thnx bros for sharing.. anyone tried before lvl 5?? i cant rmr wads the shop name.. always seems to see some gals inside..
Old 22-09-2009, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
lblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I tried once many weeks ago, was there shopping and had a sudden urge.

It was not those at the corner but somewhere in between a sketch of shops. I would say the girls are pretty average in looking and of course, being in orchard, they expect higher price to cover the rental.

I'm not those who would willingly pay $50-80 for HJ unless the girl is really SYT and chio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokerboy View Post
thnx bros for sharing.. anyone tried before lvl 5?? i cant rmr wads the shop name.. always seems to see some gals inside..
(3) XL Candy
(4) FL - Som
(5) FL - Wu Li
(6) FL - Ye Zhi
Old 22-09-2009, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lblittlebear View Post
I tried once many weeks ago, was there shopping and had a sudden urge.

It was not those at the corner but somewhere in between a sketch of shops. I would say the girls are pretty average in looking and of course, being in orchard, they expect higher price to cover the rental.

I'm not those who would willingly pay $50-80 for HJ unless the girl is really SYT and chio.

bro..then the rate for those tn-- from $50 also..maybe can request some not to put that rate for older PRC (they auto say that hj $50)..
Old 22-09-2009, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 17
lblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First, while TNs would quote $50 for HJ as well, usually they can be neg to $30-$40.

Also, at $50, it includes autoroaming.

Over those at orchard areas, probably their preferred customers are tourists or ang moh sailors, their $50 does not include removing top or autoromaing.

Need to topup another $30-$40 for that

I would think under today's economy, $30 for HJ is fair . If not, might as well one hand holds our $50 and one hand PPC

I can still accept $50 HJ for syt or very chio. These days, even old hags insist $50 for HJ and a lot of time, it's because we pamper them too much and just give $50

Quote:
Originally Posted by edack View Post
bro..then the rate for those tn-- from $50 also..maybe can request some not to put that rate for older PRC (they auto say that hj $50)..
(3) XL Candy
(4) FL - Som
(5) FL - Wu Li
(6) FL - Ye Zhi
Old 27-08-2010, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
chio76 is Cool - loads of Potential
Far East Plaza

Few days ago walk pass a shop @ level5 , saw a pretty lady ask me wanna "an mo ma " ....did any bro try b4 ...
Old 11-09-2010, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of

there still have
Old 11-09-2010, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chio76 View Post
Few days ago walk pass a shop @ level5 , saw a pretty lady ask me wanna "an mo ma " ....did any bro try b4 ...
Hmmm ... didnt knw Far East got pretty masseuse. u r referring to 1 of those small shops operated by PRCs? are their prices similar to OT or OP???

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 11-09-2010, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

orchards area masg rate not cheap, so is hj, I go Hdb shop or ppc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1