The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Sigg4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Mistaken about me being a nice person

Finally you getting into action liao zset up tent to wait for more juicy details
Old 20-07-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 16
Jason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to all

support for TS. Mai tu liao lei
Old 20-07-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
kumharder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, do keep going.
Old 21-07-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 5
Lokal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLokal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokal View Post

M: You know. Mabel. If it's Henry in there. I won't be able to stop myself from beating the shit out of him. -In a much quieter agitated whispering voice

The very thought of it got me off my cool game again.. in a different manner. My heart started racing again. This time with a completely different emotion. It was rage. I have never felt so much rage towards a person.. to disrespect my friend. Treat her like a Plan B..
Mabel: Oh.. don't worry but thank you hehe.. Come on in.

I walked in, to place the bottle of whiskey turning my head left, expecting to see someone, laying on the bed. Didn't want to imagine what he and Mabel had been up to... I found it disturbing to be imagining or fantasizing about my closer friends because I start to see them more as a family.

I tried my best to calm my mind. Finally, I crossed over the wall, There was no silhouette. No figure on the bed. I nodded slowly, placed the whiskey on the table. *Okay.. so what the heck???

Mabel: Oh.. maybe you will want to knock on the washroom door before going in..-She sat down on the bed and fiddled with her phone.

Mabel: Ah... -She completely relaxed down as she laid down.. I could see her inner thighs, I tried to look away when I caught myself looking

M: Shouldn't I just leave?

Mabel: Say hi before you go? -Mabel wasn't even looking at me as she said that, she was staring at her phone. She had a weird expression grinning so widely she couldn't hold herself back. *What the fuck does she want me to do?

Time really slowed the whole time from the doorway when Mabel hugged me tightly, till the whole journey across worlds. In reality, it had been just less than 5 meters of walking space.

I didn't know what got over me, I actually listened to what Mabel told me. I went over to the bathroom. Knocked on the door, I heard some dripping sounds. As I opened the door: Sorry Mabel asked me to say hi before I left..

I was surprised and in shock of whom I saw..

M: What the fuck..?

There was no one.. except my own reflection.. The dripping continued. I was lost. The bathroom was empty. Tons of questions ran through my head *What's going on??

I looked again, left, right, up, down. Nothing. No one. I took a deep breath. Breathed out. Looked again. Calmly. There was no one definitely. The toilet bowl cover had been flipped. But it would be normal if Mabel used it.

I came out of the bathroom. Closed the door behind me. Closed my eyes. Confused. What is going on?

Mabel: Did you say hi?..pffft. -She was holding back her laughter

M: What the fuck. WHAT THE FUCK. *This bitch has been playing me

Mabel: Whaat? What happened?

M: Tell me what's going on??

Mabel: Tell you what's going on? -She was picking a fight

I found a few pieces of paper at the side table, I walked pass Mabel who was laying in bed, eyes still glued to her phone. Her legs were closed straight, an accidental glance wouldn't have seen if she had her panties on.. *Not that it was the main point of me walking over.

I rolled up the papers, looked at Mabel who still couldn't stop grinning. I started hitting her on her shin: Are you going to tell me what's going on?

Smack smack smack... I hit her at least 4 to 5 times before she got to react.. she started curling up and dodging.. SMACK

Mabel: Okay stop stop stop..! -She pleaded while still laughing.

In her curled up position.. I accidentally saw what's underneath her pleated skirt.. slightly obstructed au naturale... my eyes stayed for half a second too long in disbelief of what I just saw. *It's smooth-shaven, no hair. Must be IPL..

She quickly pulled the bed sheet covers over herself.. Not sure whether to protect herself from further hits or to cover her exposed parts.. Probably seen me staring

Mabel: 你變態.. (You pervert) Hit me so hard.. I'm already hurt okay..

M: Okay I'm done here. Go sleep and rest.

I let go of the makeshift baton and started walking off..

I was stopped. Mabel was tugging on my shirt. She was curled up all under the covers except for the hand that was holding on to my shirt. Just barely...
Old 21-07-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
mionity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update. Do continue.
Old 21-07-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
AgentLowRain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written, pls continue bro
Old 21-07-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 22-07-2019, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 9
Partizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud ofPartizan has much to be proud of

Very nice, support for more!!
Old 25-07-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Such nice updates here, more please.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 25-07-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 25-07-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Puppyz2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please keep going
Old 25-07-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 5
Lokal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLokal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokal View Post

I was stopped. Mabel was tugging on my shirt. She was curled up all under the covers except for the hand that was holding on to my shirt. Just barely...
Mabel: Mark.. can you stay? Have a few drinks with me.. until I fall asleep? Please? Okay la? Don't angry la..

M: Okay, so a few drinks, you sleep, I go? Is that what you want?

Mabel: Yes please.. -She started to sound lower in energy again, it breaks my heart to hear that. A good girl like her, ending up suffering in today's age of dating

Mabel: It's not like the first time I am heart broken.. I just need some time to get over it. Can you help me get the bottle over here?

I took the bottle, opened it and handed it over to her. I was about to sit opposite her, she shook her head lightly, patted the space beside her and lightly grabbed my wrist to gesture me to take a seat..

Mabel: It's not very convenient for you to sit that side.. -She had her legs dangling down the edge of the bed

She looked straight blankly, took a gulp and let out a sigh.

Mabel: Your turn.. -As she handed me

M: Yes 大小姐 ..-I took two gulps, took a deep breath. Some remainder whiskey in my throat choked me.. Cough Cough .. cough

Mabel: Hahahahaha OMG Mark.. you're so weak.. you're so funny -She was laughing beyond tears and falling over, her legs flailing about. I tried to look away as much as possible

Mabel: Omg you thought I had someone in the room.. who do you think I am? 本小姐(This lady here) not so cheap lor.

M: What do you want me to think, seriously, asking me to go away, getting a bottle, coming over here and there, everywhere. I was completely thrown off logics.

Mabel: You know why I asked you to sit beside me..? -She slumped over my shoulder

M: .. You want me to answer that?

Mabel: I caught you looking..

M: ... What? -Starting to feel embarrassed

Mabel: When I was outside the room. I felt you watching.. and while I was on the bed earlier.. when you started to get violent with me.. this poor girl.. sniffle -She pretended to make a sad face and play the victim here

M: What do you expect.. you're the one who has nothing on. I am a healthy male. I'm trying my best

Mabel: Ha.. you poor boy.. always trying so hard.. you need to learn to relax la.. Always so rigid. But I guess that's what makes you Mark. The way I appreciate it..

M: Sigh.. You should sleep.

Mabel grabbed my left arm to steady herself... I could feel her boobs touching my arm, my thoughts went back thinking about what she's been wearing.. nothing.

I feel my bulge building up again..

Mabel: Mark.. can you help me with something else -She tried to say it into my ears but wasn't exactly near enough

M: What..

Mabel: I know I can trust you to do this..

Mabel breathed out slowly after saying those words.. She tightened her grip on my left arm as she did.. I could feel her tensing up..
Old 25-07-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
canalian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, more ... more …. please
Old 26-07-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm.. I sensed the main course is otw. Great, bring on the meat!
Old 26-07-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
mionity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story update. Looking forward to more updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1