The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
stfatt is Cool - loads of Potential
Mii chat scammer beware

Downloaded an app called Mii chat. Get to know a Taiwanese girl quote 2hrs 100dollars 2shots. Thought it's a great deal then arrange to meet the girl. When reached she ask for mine phone number and told me her friend would contact me to verify for security purpose I thought ok as I have been through this kind of situation before. Then her friend call me he intro himself as 林昇坤 say he is a Taiwanese gang incharge of the girl say they would not accept cash for the 1st dealings ask me go AXS machine to change voucher.i told him that I always deal with cash and some more I never got to hear the girl voice. I refuse to follow his instructions then he very cocky say would track me down do all kinds of things. I just hang him up. Like to know any bros encounter this before are those girls real or not.
Old 12-05-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mii chat scammer beware

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfatt View Post
Downloaded an app called Mii chat. Get to know a Taiwanese girl quote 2hrs 100dollars 2shots. Thought it's a great deal then arrange to meet the girl. When reached she ask for mine phone number and told me her friend would contact me to verify for security purpose I thought ok as I have been through this kind of situation before. Then her friend call me he intro himself as 林昇坤 say he is a Taiwanese gang incharge of the girl say they would not accept cash for the 1st dealings ask me go AXS machine to change voucher.i told him that I always deal with cash and some more I never got to hear the girl voice. I refuse to follow his instructions then he very cocky say would track me down do all kinds of things. I just hang him up. Like to know any bros encounter this before are those girls real or not.
Walao bro, still need to ask ? Of course fake one la , if real will let you fuck her amd take your 100 note . tio boh

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 17-05-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
papauda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Mii chat scammer beware

Thanks for the heads up
Old 17-05-2019, 12:39 PM