The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 15
drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Entrapment

Chapter 11: Arlena and Felix

Arlena has always thought of herself as the ugly duckling. Her sister was the beautiful one, with long flowing hair, a perfect oval face, and a body that had made even models green with envy.

Even that little beauty mark on her nose makes her look lovely. She could not understand it well herself, but her male friends had explained it to her. The beauty mark made her look real, human. It placed her just within the reach of men, reminding them beauty such as hers exists on this earth.

To Arlena, it’s just bullshit. She had encountered way too many boys who befriended her just to get closer to her sister to shake off her sense of inferiority now. Vicky even has dimples for heaven’s sake! How do you compete with that?

Being a couple of years older, Vicky had always gotten to do things first, so Arlena got quite a bit of her ‘real world’ education from her.

For instance, Vicky was the first to wear a bra, the first to wear makeup, the first to go out on a date, the first to start her menstrual cycle, the first to drive a car, etc. She would question her for hours about these events in her life, and if Vicky was in a good mood, she would patiently educate her. And she was always in a good mood. Her jovial, outgoing nature meant that the boys swarmed around her. Arlena was always the ugly duckling sidekick, the third wheel at Vicky’s dates.

It didn’t help she didn't have really big tits during her teenage years, despite Vicky’s well-developed assets. Vicky never went through an awkward stage. She is always, and beautifully formed while Arlena was all arms and legs, tits-less, waist-less, ass-less and graceless.

Arlena could still remember that incident from when she was nineteen. Vicky had convinced her to go for a try out at her modeling agency. You have blossomed, Vicky said. They are going to love you there. While waiting in the room, she had gotten nervous and had gone to the restroom.

While in the cubicle, she overheard a conversation between two staff who commented that Vicky brought along a “milk cow” with breasts so big that she has no symmetry, making her too ugly to be a real model. In addition, she is so short that she is like a dwarf, making her a ‘short as fuck milk cow’. Unprepared for their vicious and ugly words, Arlena had broken into silent tears and was convinced that she is an ugly duckling no one will ever love. Returning from the restroom, she begged Vicky to let her off and ran home despite Vicky’s best efforts to encourage her to give it a shot, the vicious laughter of the two unknown women in the restroom still ringing in her ears.

After that unpleasant experience, she decided to devote herself to classical music. Eventually, she was given an MOE scholarship to study music and she had never looked back. Joining the ministry as a music teacher at a primary school.

It was surprising how well her colleagues and students, even the parents of her students took to her. She was made to feel welcome and everything went smoothly for her. It had occurred to Arlena that her sweet looks and magnificent figure had something to do with her reception. She knows, intellectually, that she has finally blossomed into a beauty. But in the darkness of her own mind, she was still the ugly duckling living in the shadow of her glamorous older sister.

Looking at her phone one more time, Arlena shook her head and reminded herself not to be a jealous little bitch. After all, Vicky has always been the ideal sister. She has always done her best by her, encouraging her, supporting her. She should be happy to meet her again. Opportunities have been far and few between since she had married and moved overseas with Alexei.

Anyway, it will be at least 2 weeks before Vicky gets back. Alexei won’t be with her, at least, not until later. Perhaps the two of them should plan a short getaway? Just the two of them so they can catch up? It’s approaching the school holidays anyway and Felix is going to be busy as usual because it’s approaching the end of the work year. He’s is already making noises about how difficult it would be for him to take leave if she wants to go on a holiday.

Going through her calendar, she realized that Felix’s dinner and dance is next week. Well, school is supposed to close the same, and there’s nothing much to do anyway except some paperwork and attending silly meetings and doing some ‘strategic’ planning. She has some time to plan someplace to go with Vicky. Anyway, the D&D is just one night. Besides, it will be good to socialize a bit, maybe score some points with Felix’s colleagues. That should help him. After all, he’s still new at the company.

Humming to herself, Arlena started going through her wardrobe. Determining if there’s something suitable she could wear, or if she needs to go shopping for a new dress later.

Felix blushed excitedly. He could smell the sweet scent of the perfume Kelly was wearing. Her translucent blouse was hanging loosely by the side of his head. If he only turns so very slightly, he would be able to see the lacy fabric of her bra, but he doesn’t dare to. He is trying desperately to ignore the seductive view the innocent young intern was revealing, trying his hardest to focus on what she is telling him.

“... and so, that should be the final figure. Erm, are you feeling ok Mr. Zhang?”

