The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2013, 11:14 AM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: W16 House # 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Merry Xmas !!! To me, only Vivi and Zhenmei appeal to me in term of look
Zhen Mei looks prettier in pics which are of course photoshopped. I prefer her slim curvy teenage figure rather.

Had seen all without makeup. Yin duo duo looks best among them without makeup.
Old 25-12-2013, 02:32 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Gigolodick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro may I know how do you manage to see all WL without makeup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Zhen Mei looks prettier in pics which are of course photoshopped. I prefer her slim curvy teenage figure rather.

Had seen all without makeup. Yin duo duo looks best among them without makeup.
Old 25-12-2013, 06:03 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigolodick View Post
Bro may I know how do you manage to see all WL without makeup?
When the WLs are not working, they never put on makeup/put on light makeup. Managed to see when they were having dinner at the sofa area tot u r vip in this house? okt ah lek/gu never show u their no make up face b4?
Old 25-12-2013, 07:10 PM
King Of Geylang

A slutty & seductive KC Queen...

Yi Dian Hong (L16 W06)

Exp in GL: About 1 month plus
Height: 1.5+m

Face: 6.95/10
(Yi Dian Hong has slutty, seductive, foxy, feminine & CFM face. She has shoulder length hair. Her facial complexion is fair, smooth and good. She has medium high nose, small kissable lips and a pair of seductive eyes with elaborated eye makeup. Her voice is very teh & she acted cute with singlish slangs on purpose. Her hair has cigarette smoke smell.)

Body: 6.5/10
(At 1.5+ m tall, Yi Dian Hong is slightly bah bah. Obvious tummy fats spotted. She has fair, smooth, silky body complexion. Saw tattoos on her arm, ankle & the area between her index finger and thumb. She has sparkling shiny belly button studs. Her figure is not very curvy. Perky ass good for doggie. Slight arm pit hair spotted.)

Boobs: 6.9/10
(She has natural A+ cup boobs with pinkish nipples. Her nipples colors are very pinkish & beautiful.)

Bath: 7/10
(She performed body to body soapy rub for me. She then used her boobs to tease my cock with constant sensual HJ. Very shiok. She also cat bathed my body while I was standing. She then headed downwards to give me a brief BBBJ to complete the bath.)

Cat Bath: 7.2/10
(While I laid on my front, she used her finger nails to arouse my entire body focusing on my sensitive areas. Then she used her boobs to rub against my body. Her body & boobs damn smooth. Then she sipped some water & performed thorough gentle sensual cat bath for me from ears to ankles while her fingers continue to arouse me. I flipped over & she performed the same on my front. She then HJ me with baby oil & massaged my balls alternately. Her HJ with baby oily very shiok nearly cummed. Quickly stopped her.)

Frenching: Nil
(Only long kissing on her lips. Her teeth tightly clenched. I detected cigarette smoke smell from her breath.)

AR: 6.7/10
(She gave a brief licking style AR with HJ & balls massage. It was very brief as she feedbacked my ka chng is too hairy!!!)

BBBJ: 7.4/10
(Her BBBJ is above average. Strong suction, deep throated, lots of variations. Gave me constant CFM glances with slurping sound during BBBJ. Lots of saliva dripping down my cock. Her tongue flicking action is fast & furious.)

Pussy painting: 7.4/10
(She has very very beautiful pinkish almost bald pussy. One of the nicest tightest pussy I had seen & savoured. She is sensitive to my tongueful. While I painted her, she moaned so loudly. Her body contracted & her face was blushed. She messed my hair & caressed my face. What a wild horny girl!)

FJ: 7.1/10
(Her pussy damn damn tight. One of the tightest pussy I ever poked. We bonked in missionary, cow girl & doggie. In missionary, we kissed while I pumped her & played with her boobs. She moaned like as if I raped her. She then proposed to switch to doggie. Damn her pussy was so tight in doggie. Had a hard time thrusting her. Rammed her fast & furious while grabbing her boobs from behind. She proposed to switch to cow girl. In cow girl, she rode me very fast with high tempo. Soon cannot tahan I cummed. Quite an awesome wild sex I had with this horny babe.)

GFE: 7/10
(Very high KC & GFE. Very chatty. Non-stop chit chatting. Never ending topics.)

RTF: Depends. Too many newbies to clear.

