The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, human

Old 16-07-2019, 06:53 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyuncle View Post
Is it? You say Big Winds struck the Pelangi/Sentosa/Tebrau areas

Where is the links and photo of the raids?
Aiya this funzio wait go into hiding again la, last time he spread false info about VIP operation hrs until the manager and Boss was like wtf? who is this joker claiming to know VIP boss?

https://sammyboyforum.info/showt...=#post18304063

Than afterwards he spread fake info about VIP boss being called up for interview by MACC to assist investigations while the boss balong long walking around with his slim bodyguard / driver

https://sammyboyforum.info/showt...=#post18480809

Previously VIP did not pay advertising in SBF forum and you can see his post history he keep attacking VIP while claiming to be affliated with them or know their boss, now VIP advertise in SBF he don't dare make big claims liao
Old 17-07-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
You really are the Clown..... go read the news if you dunno anything.
The raids are reported and got photos some more.
Its obvious who is the clown.

You mentioned they cut electricity before gaining entry? I was at VIP, indeed there was a blackout, but I don't see a single police or immigration officer or any raider. Business resumed on the same night too. If there was a raid going on, you think they will reopen on the same night?

It's obvious you are trying to pull some of these spas down by scaring their customers away. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Let me know I have have not return your points!
Old 27-07-2019, 05:31 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Samsters please be alert when cheonging in Mudland as the MIB have changed their SOP for anti-vice raids. Now they have resorted to ARRESTING CUSTOMERS together with the ladies.

Although happen in KL..... but my polis friend inform instructions were disseminated to ALL Balai Polis nationwide to arrest customers as well in their vice raids wef immediately.

Read the Star newspaper report....

ACP Mohd Hedzir said this when met at the site of the four-hour "Op Noda" raid that began at 10.50pm on Thursday (July 25).

He added that the police had to let the three women go to avoid any untoward incident, and said that follow-up operations would be conducted to curb prostitution in the area.

On Op Noda, ACP Mohd Hedzir said the operation was also assisted by a team of officers and personnel from the Jalan Hang Tuah Fire and Rescue Station.

He said that 30 foreign women aged between 19 and 51 were detained for carrying out prostitution activities inside the building and added that 24 Vietnamese and six Chinese nationals were detained.

ACP Mohd Hedzir added that 93 customers were also detained.

"They include 16 foreign nationals and were aged 18 to 81. All were detained while waiting for their turn for the services.” he said. - Bernama

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/07/26/
Old 27-07-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
Samsters please be alert when cheonging in Mudland as the MIB have changed their SOP for anti-vice raids. Now they have resorted to ARRESTING CUSTOMERS together with the ladies.

Although happen in KL..... but my polis friend inform instructions were disseminated to ALL Balai Polis nationwide to arrest customers as well in their vice raids wef immediately.

Read the Star newspaper report....

ACP Mohd Hedzir said this when met at the site of the four-hour "Op Noda" raid that began at 10.50pm on Thursday (July 25).

He added that the police had to let the three women go to avoid any untoward incident, and said that follow-up operations would be conducted to curb prostitution in the area.

On Op Noda, ACP Mohd Hedzir said the operation was also assisted by a team of officers and personnel from the Jalan Hang Tuah Fire and Rescue Station.

He said that 30 foreign women aged between 19 and 51 were detained for carrying out prostitution activities inside the building and added that 24 Vietnamese and six Chinese nationals were detained.

ACP Mohd Hedzir added that 93 customers were also detained.

"They include 16 foreign nationals and were aged 18 to 81. All were detained while waiting for their turn for the services.” he said. - Bernama

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/07/26/

This is a real game changer if they start arresting customers.
What will happen to the customer? Fine or charge in court?

Time to reconsider my cheonging plans and start looking for safer playgrounds.
Old 27-07-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolveMMA View Post
This is a real game changer if they start arresting customers.
What will happen to the customer? Fine or charge in court?

Time to reconsider my cheonging plans and start looking for safer playgrounds.
Heard there is currently another raid in progress now in Ipoh at entertainment complex which houses spa & ktv. More than 30 + ladies up the lorry mostly Viets & PRCs. 18 men were also up the lorry believed to be 15 customers and 3 staff of the spa.
Old 27-07-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster (B)

Another raid last night where customers were brought back.

25 Thai women picked up for working at Penang entertainment outlet

NATION

Saturday, 27 Jul 2019

9:10 AM MYT

image: https://www.thestar.com.my/~/media/o...980DCD401E327A

GEORGE TOWN (Bernama): A police team from the Anti-Vice, Gambling and Secret Societies Division (D7) detained 25 Thai women exhibiting themselves on stage at an entertainment centre here on Friday night (July 26).