“Yes yes, I’m fine!” Felix uttered frantically.

He could feel his face blushing, embarrassed that Kelly might have realized what he was up to.

“Oh, ok,” Kelly replies brightly, “That’s all I think. Can I leave now Mr. Zhang? I’m meeting my friends for dinner later.”

“Erh, uhm, sure, ok. You can leave now. Erm, have fun.” Felix stuttered.

Looking at Kelly’s retreating back, he slumped in his chair, holding his face in his hands. How did it come to this? I have a beautiful wife, so why the hell am I having inappropriate thoughts about my bloody intern?

Felix knew he had a blessed life. The typical nerd, he had graduated from NTU with a 2nd upper in Accountancy and gotten a good job at one of the big 4 immediately after graduation. It only took him 4 years before he was brought along with his boss to work at a different company in San Jose, California. Feeling homesick, he left after a year and immediately found a job at this firm. Although it's an SME, the pay and benefits are comparable to his last job, and that means he’s being paid well compared to his ex-classmates who have worked all these years in Singapore.

What was even more amazing was his wife. Arlena had stuck by him all this time. He still has no idea what he had done right to win her heart, but he knows for a fact that he is the envy of all his closest pals and ex-classmates. Frankly, it is not an exaggeration to say that every man who had seen him with Arlena holding on to his arm were jealous of him.

Still, despite 2 years of marriage, they have yet to have a child. He knows the reason for that of course, but not Arlena. He knew Arlena would never have married him if she had known that he was impotent so he had hidden the truth of his status from her. It was easy avoiding her questioning at first since the two of them had wanted to enjoy their first few months as a newly wedded couple, and he was overseas for much of a year after that, but now that he is back, and had been working in Singapore for the last 6 months, it is becoming increasingly difficult to dodge her convincingly. After all, she had made it very clear to him that she had wanted children while she is young and healthy before they were married. Now that it has been two years, he is not too sure if he is able to continue to come up with excuses. Even the excuse that he is busy learning the ropes and adjusting to his new workplace is becoming threadbare as he has long gotten into the rhythm at work.

His latest excuse is that he had to mentor the new intern, and look at what spending all this time with Kelly has gotten him! Shit, he should have realized that there is a steel core beneath Arlena’s sweet and demure exterior. She had shown glimpses of it one time or the other, but what can he do? No red-blooded man can possibly overlook her large brown eyes and juicy lips. No real man can overlook her lovely legs and more important, her enormous, beautifully shaped breasts. He could still remember fondly the first time she had given him a foretaste of her physical sensuality...

By an unspoken agreement, he had taken her to his hostel room where they drank wine by candlelight. The stage was set, his roommate, a real buddy had set the stage, leaving a heart-shaped arrangement of rose petals on his bed and cleaning the entire room, swearing by the gods he will be alone with Arlena that night.

Even an inexperienced nerd like him could tell that Arlena was excited. She was fumbling with the wine glass, laughing just a little too hard at his every joke.

He, on the other hand, was desperately hoping he would be able to perform. The condoms are already placed close at hand, one under his mattress, a second in his drawer, and the rest in his wardrobe.

The two of them finally made it to the bed, their bodies touching, warmed by several glasses of wine. The ambiance was perfect.

Felix had sat down beside her, draping an arm over her shoulders as she tilted her head up so he could kiss her. It was awkward and Arlena had told him some time afterward that she didn't like it.

He was so nervous that he could feel his hand trembling as they fumbled with her dress. He could see the swelling curve of her milky breasts, their bounty almost spilling out from the top of the lacy back bra she was wearing. His movements were so ill at ease that Arlena had finally taken charge to help him. That was the first hint he got that she had a steely core to her. She is the type who would take the initiative to get what she wants.

“BBBBZZZZZZ…. BBBBBBZZZZZ…”

Felix was interrupted from his erotic memory by the buzzing of his phone. It's Arlena, probably asking if he is getting off work. They are supposed to be having dinner at Vivocity, a date night ritual they have been doing the two years they have been married.

Rapidly packing away his work documents, he fervently hopes she won't pressure him to go along with her to visit the gynae for a fertility test… Again.

Last edited by drhyde79; 21-12-2018 at 06:47 PM.
Old 21-12-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute

Chapter 12: Kelly

With her back safely to Felix, Kelly smiled to herself. It is so fun teasing her mentor. The expression on his face as he tried to concentrate on what she was telling him while avoiding peeking at her bra is just so cute. At 1.8m tall, clean-cut and bookish, Felix has the nerdy goody-two-shoe boy next door look she’s always fancied.

