The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 14
Xiaomilk is one of the Best!Xiaomilk is one of the Best!Xiaomilk is one of the Best!
Re: Office sex, how common is it?

Sian yandao also no use. Colleage all indian, chinese all auntie .
Old 19-07-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

Some juicy stories here, I know of one who is already married and I guess the husband is always busy travelling overseas for business, hook up with someone who is younger than her. Almost every Saturday they would "OT" in hotel rooms. Anyway this story shared to me by my gf. This is all I know. Not personal experience.
Old 19-07-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvilla View Post
Some juicy stories here, I know of one who is already married and I guess the husband is always busy travelling overseas for business, hook up with someone who is younger than her. Almost every Saturday they would "OT" in hotel rooms. Anyway this story shared to me by my gf. This is all I know. Not personal experience.
See this is how rumours come about with no substantiated proof.

Anyhow hamtam and imagine its the truth.
Old 19-07-2019, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
See this is how rumours come about with no substantiated proof.

Anyhow hamtam and imagine its the truth.
Erm the married colleague is her good buddy and they share almost everything.. As in the female character in this scenario.
Old 21-07-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
derit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Group D here.

I guess once caught lose face and job right? Anyone can share the dark side of this?
Old 21-07-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Elliotz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by astran View Post
I'm not sure if it applies to me but I run my own business and I bring women there to fuck on occasion. There's something to be said about having sex in the office though.
Good, no need to worry about cameras in own office
Old 21-07-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
BroLouis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I used to be a fitness instructor in Singapore, unfortunately the gym already closed down couple of years. My office is the gym so I bonked my colleague also an instructor on the training mat, fitness toilet on the weight machine. Best of all is the full gym filled with mirror. very exciting and exotic.
Old 21-07-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Whoa just nice all the equipments there make a very comfy bonk instead of handicap toilets lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroLouis View Post
I used to be a fitness instructor in Singapore, unfortunately the gym already closed down couple of years. My office is the gym so I bonked my colleague also an instructor on the training mat, fitness toilet on the weight machine. Best of all is the full gym filled with mirror. very exciting and exotic.
Old 21-07-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pokk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

B, but I think too much risk.
Old 21-07-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by astran View Post
I'm not sure if it applies to me but I run my own business and I bring women there to fuck on occasion. There's something to be said about having sex in the office though.
Of course it apply, bro.

Remind me of a friend who has a FB in the same company and he later left and set up his own company but they continue their FB relationship. Surely nice to have the privacy in a place where you are called the boss! Lol..
Old 21-07-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
byemacket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

C. Suspect my colleagues did before as some of the OL are quite "hiao"
Old 22-07-2019, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

So many lucky bros, had their chance of having sex with their collics in office ...thanks for sharing yr experiences, guys

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-07-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 5
bundesliga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Which one do you identify as?

A. I had sex in office before, and I think other colleagues also had their shares of office sex before.
Thanks for sharing.
Old 22-07-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 6
foodyuk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfoodyuk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So many lucky bros, had their chance of having sex with their collics in office ...thanks for sharing yr experiences, guys
Fully agreed with you bro, hope to read more encounters
Old 22-07-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
SMRTAss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroLouis View Post
True, can see your bonking actions from the mirror
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1