Penang Criminal Investigations Department chief Datuk Zainol Samah said all the women, aged between 20 and 40, were detained at around 11.50pm for abusing their social visit passes.

This is considered an offence under Regulation 39 (b) of the Immigration Regulations 1963.

"Police have been conducting intelligence from a week ago to monitor the immoral activities reported at the entertainment centre before the raid last night when the women were on stage, with some wearing special shawls, indicating they had already been booked by customers,” he said.

17 male customers including 6 foreigners were also brought back for engaging the women for sexual services.

Police also picked up the owner, a man in his 30s, for further investigation.

"Checks found that the entertainment centre not only had no valid business licence, but also hired foreigners without permits to work as guest relations officers (GROs),” Zainol said, adding that the women were also believed to have been involved in offering sexual services,” he said. – Bernama

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/07/27/
Old 27-07-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster (B)

Looks like the raids are all over Malaysia..... another report of a recent raid where customers were brought back.

12 foreign women detained in anti-vice swoop in Kepong

NATION

Friday, 26 Jul 2019

4:46 PM MYT

By Farik Zolkepli

KUALA LUMPUR: A total of 12 foreign women and a local man were detained following a raid on an entertainment outlet in Kepong, says Senior Asst Comm Rusdi Mohd Isa.

The Kuala Lumpur CID chief said the nine Vietnamese women and three Thai women aged between 20 and 40 were detained along with the Malaysian man during the operation on Thursday (July 25) night.

SAC Rusdi added that the Malaysian man was the nightclub's manager and the women were hostesses offering sexual services to customers.

"We also seized some equipment, including a DVD player and two speakers as well as RM268 cash and packs of condoms. The premises did not have any entertainment licence," he said when contacted on Friday (July 26).

The club's patrons - 22 men and five women - were also detained during the raid.

"We will investigate the matter further," he said.

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/07/26
Old 27-07-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Heard there is currently another raid in progress now in Ipoh at entertainment complex which houses spa & ktv. More than 30 + ladies up the lorry mostly Viets & PRCs. 18 men were also up the lorry believed to be 15 customers and 3 staff of the spa.
Yeah.... I heard it was the Times Square Entertainment Complex that was hit.... waiting for the news report to come out...
Old 27-07-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster (B)

Another news report of raid at Ipoh Spa..... read the report

image: https://www.thestar.com.my/~/media/o...74E768CB27DD66

IPOH: The Immigration Department arrested 22 people, including 10 foreign women, in a raid at a massage parlour on Jalan Dato Tahwil Azar here.

Perak Immigration director Kamalludin Ismail said the raid was conducted on Wednesday (July 24) at 3.40pm after getting a tip-off about irregular activities there.

"Apart from massages, the centre also offered sexual services," he said in a statement on Friday (July 26).

"We arrested four women from Thailand and six from Vietnam. Others included a man from Bangladesh, two men from Myanmar who work there and four Malaysian men employed by the centre," he said, adding that those arrested are aged between 19 and 49.

"Some of the women were serving customers and were unaware of the raid," he added. Five customers were detained 2 of whom were foreign nationals.

"The operate daily from 11am to 2am.

"Those arrested have committed various offences under the Immigration Act, including not possessing legal documents, working illegally on a visiting pass and sheltering illegal immigrants," said Kamalludin. The customers will be referred to the Polis for investigation into possible offences including procuring sexual services and illegal assembly for unlawful purposes.

"We will send them to the Immigration depot at Langkap, Teluk Intan once investigations are completed," he added.
Old 27-07-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster (B)

Today's raid at Times Square Ipoh.

IPOH: The entertainment outlet which was visited by Immigrasen and officers from the Bukit Aman D7 squad early today had been raided by police several times for immoral activities.

District police chief Assistant Commissioner Mohd Ali Tamby said police raided the outlet repeatedly as it was suspected to employ sex workers posing as guest relations officers.

“It was raided four times in 2017 and once last year,” he said in a statement.

Earlier, it was reported that 30 women of Vietnamese nationality and 18 men were detained at the entertainment outlet in Times Square, Jalan Dr Raja Nazrin Shah here. AC Mohd Tamby clarified that 15 of the men were customers and the other 3 were staff working there.
Old 27-07-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
XuDan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wahlau..... Big Winds suddenly erupted all over Mudland..... will it be safe to cheong JB this coming week?
Old 29-07-2019, 03:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuDan View Post
Wahlau..... Big Winds suddenly erupted all over Mudland..... will it be safe to cheong JB this coming week?
My riding kakis have been busy up north lately..... but are coming down south next few days..... likely to be Malacca and JB areas.
Kindly take safety precautions.
Old 02-08-2019, 04:00 AM
Samster (B)

Johor Deputy Police Chief has officially announced Typhoon season started....... Big Winds coming

JOHOR BARU: Police will put more men at 15 crime hotspots in the state to lower the crime rate by 25% as envisioned in the national target.