The fact that he is married just makes everything more exciting for her. She knew, from her interactions with him the past month he would never do anything to betray his wife, and that just makes her constant flirting and teasing so exciting for her because she knew he will not try to be funny with her. There are times she feels bad of course, after all, if anything should ever happen, she would become his mistress, just like the ‘hu-li-jing’ shown in her mum’s favorite Hong Kong serials. Still, nothing has happened yet, despite her efforts the last two weeks. Kelly quickly put a hand over her mouth to stifle a laugh. She has never imagined that she would meet her ideal type at the SME she is interning at, not to mention she would be so daring as to openly tease him.

At twenty, Kelly has just started exploring her own sexuality. Her mates at university, especially those staying on campus, love to share stories of their encounters with different men. She is not as slutty as them, of course, coming from a girls’ school most of her school life. Junior college was no better even though there were some rumors about the ‘hot’ couples in school. University was an eye-opener though. Despite her risky behavior with Felix, Kelly knows she is still a good girl. After all, she has yet to sleep with Felix, and she never would.

Still smiling to herself, she put her files away and started packing her bag. Glimpsing poor Felix’s darting his head out of view so she does not catch him peeking at her, she almost laughed again. Maybe she should stop. It might be fun at first, but even with her naivety, she knows that she should not lead him on lest things go beyond her control. Humming a little tune, she quickly left the office, hurrying to meet her friends at Holland V.

Unbeknownst to the two of them, their little byplay for the last couple of weeks has been noticed by someone in the office.

Making a mental note, she reminded herself to continue to keep a close eye on these two. The dinner and dance is this Friday. Who knows? If they really step out of line, she would be able to amass even more power and leverage in the office. One never knows when information like this can come into play, after all, like some of her course instructors have told her before, information is power, and this is the age of information technology.

Adjusting her specs, she quickly looked back at her laptop screen. Better finish this before she goes. She might have special dispensation, but that's not an excuse to fail to turn in her paperwork on time.
Old 21-12-2018, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
henrick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, hoping to read more
Old 21-12-2018, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by henrick View Post
Very nice story TS, hoping to read more
Thank you!
Old 22-12-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

a fan of your story... it's a nice read... share more soon please...
Old 22-12-2018, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

love this story, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Old 22-12-2018, 08:24 AM
Samster

Chapter 13: Dinner and Dance - Boss Chen and Arlena

Arlena took a last look in the mirror. Her makeup looked perfect and her hair was loosely pulled up-formal, yet a little carefree. She straightened her new dress over her curvaceous figure and smiled. The dress showed plenty of cleavage without being too risque and hugged her hips to accentuate the shapeliness of her ass. And her spiked heels made the muscles of her legs tighten just right to display the firmness of her thighs and the smooth development of her calves.

When she had sent a selfie to Vicky for her review, she had whistled her approval, wildly happy that her little sister is truly comfortable in her own skin, able and willing to share her beauty with the world.

Stepping out of the bedroom, she was disappointed that Felix barely glanced at her. She has no idea why he is so upset about going to the gynae to take a fertility test. He knew that she has always wanted to have children after all. Besides, she is going to his company dinner and dance with him, isn’t she? SO why is he still giving her the cold shoulder?

In the car, James is thinking about what the twins are doing to Sophia even while Elaine is seated by his side. He gave her hand a gentle caress and a weak smile. He knew what the two fuckers are capable of, and he knew when he set this project in motion that they might just go too far. He just hopes that they remember who is holding their balls in his hand and would not do any permanent damage to his toy. He wants her compliant, willing to listen, but not broken. Subconsciously, he is aware that his demands are as ridiculous as they are contradictory but he doesn’t care. That is what his money and power is for, not just for playing the game, but also writing the rules of the game he wants to play.

“How’s the company?” Elaine suddenly asked.

“The company? Well, it’s doing well of course. Everything went smoothly for us this year.”

Setbacks for our competitors means success for us, he thought with a grin. The focus on players like Unaforte and Wee Tiong being shut with the Americans going after Tan is just another reminder he should lie low for the moment until everything blows over. Still, he is reasonably confident that his covers are intact and he has yet to catch the attention of the authorities… Yet.

