The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-07-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3388 / Power: 12
kumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Deceptive online photos, late 40s, not slim, big boned, must top up for bbbj.... $150!!!

Kaoz... I don't know what to say, so just lol.
Judge for yourself
Photo - monkey
Actual - king kong
Old 20-07-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-mo-mo/

Another new case of almost too good to be true...

The stewardess clip looks like a deep fake.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 20-07-2019 at 01:11 PM.
Old 20-07-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-mo-mo/

Another new case of almost too good to be true...
This one came before. When first saw photo thot hosay can chiong liao. Got mr say small boob I pass..
Old 20-07-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Deceptive online photos, late 40s, not slim, big boned, must top up for bbbj.... $150!!!

Kaoz... I don't know what to say, so just lol.
Robert Robert Robert
Old 20-07-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
This one came before. When first saw photo thot hosay can chiong liao. Got mr say small boob I pass..
Likely small A cup just from the ad.
Old 20-07-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Twasgud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR for ke er from slg? Or any recommendations for ml with good bf and playability?
Old 20-07-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
All tio con by the photo meitu

All see pic also high

MR all say like only heaven have, earth don’t have

That’s why MR here is much more reliable than on website
I did actually search for an MR here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Decided to go Commando on Yiyi as her photos appeal to me.
Last two photos before her video in white striped shirt look most like her.
https://sglonelyguy.org/yiyi-massage/

Tamed my expectations before arrival since this is a Commando mission. But definitEly not disappointed.

Have to say she has that girly looks abOut her but I told heR to doll herself up so she will look even better. Given that without makeup she is already presentable.

She knows youth is on her side. And she is Receptive to comments. So bros here can help to train her up. She do capped BJ and HJ. I'm sure U can Unlock special treasures with her as she was a FL turned ML. She will share more stories with yoU why she converts. Sg Bros too poweFul. We had a good chat. Never a boring moment.

Location's convenient for drivers as many parking lots around the Area.

Service was good. When I entered the place she was draped in her towel. SYT in towel hiding behind the door. Bubbly personality, friendly and chatty.

Massage: 7/10 has some technique and hard enough.
Will definitely turn some heads with nice makeups, considered girly & pretty. 7/10
Boobs are supple A. Suckable nipples. Massage in the Nude. 8.5/10
Body: Petite SYT nubile Body. Skin is soft and smooth. Smells good. 6/10
HJ: 7.5/10 good enough.
Capped Bj: require training From bros but good try

Overall a good experience. Told her to get some nice girly schoolgirl attire. With makeups and a sincere attitude to serve. she has the potential to be so much more. Will definitely RTM to see our Sg Bros train her up into the next AP!
But I only realized later that bro cheongster posted another comment saying her attitude changed.
Old 20-07-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Some of the MLs use their contact number for their Wechat, so can try search for it to get some secondary photos rather than just rely purely on the websites
Old 20-07-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
lancer105 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for Zi Yu today as my lunch
https://sglonelyguy.org/zi-yu-massage/

Quick FR:

Venue: 10/10. As other bros have mentioned, there is a 7-11 nearby to wait in the air con.

Looks very much like the photos. Loving her petite figure and soft boobs. They're very good to grab and fondled with.

Treated like a king from start to end. Her massage was so-so but it was a good tensed suspense because I couldn't wait to get the sensual starting.

Took another shower on the bed (if you know what I meant) which brought me closer to heaven. Flipped around, and saw heaven within grasp. Her sensual was mind blowing and her BBBJ was superb.

Sucked me dry and I was left lying with her doing a head massage for me. Washed up and left.

I would say, worth every penny. Thinking of going back after trying others... hey.
Old 20-07-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2726 / Power: 8
MikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond repute

Few months nvr visit alr. Any bro have recommendation for which ML that does AR for long.
Went thru currently have this few:
NianNian, Ziyu/JJ, Wen Wen, Bei Bei, Shiting
TIA
Old 20-07-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
KrystalKlear is stuck in moderation for some time to come

late FR for ziyu:
saw few FRs for her here and decided to try.

Face: 8/10 SYT
Body: 9/10
Massage: 6/10 (Abit going through motion)
GFE: 9/10 (Able to hold conversations really well)
BBBJ: 10/10 (She will do all sorts of pattern to make you cum)

Overall really worth the money. Hopefully able to find similar standard in the West Side
Old 20-07-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
KrystalKlear is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCarl View Post
Few months nvr visit alr. Any bro have recommendation for which ML that does AR for long.
Went thru currently have this few:
NianNian, Ziyu/JJ, Wen Wen, Bei Bei, Shiting
TIA
I dont think Ziyu does AR. or maybe have to ask for it
Old 20-07-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

MikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalKlear View Post

late FR for ziyu:
saw few FRs for her here and decided to try.

Face: 8/10 SYT
Body: 9/10
Massage: 6/10 (Abit going through motion)
GFE: 9/10 (Able to hold conversations really well)
BBBJ: 10/10 (She will do all sorts of pattern to make you cum)

Overall really worth the money. Hopefully able to find similar standard in the West Side
West side still have? I rmb last time(abt 1year ago &#128514 Bukit Panjang area still have, now like can’t find 😭😭 let me know if u find any. CCK abit doesn’t look attractive. https://sglonelyguy.org/miki-massage/
Old 20-07-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalKlear View Post
I dont think Ziyu does AR. or maybe have to ask for it
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotKia View Post

Very hard working JS girl.

Place is very near MRT, can wait at air-con 7/11 and very easy to park.

Look same as photo no Photoshop. Verified natural C boobs, soft and nice to
play with. Her skin quite fair and smooth, overall body slim and curvy at the right places.

Sensual very great, started with cat bath and boobs all over your back and front. Very strong teasing game with fake making love, licking my nipples and playing with her soft boobies.
Finished with the famous JS AR BBBJ.

Will be my regular for her JS Service.
Not sure bcos I see the fr, haven’t tried any bro can confirm?
Old 20-07-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Likely small A cup just from the ad.
If she is as pretty as pic n video... i din mind trying even she is just A cup
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1