Conclusion: Worth the bonk based on the above average GL SOP services she rendered to me.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.
Old 25-12-2013, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just try YiYi ,waited for 1hr.Saw vivi just finish her job,quite pretty,sim n tall.
Xiuxiu,ming ming seated there no customer.
Saw a few china man came in,the okt shouted No,No,No.
The china man said he came before n knw is 150,lol!
The okt don't knw from where call 5 girl in.
Chinaman pick 丽丽,美旗,both chio!but a bit short.

Shower is sop.Look really grow,slim,tall,fair,smooth skin.
Turn on bed,with some massage,catbath with 拉皮,really
shiok.Her bbbj and Ar is 8.5/10,with gd suction n long session.
Frenching for me not so passionate, maybe I not handsome, lol.
Gd chat with her,Gfe 8/10.
I told her frenching can be improve.
Will RTF,thought of not writing this FR,if not next time must
wait very long.
Ya,she said got 1 customer ,thin thin but his dick size is like elbow size.
Took MC 3 day,n he was ban cos his dick head also curve,lol.
Any samster can share,who n what happened?
Old 25-12-2013, 08:14 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Gigolodick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That guy dick with elbow shape must be having magic power in his dick. I know how to get this power. Pm me if u interested cos can get gambling luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberman339 View Post
Just try YiYi ,waited for 1hr.Saw vivi just finish her job,quite pretty,sim n tall.
Xiuxiu,ming ming seated there no customer.
Saw a few china man came in,the okt shouted No,No,No.
The china man said he came before n knw is 150,lol!
The okt don't knw from where call 5 girl in.
Chinaman pick 丽丽,美旗,both chio!but a bit short.

Shower is sop.Look really grow,slim,tall,fair,smooth skin.
Turn on bed,with some massage,catbath with 拉皮,really
shiok.Her bbbj and Ar is 8.5/10,with gd suction n long session.
Frenching for me not so passionate, maybe I not handsome, lol.
Gd chat with her,Gfe 8/10.
I told her frenching can be improve.
Will RTF,thought of not writing this FR,if not next time must
wait very long.
Old 25-12-2013, 09:11 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
美旗,both chio!but a bit short.

u describing bro gigolodick's dick? just kidding.

i think the mei qi u saw is from 2033
Old 26-12-2013, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
u describing bro gigolodick's dick? just kidding.

i think the mei qi u saw is from 2033
Yes,I waited there.You wear spectacle,pm me yr contact,i whatsapp u
Old 26-12-2013, 12:46 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Yes,I waited there.You wear spectacle,pm me yr contact,i whatsapp u
Nope I don't wear specs. I am not at w06 today.
Old 26-12-2013, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Quintessentiaol Union + Extraordinaire Coital + Superb ömph in Full Throttle

It was an Quintessential Sexual Union ... Extraordinaire Coital ... Superb ömph in Full Throttle ...

WL Name - Vi Vi
Origin - Shangdong, PRC
Age - 24 years of age
Height - 1.68m (on barefoot)
Home Base - Westerhout Road House #6 (W06)
Misc Info - Debuted on Dec 2013

Looks - 7.9/10

Wow! What can I say, man! She depicts what I called a gorgeous species where money could buy in GL albeit her facial complexion may not be flawless. Lets be fair, no one is perfect in this mortal world ... Nonetheless, her beautiful and sharp facial features more than over-rides this minor flaw of hers. She possesses huge double eyelid eyes ... Sharp nose with high bridge ... Almond facial shape ... Smally and well-developed kissable lips that complements her overall looks ... She is fair ... The moment she walked into the shop, I know she was the one I want that day ... she exuded a touch of sophistication and charisma like a high class socialite ... Very feminine, dainty and womanly indeed ... In addition, she dressed like one too ... In GL, basically there are mainly two types of WL one could find ... One that looks & behaves like a gal from rural area and the other looks very contemporary from the big modern city ... Vi Vi certainly belongs to the latter type of lass without a doubt ...

Bod - 7.4/10

She is tally and leggy ... Her upper torso is slim but she has fleshy butts and slightly wider hip for her body frame ... She generally looks palatable to me ... Her good height play down this minor flaw to a good extent ... She has fair and smooth body complexion with no blemish or tattoo in sight ...

Tits - 7.2/10

She has perky A cupper frontal assets with pinkiest cherry-like nipples which are the spectacle of her overall twin peaks ... Albeit not huge, they are still very spongy and tender to my touch ... Nicee!