If only his new accountant can play ball earlier. He had hired him based on his impressive CV, having someone who has first-hand knowledge of the US system helps, and he would really like to hand over some of his accounts to him soon. If only he could trust him to be discreet and not ask too many questions.

Realizing that he has been quiet for a moment too long, he quickly gave Elaine another reassuring smile, “Don’t worry love, everything is going smoothly. We won’t be able to afford such a nice place for the D&D if this is a bad year, isn’t it?”

He had balked a little when May had first suggested this place, but she had managed to work out a deal with RWS so that everything fits within the budget he had given her, even though it is at the upper range. Still, he trusted her when she said that this would be a good way to boost staff morale, they had skimped a bit after all the last couple of years and varying rewards is a basic principle of what he does to play with his targets anyway, so he guessed it makes sense. Anyway, the prizes are rather attractive this year, in line with the generous bonuses he is giving out. His efforts to diversify have been paying off and most of his companies are in the black, so he supposed he should be grateful and share some of the profits with the staff… After all, he could remember his own youth as an employee, when bonuses are hard to come by. He had resolved not to be the same kind of boss and since this is a good year, he can afford to loosen the strings just a little.

Releasing his hold on Elaine’s hand, he watched as she circulated amongst the older staff as well as some of the newer ones. She had never been deeply involved with her dad’s company, part of the old man’s plan to keep her at a distance should everything come crashing down, but she did grow up attending any number of company functions and as was her style, gotten to know some of the people working for her dad anyway. After so many years, they are practically friends. James had kept them on because he needs them to handle some of the more objectionable or sensitive aspects of the business. For what he is doing, unfamiliar faces can be an undesired complication.

Still, he has slowly brought some of his own people on board, people he trusted. By the time he is finished, these old guys should be gone, replaced with younger, more energetic, hungrier staff that are willing to help him make even more money. At least that’s the plan. Until then, he is perfectly fine taking his time. It takes time to test the new guys so he can be absolutely certain they can be trusted after all, and in the meantime, he can sleep at night, knowing that these old hands will never sell him out. Given how deeply they have stuck their fingers into the pie, they have as much to lose as he does.

James let his eyes wander across the ballroom, scanning the faces he sees. There’s quite a number of unfamiliar faces as a large number of his staff had brought their wives, husbands, boyfriends or girlfriends along and that’s fine. He likes a big party and this helps his staff enjoy themselves better anyway. As his eyes flew across the ballroom, lightning struck. James felt himself falling in love… Again.

Her exquisite form drew his eye as she took small dainty steps onto the dance floor. It was not just him. A soft hush had replaced the harsh murmur of the crowd as men, even women paid silent reverence to her appearance. She has a pair of slim, graceful calves and was wearing a figure-hugging little black dress that ended just above her knees. It tried unsuccessfully to hide the milky smoothness of her thighs even as it clung tightly to her pert ass, flaunting the flowing curve of her hips and the narrow slip of her waist before finally, her magnificent breasts. Under the dim light, the gentle swell of her cleavage as it presses up against the front of her delicate black dress drew the eye of everyone in the ballroom. It was as if they have a life of their own, her breasts, glowing magically, heaving tenderly with every breath she takes. One could almost imagine the delicate blue-green veins lying just under her fragile porcelain skin before they disappear under the inky black cups of fabric straining to hold her milky globes. They exude an erotic sensuality with their impressive weight. And if one finally manages to draw their longing looks away from her sensuous perfection, they would contemplate sweet perfection. A heart-shaped face with large laughing brown eyes, pouty lips which begged to be kissed, and a pert, cute nose. All that is cute and sweet in the world is contained within, giving any red-blooded man the urge to hold her in his arms and protect her and shield her from the cruelties of reality.

It was one moment of magic in the festivities of the night. And then it was gone. The DJ gave the cue. The music blared, and the crowd eventually tore their gaze away from this ethereal beauty in their midst. But for one moment, time stood still, and it was at that very moment that Boss Chen decided that he must possess this woman. He does not yet know her name, nor who she is connected to, but he knew deep down that he needs to fuck her. He needs to grab her beautiful tits with his claws and knead them hard, to feel their softness and warmth. He needs to see her beautiful face between his legs, sucking his cock deep and hard. He needs to thrust his cock between her legs, to feel her hot wet pussy tightly grip his cock in climax. She’s the type of woman every man wants to protect in their arms, and brutally fuck in the privacy of their beds.

