The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 15
shiningstars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Need help with my inexperience at Neverland

Hi guys. I'm very new to all these chiongster scenes if thats how you call it. My friends and I booked a table at Neverland ytd for our countdown and it was our first time there. I have questions regarding the thai girls there. A slightly more experienced friend introduced 3 thai girls to our table and we offered them our alcohol, had some chat and played some drinking games. After awhile they started asking me to treat them alcohol for $60 a person. I didn't bring enough money so I couldn't treat them.

I wana ask the regulars or experienced ppl in neverland, do you normally treat/pay them the drinks? And what do they mean by that? Do we pay them the $60 and they will go get the drink or we call the waiters over to get us the drink?

Also what benefits do we get if we pay them that amount? I saw lots of thai girls at the other tables getting drunk/high and dancing/hugging with their customers. But the 3 thai girls with us were very smart at keeping themselves sober and in the end we didn't really get to have fun with them. I'm guessing it's bec of the fact that we didn't treat them the $60 drink?

I'm sincerely here hoping to learn from all you experienced bros.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:25 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need help with my inexperience at Neverland

That's ladies drink..LD... Or carrot juice...

Then again... If u dun Wana buy the drinks... Just tell them to go away...
Since u said ur friends experience, why he didn't teach u before hand?

U expect the girls to hug with u and chit chat with u for? They are here to earn money lah... Not go there and countdown for new year or make new friends lah...

If u dun Wana buy those ladies drinks, just tell them to go away or tell them u not gona buy and they auto will Siam one..

Then again... U understand thai songs? If not go neverland for?
U can go to st James cos there got so many type of musics or dolly lah... Why go thai joint? Haha

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 01-01-2012, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 15
shiningstars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I did mention he was SLIGHTLY more experienced and he didn't tell us much too half the time he was somewhere else. Well it was my friends idea to go there to check the thai girls out so I just joined and do you need to understand a language to listen to their songs? Plus there's lots of chinese and english songs ytd plus the DJ's remix was good. I've been to st james/zouk/zirca many times already and want a change of scene.

I am inexperience thats why I asked and trying to learn more of such things. But you seem unfriendly and unhappy in your reply.
Old 01-01-2012, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post

U expect the girls to hug with u and chit chat with u for? They are here to earn money lah... Not go there and countdown for new year or make new friends lah...

If u dun Wana buy those ladies drinks, just tell them to go away or tell them u not gona buy and they auto will Siam one..

U can go to st James cos there got so many type of musics or dolly lah... Why go thai joint? Haha
Bro agree what you said also. up you too
Old 01-01-2012, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18771 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

$60 per jug? Then it's expensive leh?
Old 01-01-2012, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 13
cartridge79 is a splendid one to beholdcartridge79 is a splendid one to beholdcartridge79 is a splendid one to beholdcartridge79 is a splendid one to beholdcartridge79 is a splendid one to beholdcartridge79 is a splendid one to beholdcartridge79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally888 View Post
I think its not one jug. It should be waterfall (1 Glass).
Old 02-01-2012, 12:19 AM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally888 View Post
TS never says a jug... It's drinks for those thai girls... It's ladies drinks... One shot =$12... So $60 = 5shots Or 1 waterfall...

U better dun visit thai joints also... U won't enjoy it anyway..

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 02-01-2012, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 20
panda123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yup, true...some Thai joint u go u can have some fun definitely with a price to pay, some girls just go there get 'free drinks' from patron..neverland...fighting place ba haha..always also fight not there then mbk..this two joint always so many problems..and the girls there are just to sell u ladies drinks..tts all
Old 02-01-2012, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

well said, Shittyass kor kor. im inexperienced in d thai scene too. next time bring me along can? im a potentially easy target for these gals peddling carrot/cunt juice too.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 02-01-2012, 04:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
jason2179 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro,

go there = money, no money = no candy. the girls there talk about money! so next time just throw some money to them and you will get candy. is not like other girls you know who talk heart with you. so just fuck them with you money
Old 02-01-2012, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TS never says a jug... It's drinks for those thai girls... It's ladies drinks... One shot =$12... So $60 = 5shots Or 1 waterfall...

U better dun visit thai joints also... U won't enjoy it anyway..
confirm is $60 one water fall. Cos i kena b4.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:45 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
well said, Shittyass kor kor. im inexperienced in d thai scene too. next time bring me along can? im a potentially easy target for these gals peddling carrot/cunt juice too.
Haha... Mai lah bro... Waste money one... Should to FL section and find thai FL...more worth it...Hahaha

TS... Not I am unfriendly lah... Thats how I normally reply... U can go view all my past postings...Of cos u can continue to enjoy anywhere U like... Your life what... Anyway... Avoid thai singers at all cost..coyote ladies drinks still alright... Once u dio sot by those singers... There is No ending one...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 02-01-2012, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

haha, gotta agree with the bros here. like bro haiz2006 said, the most important thing is to not tio gong tao. honestly now adays thai clubs are spreading everywhere, and with more new bros who are clueless, willingly spending more and more money on LDs with no gain, i think the whole scene is getting more and more messed up. remember once i heard at a TD, the DJ saying "No whiskey no honey", and i realised how true it was when i realised the coyotes were ignoring the tables who were drinking beer. just goes to show how spoilt the thai girls are getting. now adays unless you luckily meet a greenhorn who just arrived at our shore, you'd probably not get lucky.
Old 04-01-2012, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
king36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros, first time posting a reply, sorry if its bad. thai girls in thai disco = expensive FL la. unless you are edison chen, you have to spend your money to get them to sit with you for long and then start praying that they want to go supper with you. if you wanna go thai disco, go if you 1) have extra cash, 2) if you love thai songs 3) if you can afford the time to 'sian' the siam bu. otherwise, try to avoid. i took 2 years to quit. anyway, normally only the singers are the lookable ones. but they cost you maybe about 20 FLs for the money you are going to invest in the alcohol and flowers. esp with the young rich kids who spoil market. TDs now are only for people with quite abit of extra cash. if dont have alot extra, i think FL better.
Old 17-01-2012, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
imax1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brothers, My short review on Neverland.. Went on 15th January 2011 morning as there are no other pubs that open till late in town at 1am. The place is the same as the Old SPARKS with same layout apart from bigger stage, lesser dance floor space and more low table/chairs.

Tower is selling at $98. For the girls, they demand waterfall which is S$60 per glass and same goes for the mummy. DO NOT GIVE CASH TIPS as the waterfall comm are same as normal tips. Fun erm.. depend on how u play with them. The girl i had was fun and can teh and eat tofu here and there. She is also smart when u order waterfall for her, she will "rub" OIC and after first, she will play ever more wild till she will ask to go supper. tt girl after the first waterfall went and vomit out so i assume they are taught by the mummy on what to do in order not to get drunk.

Overall depend on how u treat the girl but dun be too stupid to just buy the waterfall in the beginnering and they will butterfly away. Try to show tt u will buy for them and you are 'Gentlemen'. For me, when they ask for the first time, i jio them to drink my beer drink. they will ask 2nd time after finish drinking and for me i say u finish this glass in a go and i will buy. She did and i also bought her a drink.

Hope this answer your question.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1