The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: L20h62a

Deleted cos wrong thread
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 21-06-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Kindly ignore earlier post accidentally sent in wrong thread
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 05-07-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tofumaster95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR on Yue Ke
Old 05-07-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofumaster95 View Post
Any FR on Yue Ke
I can do one if you are keen ... when I first chanced upon this Guizhou lass, she looked very bonkable and palatable to me as I like her slim physique ... However ... 🤨

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-07-2019, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I can do one if you are keen ... when I first chanced upon this Guizhou lass, she looked very bonkable and palatable to me as I like her slim physique ... However ... 🤨
punctured!!!
Old 06-07-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tofumaster95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
However.. OMG bro don't leave me hanging. Hahaha you're killing me.
Honestly I have very low expectations because she got a resting bitch face.
Old 08-07-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofumaster95 View Post
However.. OMG bro don't leave me hanging. Hahaha you're killing me.
Honestly I have very low expectations because she got a resting bitch face.
Here is the FR on Yue Ke ... Enjoy!

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=18...&postcount=102

Most if not all whores would put on a RBF if she encountered a not so pleasant punter b4 you ... This shop offers 30 mins session but Yue Liang is the only one who only does $150 per pop. I noticed this shop has many Japanese and Indian punters. The OKT Asst’s ability to manage Japanese daily conversation helps a lot. The whore here love to do Japanese punters as they are normally polite and easy to please. I also observed that they don’t like to do Indian punters ... At one time, one Indian punters chose Yue Qi but the latter didn’t even bother to look up or acknowledge when the OKT announced the arrival of a Indian punter and wanna screen the whores who were present at that time. The Indian chose her. When the OKT called up her name to take the punter to the room, she pretended that she didn’t hear until the rest of her mates repeated after the OKT. Then she exclaimed exasperatedly - “是我吗!!” ... To make matters worse, the Indian fella went for a 30 mins session only. LOL!

BTW, Yue Tian is a very petite SYT ... Jap punters love this lass as I noticed she has many loyal Jap clients going for her ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
punctured!!!
Which part of the anatomy??

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-07-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyboy282002 View Post
I drop by to try Yue Yao for 30 mins

first time bonk and 30 mins , nothing to shout about .

I never try to paint or french
Okt say she cat150
If anything, she is tight

Look 7/10
Body petite
Bj capped
Fj 7/10
Old 24-07-2019, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Here is the FR on Yue Ke ... Enjoy!

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=18...&postcount=102

Most if not all whores would put on a RBF if she encountered a not so pleasant punter b4 you ... This shop offers 30 mins session but Yue Liang is the only one who only does $150 per pop. I noticed this shop has many Japanese and Indian punters. The OKT Asst’s ability to manage Japanese daily conversation helps a lot. The whore here love to do Japanese punters as they are normally polite and easy to please. I also observed that they don’t like to do Indian punters ... At one time, one Indian punters chose Yue Qi but the latter didn’t even bother to look up or acknowledge when the OKT announced the arrival of a Indian punter and wanna screen the whores who were present at that time. The Indian chose her. When the OKT called up her name to take the punter to the room, she pretended that she didn’t hear until the rest of her mates repeated after the OKT. Then she exclaimed exasperatedly - “是我吗!!” ... To make matters worse, the Indian fella went for a 30 mins session only. LOL!

BTW, Yue Tian is a very petite SYT ... Jap punters love this lass as I noticed she has many loyal Jap clients going for her ...

Which part of the anatomy??
her tits. very badly maintained.
Old 26-07-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Yue Yao (2062A)

Like to share my experience w/ Yue Yao, while the name may be the same as below and broadly the description below, she told me she been to our shore before CNY, n her boobs though at B is natural no enhanced.

I like her look and to me she provided great GFE on our engagement. With a bit of packaging I am sure she could be a gem in any PRC KTV, and u get to bonk her now.

Treat her w care like your girlfriend and u will b rewarded. I did n continue to reap the rewards. Cheers 🍻

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Yue Yao(2062A)....26+ yr old mm fm Hunan....quite fair demure feminine sweet chio looker wif lovely black doe eyes, nicely shaped nose, soft lips n v soft delicious tongue.....mid length straight black hair.....pretty gal who looks younger than her age....156 cm ht, slim shapely legs....slim sensuous bod w/o any fats(42kgwt), lovely shaped back....perky firm B+ cup boobs(enhanced n hard at the base) wif beautiful sensuous light brown pinkish thick eraser nipples!....flatish yet juicy ass....pussy quite well trimmed, no smell...