Arlena can feel her cheeks blushing furiously as she took careful steps into the ballroom. Stupid heels, she should not have chosen to wear these no matter how pretty they looked, she’s simply out of practice, given that most teachers would never wear such ridiculously high heels to work. She knows it makes her butt look even perkier, and forms the S-line that makes her absolutely stunning but it is still a bloody pain in the... foot, and is so difficult to walk in, especially when navigating steps in the dark. She could feel eyes on her as she tottered onwards, desperately hoping she doesn’t trip and fall in front of everyone now, that would be so embarrassing!

That Felix! Where on earth is he? They had sat together but he was more intent on making small talk with his colleagues during dinner as if she would be so socially inept that she would bring up their plans to have a baby and the visit to the gynae in front of everyone at the table. Upset, she had taken leave to visit the restroom to compose herself and answer some messages from Vicky. When she came back, she realized that Felix was gone and many of the people at her table had left to mingle on the dance floor.

Facing the crowd in front of her, she scrutinized their faces, hoping she would be able to spot Felix soon so she can support herself on his arms before she falls over, making a fool of herself.
Suddenly, a plump stout man, elegantly dressed in his tailored suit materialized by her side. He smiled at her and offered his arm politely, “Would you need help? You look rather uncomfortable.”

Grateful for this momentary respite, Arlena held onto him while she regains her footing. Finally feeling more comfortable, she quickly let go of him and thanked him profusely.

“Who are you with? I have never seen you before and believe me, despite the many people I have met at work, yours is a face I can never forget.” Up close, her face is even more mesmerizing, even her height is perfect, being eye to eye despite her heels, bringing her jewel-like lips closer towards him, as if he needs further encouragement to kiss them.

“Hi, I’m Arlena. I came with my husband, Felix. He’s just joined accounting a few months ago.”

Ah! The new guy! Looks like he has a good reason to get to know him better now.

“What about you? Do you know Felix? Are you in the same department too?”

“Hahaha, I know who Felix is but we don’t work together. You can call me James by the way, James Chen. Did you like dinner? How are you enjoying the event so far?”

“The food is okay. I think the fish was not the best, but that’s how it is. Anyway, I do like the ambiance here, it’s the first time I attended an event here and it’s really nice……”

James conversed with Arlena on auto-pilot mode as he focused on her beauty, making sure he focuses on her eyes and not let his gaze drop to her chest, no matter how much he wishes to worship them. He quickly picked up many things about her, her passion for music and children, her pressure at work as a teacher, and an underlying tension each time Felix came up in the conversation. Hhhmmm, if what he picked up was right, there might be an angle he could work here.

“Hi, I’m Elaine, James’ wife.”

“Hi, I’m Arlena. I came with my husband, Felix. He’s in accounting.”

“Ah, is he new? Does he like working for us so far?”

“Oh, it’s wonderful, he is always……”

Ah… All too soon, he thought. Elaine is definitely equipped with the magic radar every wife has, the ability to sense it when their husband is engaged in conversation with a beautiful woman.

“Have fun tonight Arlena, it was nice meeting you. I hope Felix will find it fulfilling and rewarding working with us.” James said as he quickly steered Elaine away from Arlena.

“What was that about?” Elaine said, “I had barely gotten to know her. She seems a pretty sweet young thing, and her figure is amazing. I’m a woman and I find myself attracted to her.”

“That’s the plan love, I couldn’t find you and so I started a conversation with the second most beautiful lady I could find. I knew you would show up soon after that.” James grinned cheekily.

“Second most beautiful? You mean there was someone even prettier than her?” Elaine asked incredulously.

“Yes, my love… You.” James kissed her hand gently as he said so. Looking at Elaine’s reaction, he knew he had dodged the bullet, this time. Women are so easy to please. The rights words at the right time and they are like putty in his hands. Silently, he made a note to himself to get May to give him all the dirt she has on Felix during the weekly update on Monday morning.