Pussy - 8.0/10

She has beautiful & under utilized looking pussy like those from teenagers, which results from low bonking mileage ... pinkiest red in color ... Labias are neatly tucked within her vagina wall ... The outer profile of her vagina curves like a Chinese Longevity bun ... Obviously I gave this awesome looking asset some undivided attention with my lethal tongue till it turned red and fluid discharged incessantly as a result ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.8/10

Woohoo! It was like my wish was her command ... Everything happened so smoothly and spontaneously ... If I said I enjoyed this erotic romp on the mattress thoroughly (during our pre-shower segment), it is obviously an understatement ... Lotsa ömph generated even before the grand finale ...

Shower Action - 8.0/10

She gave me an erotic body2body soap stimulation from front to back torso and I reciprocated by stimulating her clit with my soapy fingers ... The feel of her smooth body, butts and pussy grazing my upper and lower torso was simply mesmerizing and addictive ... We frenched passionately & engagingly before we proceeded to the bed room to continue our sexual sins ...

Cat-Bath - 7.7/10

Initially she used water-in-mouth kinda licking method but I told her I don't find this kinda licking stimulating at all ... She therefore switched to conventional licking method with lotsa saliva ... Very thorough and stimulating cat-bath ... She even licked my ear lobes and fingers ... The feel of her smooth upper and lower torso plus her warm and wet pussy grinding against my torso sent me to heaven in double quick time ... Simply shiokalicious!

French Kissing - 8.8/10

Very passionate and engaging ... The moment her soft lips plus her warm and moist tongue engaged mine ... I felt a sudden surge in blood pressure in my downsouth heirloom ... Double shiokalicious!

AR - 7.5/10

This was performed whilst I was on my fours ... She also employed subtle hand stimulation on my penis head, shaft as well as my scrotum ... It was rather stimulating but may not be her strongest department though ...

BBBJ - 8.8/10

Awesome! Superbly deep-throated BBBJ ... I can feel her lips touched the base of my penis as she engulfed the length of my penis into her smally mouth ... What a sight to behold ... The feeling of her BBBJ on me was analogous to "savouring a high quality truffle that melted instantaneously & naturally the moment it came into contact with ones mouth ... " I was in a spell-binding state as she BBBJing me with her upper torso and head moving in an erotic fashion ... The sight of her BBBJ action pumped up my sexual adrenaline ... Triple shiokalicious!

FJ - 8.8/10

I gave her high score in this department because she was absolutely in sync with me ... Words alone can't describe how I felt at that moment ... We adopted gal rodeo ride (both reversed and frontal methods), doggy bonking (Her very curvy & fleshy butts added to the eroticism), Dentist Chair (for maximum penetration) and I ultimately reached the orgasmic phase in missionary fashion ... I can feel the tightness and wetness of her pussy thru the sheer barrier of my 0.03 Okamoto condom ... It was an quintessential union between two consenting adults ... Extraordinaire coital as far as I am concern ... Superb ömph in Full Throttle fashion ... Quadruple shiokalicious!

Attitude - 9.0/10

Fantabulous! She was all out to please ... GL would be a great play-ground for many punters if we have more of such WL ...

RTF - With the above ratings, I guess it is a foregone conclusion ...

Merry XMAS and a blessed New Year to all!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-12-2013, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nope I don't wear specs. I am not at w06 today.
If got lim kopi,whatsapp me,lol!
Old 26-12-2013, 10:49 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
If got lim kopi,whatsapp me,lol!
Haha bro I only add ppl whom I know in real life in whatsapp. Sorry abt it bro.

U can jio Yi Yi lim Starbucks kopi la

Go try vi vi & let us know how is it.
Old 26-12-2013, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha bro I only add ppl whom I know in real life in whatsapp. Sorry abt it bro.

U can jio Yi Yi lim Starbucks kopi la

Go try vi vi & let us know how is it.
Vivi,nvr see yr FR,also not in your list leh.
If can otw write zhen mei FR.
Old 26-12-2013, 12:10 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Vivi,nvr see yr FR,also not in your list leh.
If can otw write zhen mei FR.
I have not bonk vivi yet la.

Ok will FR on zhen Mei soon

Cheers.

Besides Yi Yi u bonked other girls in this house?
Old 26-12-2013, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
I have not bonk vivi yet la.

Ok will FR on zhen Mei soon

Cheers.

Besides Yi Yi u bonked other girls in this house?
No,bonk last time,AC,INTER,JUVENTUS,SG ICE,IVY,IRENE,JENNY 1654A,BMW,JAGUAR,SINGTEL,M1,SK,CK......most are the ROD already malaysian.lol!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1