Among the 15 places identified are Taman Pelangi, Taman Pelangi Indah, Taman Setia Indah, Taman Ungku Tun Aminah in Johor Baru; Taman Bukit Indah in Nusajaya; Taman Johor Jaya and Ulu Tiram in Seri Alam; and Kulaijaya town.

Police would enlist the help of Rela and the Civil Defence Department for the concerted crime prevention operation, said Johor deputy police chief Mohd Kamarudin Md Din.

He added that the places identified were riddled with street crimes such as wayside robberies and snatch thefts.

“We are also setting up a special operations centre at the state CID headquarters to monitor the situation at the hotspots.

“The senior police personnel in charge will look at feedback from the public and analyse every police success and weaknesses at the hotspots,” he told a press conference here yesterday.

On a separate matter, DCP Mohd Kamarudin said six suspects were arrested and two pistols, as well as 20 rounds of ammunition were seized in several raids.

Acting on a tip-off, police first raided a house in Stulang Laut at about 5am on Sunday and arrested a local couple.

Police seized the weapons and the bullets from the same house.

Follow-up operations led police to two other suspects, one in a condominium in town and the other in Taman Sri Tebrau.

All six suspects, aged between 27 and 37, would be remanded until Saturday. Police were still investigating what kinds of crimes the suspects were involved in, said DCP Mohd Kamarudin.

He said the drive to reduce criminal activities is in preparation for Visit Johor Year 2020. A special operation codename "Operasi Khas Pemutihan 2.0" was launched and will run until the target of 25% reduction in criminal activities in Johor Bahru is achieved.

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...1/johor-police
Old 02-08-2019, 04:29 AM
Samster (B)

Which chicken houses were hit by the Typhoon?

JOHOR BARU: Police detained 152 people, including 56 women, suspected of being involved in prostitution, during several raids here with the commencement of "Operasi Khas Pemutihan 2.0", a special operation to reduce the crime rate in Johor Bahru in preparation of Visit Johor Year 2020.

In the first case, police arrested 96 suspects, including 10 women between the ages of 21 and 69, in a series of operations on gambling activities between July 29 and 31.

Johor deputy police chief Mohd Kamarudin Md Din said 53 raids were conducted on all kinds of gambling premises across the state.

Police seized a total of RM31,554 in cash, 115 mobile phones, 19 chairs, five tables, 100 gambling cards, 292 gambling chips and 408 mahjong tiles, he said at a press conference yesterday.

In the second case, Mohd Kamarudin said that 46 women were arrested for allegedly being involved in prostitution in an operation codenamed "Saboon" on some spas and massage premises.

“We also arrested 10 foreign men believed to have engaged the services of the women,” he added.

Mohd Kamarudin said the police would continue to carry out its campaign to rid the state of crime.

He added the latest operations were successful due to information from the public.

“We hope that members of the public will continue to support us by providing good and detailed information especially in this day and age where we need to be careful of what we receive through social media,” he said.

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...on-crime-in-jb
Old 02-08-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 5
lonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
Which chicken houses were hit by the Typhoon?

JOHOR BARU: Police detained 152 people, including 56 women, suspected of being involved in prostitution, during several raids here with the commencement of "Operasi Khas Pemutihan 2.0", a special operation to reduce the crime rate in Johor Bahru in preparation of Visit Johor Year 2020.

In the first case, police arrested 96 suspects, including 10 women between the ages of 21 and 69, in a series of operations on gambling activities between July 29 and 31.

Johor deputy police chief Mohd Kamarudin Md Din said 53 raids were conducted on all kinds of gambling premises across the state.

Police seized a total of RM31,554 in cash, 115 mobile phones, 19 chairs, five tables, 100 gambling cards, 292 gambling chips and 408 mahjong tiles, he said at a press conference yesterday.

In the second case, Mohd Kamarudin said that 46 women were arrested for allegedly being involved in prostitution in an operation codenamed "Saboon" on some spas and massage premises.

“We also arrested 10 foreign men believed to have engaged the services of the women,” he added.

Mohd Kamarudin said the police would continue to carry out its campaign to rid the state of crime.

He added the latest operations were successful due to information from the public.

“We hope that members of the public will continue to support us by providing good and detailed information especially in this day and age where we need to be careful of what we receive through social media,” he said.

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...on-crime-in-jb

Bro how come all your news link shows the error 404?

You copy the news link correctly?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1