Just before he fell asleep that night, James thought about the many things he would have to follow up on. Suddenly, he smiled to himself. He now knew that Arlena would be the one he wants to test the new drug on. After all, her appearance had made him forget all about Sophia and the damn twins until now.
Old 22-12-2018, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!
Old 22-12-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!
Much appreciated. Thank you :-)
Old 22-12-2018, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
JokerKills deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks drhyde79 for such an interesting and captivating erotica! It is exciting and I can't wait for James to test his new drugs and see the results :P
Old 22-12-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerKills View Post
Thanks drhyde79 for such an interesting and captivating erotica! It is exciting and I can't wait for James to test his new drugs and see the results :P
Thank you for your encouragement!!
Old 22-12-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Chapter 14: Dinner and Dance - Arlena, Felix and Kelly

Felix looked across the dance floor as the noise of the crowd suddenly lessened. He could see the eyes of many people drawn to a familiar figure and his heart beamed with pride as he finally realised that they were all looking at Arlena, his wife. He watched as she glided across the floor, the stunned faces as the men took in her loveliness and he couldn’t help but grin with pride. That’s it guys, that’s my wife, not eat your heart out! He was suddenly reminded why that was the reason he fell in love and finally decided to marry Arlena. The way the she would make his friends tongue tied fools just by appearing. He knew that there were many others who were after her and he was determined that she would be tied to him and him alone. It was almost like a game, the most exciting game of his young life and to his surprise, he had won!

The sudden realization that he had won stunned and scared him at the same time. Yes, he had won, but at what cost? He had lied to her, cheated her about his own condition so as to win her hand. And now? It is a matter of time the cat is let out of the bag, and from what he knew of her, Arlena will not hesitate to divorce him once she learns the truth.

A hand touched his shoulder tentatively and he turned around, almost bumping into Kelly. Face to face, her innocent charm captivated him, reminding him of a younger, more innocent time, before he learned the truth about himself before he made the decision to lie about everything so Arlena would agree to marry him.

Kelly grinned at her mentor as she watched the rapidly changing expressions of his face. She has always found her Felix’s inability to conceal his emotions his greatest charm. It is rare that she meets someone who she can read like the back of her hand.

Kelly was bored stiff that night. There were a few attempts by colleagues she was not familiar with to flirt with her, but their intentions were so transparent it turned her off. Seated at a different table from Felix and it took her a while to locate him in the press of bodies after dinner.

“You don’t look too happy to see me mentor!”

“Huh?”

“I SAID! YOU DON’T LOOK TOO HAPPY TO SEE ME!”

“Oh. Oh... Haha... It’s not that, I was just thinking about something...”

“CARE TO TELL ME?”

“Haha, it’s nothing... How’s the party so far? Having fun?”

“IT’S THE FIRST PARTY I HAVE BEEN TO THAT EVERYONE IS JUST STANDING AND TALKING AND NOT DANCING!”

Felix smiled a little at her answer. That’s true, very few people are actually dancing at the moment. It’s a pretty different experience from when he attended company functions or Christmas parties in the US.

“Can you stop shouting? We can talk normally you know? Just speak normally into my ear.”

“OK!” Kelly shouted into his ear mischievously, making Felix whimper in pain. Although he is almost 10 years older than her, his responses are still those of a teenage boy which tickled her no end. Besides, he’s a nice guy. He would do sweet things for the people around him without having an ulterior motive, such naivety is rare in the world these days and she appreciates having him as her mentor even more because of this.

Felix found it so much easier to talk to Kelly. She is so young, so innocent and naive, he could not help himself but confide in her a little bit more than he should. When did he start feeling this attraction towards her? To be honest, it was probably that time when she wore that tight, white, translucent blouse with champagne-colored lacy bra straining against the fabric. Combines with her geeky black spectacles and innocent girl-next-door looks, she exudes an innocent yet sexy aura which captivated him. Ever since then, he would keep an eye out for her in the office, admiring her in her various OL get-ups.

Kelly didn’t disappoint either. She used her few weapons to good effect, makeup that complemented her fair complexion and high nose, tight dresses that accentuated her tight waist, dark-colored bras that flattered her modest bust line, it was as if she was playing along. She would find excuses to make small talk, touching him lightly as she laughed at his jokes, even leaning closer to him so he can have a whiff of her womanly scent.

Felix may have been a geek his entire life, but that doesn’t mean he is stupid. He knows that Kelly is flirting with him. The moves are so blatant and clumsy even a eunuch can recognize them, but that’s what made it so irresistible to him because she is unaware of it. Her naivety and innocence at playing the sexy OL is a refreshing change of pace from the other women at his office. It reminded him of a younger time, when he was schooling, watching these byplays between his schoolmates, too awkward and nervous to participate himself, frustrated at being relegated to the sidelines, being a spectator. It is like a second chance for him to indulge in the sensations of puppy love, something that he wasn’t quite sure he ever had with Arlena.

Taking her leave from James and Elaine, Arlena quickly began scanning the crowd for Felix again.