Overall sex svc is newbie n gfe is high....sweet girly gentle submissive soft spoken chiobu....xiao niao yi ren allure!....gd attitude, caring n great company....strikes me as genuine.....super delicious natural passionate frenching + dfk fm the get go!

Prequel....fun friendly banter, raba, mutual strip, wet lips kiss leads to french leads to jap av french, v shiok natural passionate start wif great eye contact!

Shower....just a scrub...but fab frenching!....taught her afew tricks....

Bed.....felt v comfy so just went wif the flow super high delicious soft natural caring gfe!.....cuddling in me arms......nice bod to bod legs to legs embrace/feel....caressed her face, jap av french, tweaked her beautiful nipples, stroked her pussy....she looked into me eyes, caressed me chest n then hj.....bbbj is slurpy, nice engulf of me cockhead but suction a tad weak....no AR....more jap av french + dfk, me rubbing me cock on her pussy, v nice!....

My turn....spent more time here as she is natural submissive caring n gentle....got her naturally high gao gao, face flushed, hands caressing me, bod squirming, soft moans, high 'pain' looks, like natural innocent shy chiobu gf enjoying herself!....even though tits hard at base, top is soft n nipples rubbery n sensitive.....licked her beautiful slim bod all over.....tonguefu dripping wet, gentle fingering of clit n pussy....

Fj natural sensuous passionate high feel n sight....v delicious french + dfk on tap....pussy neither tight nor loose....wet!....all std positions....best enjoyed : misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her lovely slim legs on me chest n shoulders, deeep tight wet feel, great eyecontact, fab french....cowgal she rode me hard n fast.....ended cuddling, fun chit chat, french gdbye!....

Overall a v enjoyable bonk.....svc newbie but felt so naturally passionate sensuous gf lover's feel n sight!.....high intimacy wif a sweet chiobu!.....definite gem.....

NB. My FR is based on mm's 1st month working in GL150 scene
Old 27-07-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Batman696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Like to share my experience w/ Yue Yao, while the name may be the same as below and broadly the description below, she told me she been to our shore before CNY, n her boobs though at B is natural no enhanced.

I like her look and to me she provided great GFE on our engagement. With a bit of packaging I am sure she could be a gem in any PRC KTV, and u get to bonk her now.

Treat her w care like your girlfriend and u will b rewarded. I did n continue to reap the rewards. Cheers 🍻

Hi bro do they have tag on them to let us identify?
Old 27-07-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman696969 View Post
Hi bro do they have tag on them to let us identify?
2062A girls don't wear tags.

Just tell the OKT which girl you want by her name.

Be careful to give the correct name also, because all the 2062A girls names start with Yue, like Yue Hao, Yue Ru etc.
Old 27-07-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
her tits. very badly maintained.
Her tits have nothing necessarily to maintain as they are naturally small to begin with, and certainly not those awfully sagged type ... if one is not into huge tits and tits size ain’t vital to him, I doubt he would find it unpalatable... 😐

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-08-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Tried yue tian, while I can’t say it’s pure chemistry, she is a syt. From her eyes I thought she was >22. May be I have to blame myself had Korean food so my breath was garlicky to say the least, so no frenching. Beyond the it was relatively ok, after the deed still got time she offer a message.

Will try the rest if time & opportunity permit. Be in her good books n I think u will be rewarded, w GFE. Cheers 🍻.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingzz View Post
Bad fuck alert on 月甜. Cat 150 operating at Cat 50 standard. No kissing. No boobs. No painting. Short COVERED BJ. Out of room below 30 min.

She has an advantage from window selection. Tall and slim. But lousiest service ever from this house.
Old 06-08-2019, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
token deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes it is true, I ever had a lousy fuck with Yue Tian too. No doubt she is the prettiest WL in L20H62A, but once behind closed door, she gave me a sour face as if i owe her money. No service, No kissing or touching anywhere. Only missionary position and within 4min into the action, request me to eject quickly. WTF !!! Me too out of room below 30min.

Beware of this Cat150 月甜 at L2062A.
Her house mate Yue Liang 月亮 or Yue Mei 月美 are better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingzz View Post
Bad fuck alert on 月甜. Cat 150 operating at Cat 50 standard. No kissing. No boobs. No painting. Short COVERED BJ. Out of room below 30 min.

She has an advantage from window selection. Tall and slim. But lousiest service ever from this house.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1