The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
mangomango555 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymangomango555 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
L18H40

Anyone tried this place? Heard some decent WL in there so if anyone has experience/reviews/recommendations pls share!

Looking forward to hearing some feedback
Old 20-07-2019, 07:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
floy78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: L18H40

Tried G19.

My experience in shower .....lick on nipple left & right (very active tongue) ,
Unbelievable BBBJ with warm water ....olei olei $50 bucks already recovered in shower session. Even if it was a fast one like 3mins-5mins.

Laying on bed after shower....she start to lick all over my body and at times offer me to lick her nei nei...oishi, surprisingly BBBJ again for like 3-5mins and her tongue roam around my balls and asshole area from time to time very professional dick sucker (gd suction also)....feeling like $150 category, When she start to ride on me she keep moaning telling me a few times she had come min 3x ...wow made me felt so satisfied .
After i came she still offer to massage than shower.

Ask for a kiss from me and ask when i come again ....i replied whenever i free.....than i left the room happily.

Damn thai WL still got this kind of services.
Old 20-07-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
mangomango555 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymangomango555 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by floy78 View Post
Tried G19.

Unbelievable BBBJ with warm water ....olei olei $50 bucks already recovered in shower session. Even if it was a fast one like 3mins-5mins.

Laying on bed after shower....she start to lick all over my body and at times offer me to lick her nei nei...oishi, surprisingly BBBJ again for like 3-5mins and her tongue roam around my balls and asshole area from time to time very professional dick sucker (gd suction also)....feeling like $150 category, When she start to ride on me she keep moaning telling me a few times she had come min 3x ...wow made me felt so satisfied .

Ask for a kiss from me and ask when i come again ....i replied whenever i free.....than i left the room happily.

Nice! Cheers for info.
What were the stats on her?
Old 20-07-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 22
LUNCH is a glorious beacon of lightLUNCH is a glorious beacon of lightLUNCH is a glorious beacon of lightLUNCH is a glorious beacon of lightLUNCH is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by floy78 View Post
Tried G19.

Sure or not?
Will go to verify. hahaha
Old 21-07-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUNCH View Post
Sure or not?
Will go to verify. hahaha
希望越大,失望越大
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1