There he is! His 1.8m height made it somewhat easy to pick him out in a crowd. From where she was, he seems to be having an intimate conversation with someone next to him.

Walking quickly towards him, her discomfort with the high heels forgotten, she noticed a slim, fair girl next to him. They were taking turns to whisper into each other’s ears, laughing in turn at each other’s jokes. A sudden spike of jealousy pierced her heart and she almost turned on her heels and left. How dare he! So the reason he refused to have a child is that he is having an affair is it? The comfortable and relaxed smile on his face was a far cry from the tensed and stressed expression he wears around her so often ever since their problems started. Before she could turn and leave, Felix caught sight of her. He waved at her, gesturing her towards him. Gritting her teeth silently, Arlena beamed a bright smile and walked towards the two of them. She would like to take this chance to size up her opponent as well.

Kelly watched as Felix looked up and made a gesture at someone in the crowd. Like Moses parting the Red Sea, the crowd in front of them parted as a lovely vision sailed through, coming to a gentle stop before them. The stunningly beautiful lady wrapped her arm around Felix’s and appeared to be saying something. It took her a while before she was able to respond, so mesmerized she was by the beauty before her.

“Hi, sorry I missed your name. I’m Kelly, the new intern. You are?”

“I’m Arlena. Felix’s WIFE.”

Kelly could hear the emphasis in the word wife. My god, how does Felix pull himself from bed every morning to go to work? Kelly knows for a fact that she’s not ugly. Not a beauty for sure, but the guys going after her have always complimented her on her simple good looks. But this was the first time she had ever encountered someone who is literally drop-dead gorgeous. She had always thought that was just a saying. No wonder Felix was able to resist her teasing and flirting, with a goddess waiting in bed at home, who wouldn’t?

She felt a sudden sense of shame and despair at her antics over the last few weeks. To think she dare flirt and tease the husband of this woman, who the heck does she think she is? Felix must have thought she was a fool, but was too polite to say so in her face. Kelly cannot remember much of the conversation, but she quickly made her exit, citing an early day tomorrow.

As she left Felix and his beautiful wife, she could see how the men around them are either gazing hungrily at her, or giving Felix envious glares.

She needs a drink she decided. Some alcohol will help her forget what a fool she’s made of herself. Thank goodness no one else saw it, otherwise, she will never ever be able to leave it down.

Sitting down alone at the bar, she ordered shot after shot, determined to try as many shots on the menu as she can before she calls a cab home.

Felix looked on wistfully as Kelly left before he suddenly realized that Arlena is standing just next to him, close enough to read his every expression.

“Sad uh? Disappointed she left?”

“Uh? What are you talking about? Kelly is just an intern, the one I am supposed to mentor remember? Don’t tell me you are jealous?” Felix answered awkwardly, glad that she is focused on a non-existential problem.

“You sure? I’ve seen the way the two of you are with each other. Whispering in each other’s ears, laughing so happily together.”

“Don’t be silly baby. Look, every man around us right now is either wishing you are their wife, or that I will drop dead straight away so they can marry you and make you their wife. Why would I ever stray with a beautiful wife like you?” Felix said, surprised he managed to pull off such a smooth line, hoping Arlena would believe him, “If you don’t believe me, take a look for yourself.”

As if on cue, the people around them are either looking interestedly in their drinks or carrying on a previously non-existent conversation with their friend next to them. If it was any more obvious, it would be a scene right out of a comedy.

Feeling better, Arlena pinched Felix playfully on his stomach, “You’ve better not let me catch you having an affair, otherwise, I’ll take the scissors to your you-know-what.”

Glad that Arlena is back to normal, Felix hugged her and gave her a peck on her forehead. Her height has always been a sensitive issue, even with heels, it is rather awkward to bend down far enough in this crowd to give her a proper kiss on her lips.

“Shall we go home, dear?”

“So early? Don’t you want to stick around a bit more for the speech and then the lucky draw?”

“Nah, let’s go home and, erm, try to make your wish come true?”

Arlena blushed at Felix’s words. It’s been a while since they have had sex, so much so that she’s starting to question if he is still in love with her.

“Ok! Let’s go.” She whispered with a sensuous hiss… Hoping he will be able to last a bit longer tonight. There’s a new underwear which Vicky had recommended and having bought it, she is just dying to show it off to Felix.
Old 23-12-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 23-12-2018, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 23-12-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

Thank you for the encouragement bros :-)
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1