The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2022, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 12
Funlover is one of the Best!Funlover is one of the Best!Funlover is one of the Best!
Re: Looking for vietnam wife to apply for 5 room bto

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Hi bros with vietnam girl kangtao

Do u know any of your vietnam girl looking for husband to settle down in sg? , every month they can keep do fl or ktv girl and give me $1000 pocket money i not ask for much. Although their abalone maybe not so fresh and premium grade new zealand organic from the wild but i still can accept vietnam brand canned abalone as long as they know how to service me.

Or maybe they tired of the sex industry and want to settle down for real with a nice loving hubby... like this we can rent out the normal rooms for income and maybe some part time job still can easy pass life. In this scenario she won't need to give me pocket money, maybe i will go to work everyday and she can just stay at home to look after our kids, do housework etc. When our tenant see her bend over to scrub the floor maybe he get horny and she can earn some extra money to spend, i won't tax any

Btw the bto will be under 2 person name so she should also come up with 50% of the money to be fair
I seriously from the bottom of my heart wondering where did u found the confidence to think that someone would be keen wif your proposal?? But don't worry.. your post isn't completely useless.. it made my day.. had a good laugh with it. 🤣
Old 06-11-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros,

Just wanted to update, i could not find any vietbu to share a flat with me

So end up i bought a resale flat under my name, now i become scared vietbu cheat my flat if we get married
Old 06-11-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 11
PewPewCat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i hope ts is trolling
Old 08-11-2022, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
Hi bros,

Just wanted to update, i could not find any vietbu to share a flat with me

So end up i bought a resale flat under my name, now i become scared vietbu cheat my flat if we get married
GL and JC got many pubs with WP viet ladies
should have tried harder lol
Old 12-12-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I was walking at geylang when i saw this chio syt with good figure and totally my type of girl, she was standing outside a viet saloon called cloud 9 something spa or something

Knn i look at her i feel damn onz, if she is cat60 i confirm up her straight away. If she was cat100 i will need to think awhile first but sure confirm up her at least 1 time to try. If she was cat200 i will no choice just take picture of her n faster run away

Lucky for me the saloon only $40 but cut hair only, cb so expensive to cut hair meh. They think all those people learn to cut hair is a joke ah, they can suka suka charge $40 for a hair cut. I see the viet girl so pretty n syt, i really dunno she can cut anot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1