The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Re: told off by ML

Hmm.. usually go under shirt i will do it slowly incase ml no allow...
As for below, i will stroke outside n slowly position hand to slowly indicate i am going in. Those not allow will say no politely or body move away..
Old 20-07-2019, 04:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

不错不错,好诗好诗

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
进厨房就不要怕油烟

进房间就不要怕蓝鸟

Old 20-07-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
kelz is one of the Best!kelz is one of the Best!kelz is one of the Best!

Well, I have been rejected by many MLs for internal roaming. Used to be a gong kia and just proceed with the HJ although already no mood already and pay the $50 at the end.

These days i change tactics. once agree on special, will immediately shoot under the bra. if she no go then i also tell her no need special already. no need waste money if play until buay song. the purpose of our $50 for 10 mins HJ is to relax, enjoy and relieve ourselves. Money so easy to earn then all char bors go be ML liaoz
Old 20-07-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelz View Post
Well, I have been rejected by many MLs for internal roaming. Used to be a gong kia and just proceed with the HJ although already no mood already and pay the $50 at the end.

These days i change tactics. once agree on special, will immediately shoot under the bra. if she no go then i also tell her no need special already. no need waste money if play until buay song. the purpose of our $50 for 10 mins HJ is to relax, enjoy and relieve ourselves. Money so easy to earn then all char bors go be ML liaoz
You sibei one kind.... but I like...
Old 20-07-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Uppz Bro Kelz for upfront tactics.

Last time, many years ago, I was inexperienced chionger, go to very famous house massage, she does jg n hj midwife position. I already regular.. one day, I see her face stim n reach to touch her ankles which was placed at my waist... Kenna lan lan scold by her.. I still kwai kwai say sorry and return few more times some more..

Nowadays, blackface or told off, I just reject hj.. blacklist the MP (not just the ML), never go back and tell all bros in SB...

Last edited by ibanezjem555; 20-07-2019 at 04:48 PM.
Old 20-07-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

For me easier... if got no roaming, my reception very bad... take very long to cum... after a while they will kwai kwai auto make me roam so i can cum faster...

I chin chye one... dun roam then i slowly lo... if time up liao still never cum then dun need to tip...
Old 20-07-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:

This is the tactic I would have used too. but they have ways to counter this. let you roam a bit , then siam...when you shiok already they will tell you give more tips if you want to increase signal. lol

nowadays, if they want us to pay "standard rate", i think have to at least let us roam underneath. but i think many of us expect to roam underneath as well as unbuckle and suck boobs to make our money's worth or future return.

the old days when you pay $50 and the ML just expect us to just lie there and let them wank is over.
Old 20-07-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taker97 View Post
Found a place in north area.Viet young Syt massage.Clean place wasnt expecting anything.She stroked differently in thigh areas n i asked u can massage there.she smiled n showed $50 hand sign.i was happy n started auto roaming.she looked away n then i in high mode touched her pussy area.

Wah she immediately teared up n told me pls respect her she is doing this for an extra income and she is also someone's else child.

she continued but i was totally not in the mood.really hit me hard after that.
How clean is clean?
Old 20-07-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
不错不错,好诗好诗
抬举抬举,好湿好湿

Old 20-07-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 7
limpeh18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Agreed. But then again we need to have the upper hand in nego. Thus usually if they wan the money, i usually give but i will want this n that. U dun wan then dun get lor. But must be firm. If they say no means no go. Be prepared to leave.
Old 20-07-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

Thanks bro ibanezjem555 , upped u back +10 too =)
maybe we should start a blacklisted MP thread for all bros to avoid. I have a few to contribute hahahaha

Last edited by kelz; 20-07-2019 at 02:40 PM. Reason: missed out bro nname
Old 20-07-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
You sibei one kind.... but I like...
bro stiffy, upz u because i damn 1 kind so u kana up. =D
Old 20-07-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

Bro Limpeh and Bro Strikeback, tomorrow then upz u 2. cheers mates
Old 20-07-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
For me easier... if got no roaming, my reception very bad... take very long to cum... after a while they will kwai kwai auto make me roam so i can cum faster...

I chin chye one... dun roam then i slowly lo... if time up liao still never cum then dun need to tip...
Same as me bro but mine roaming includes suckling, no suckling then Ill try my best to make her hands tired..lol.
Sometimes Ill just even cancel the service if no roaming at all.

Still remember when still consider newbie, cancel the service when that bitch request for more $ if wanna roam and further $ if wanna suck but she already started the service. Didnt allow to me to go out and demand at least some tips since she already started. So now, before they even start, would always ask the specifics 1st.

Well, we all learnt from experience.
Old 20-07-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rider458 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Totally agreed bro,recently just got my worst massage experience... book a FL Malay ML Bexxx.. ask me to go to this place. Went up saw many others ML mostly PRC. Went into the room ask me for up front payment 120/1hr + 1hj. Keep pushing me to go for 150 package but I don't want. Piano massage for 15min ask me turn around and start to hand pump my small bro....I was like what the fuxk? In my heart already buay song but tell myself here to relax. I started to find some feeling by autoroam her. She keep MOVING away her body... I was so turn off and angry that I stood up and told her that you can stop. Put on my clothes and go off
This is my worst massage experience... sad
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1