The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2021, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sex in the morning

morning we are still fresh and not stress yet so can do this activity in relaxing way
Old 28-09-2021, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 11
bluekai is one of the Best!bluekai is one of the Best!bluekai is one of the Best!

If i wake up earlier than my wife, i would usually kiss her neck , before atacking her tits and then just straight up fucking.

Though i'm not sure if it's just me but my load in the morning isn't as much as later in the day or at night
Old 28-09-2021, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
JudyP8511 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekai View Post
If i wake up earlier than my wife, i would usually kiss her neck , before atacking her tits and then just straight up fucking.

Though i'm not sure if it's just me but my load in the morning isn't as much as later in the day or at night
Your wife noticed it when she swallowed?
Old 29-09-2021, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 16
coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
For me a lot of times depend on the position I wake up in. Mostly I’ll be spooning my ex-wife and with my morning wood, it’s not difficult getting her attention. I’ll start off with caressing her breasts under her top n kissing her on the neck n licking her ear. Once she reaches for my dick, I know she’s ready n I’ll remove her bottom and proceed with light fingering n once I can feel her wetness, it’s Go time!
Same here bro.
When woke up spooning, will slowly nudged with her with my hard on. Then slide my hands into her top to play with her tits.

Sometimes no response then I let it go, but when she responded by putting her hands back and slipping into my boxer to play with my hard disk.

It is all system go and I will slide my hands down to play with her pussy. If it is a quickie, I will push her panty down and lick her a few times to make her wet and then slide my dick in.
Old 04-10-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolioalan View Post
Same here bro.
When woke up spooning, will slowly nudged with her with my hard on. Then slide my hands into her top to play with her tits.

Sometimes no response then I let it go, but when she responded by putting her hands back and slipping into my boxer to play with my hard disk.

It is all system go and I will slide my hands down to play with her pussy. If it is a quickie, I will push her panty down and lick her a few times to make her wet and then slide my dick in.
I do this all the time with overnight FL and ML, they know I am not wearing rubber and they are ok
Old 04-10-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

looks from so many opinion, i am going to try it out with my sugarbook guy to taste the first time
Old 04-10-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdatyre View Post
More energetic for the rest of the day
then is is a good activity
Old 04-10-2021, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleestanlee View Post
morning sex is a great way to start the day. love it when my gf woke me up by sucking on my dick. too bad she dont stay over at my place much
need to invite her more, says more sweet sweet things
Old 04-10-2021, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Then u shd quickly marry her n make her yr wife so that u can enjoy it from her every morning u wake up or any other time of the day as u want FOC some more ...don't procrastinate, life is short n time is precious...time n tide waits for no man or woman ...we become old v. fast in the twink of an eye...live life to the fullest w/o breaking the state laws
yes make her wife easier, can fuck anytime...haha
Old 04-10-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
need to invite her more, says more sweet sweet things
she is staying over on weekdays and only go home during weekends.
Old 04-10-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 5
Sixty6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
yes make her wife easier, can fuck anytime...haha
Internet age now, no need to be wife then can fuck