The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2019, 05:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmx View Post
It's been awhile since I visited Petain. I used to see Nancy H14R14 a lot between 8-10 years ago while I still lived in SG. So sad that she's retire now.

Does anyone know which one is her sister? I know she worked in H14 too just few rooms away from Nancy. Not too sure if she still work there too now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoErGePaPa View Post
her sister also retire lao ... u just too late now
Both sisters are next to each other.
Nancy aka Laura was in R14 and her sister Catherine was in R13.
Nancy quit PT first...... followed by Catherine 2 yrs later.
Old 21-07-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
It is very unlikely you will have any opportunity to taste Cookie if you have never been her customer previously...... Cookie rarely accepts walk in customers nowadays as all her business is done by booking.
Thats why she dun open door after customer left as she will be waiting for the next booking to arrive...... unless that booking aeroplane and no-show then maybe you may have chance but also depends on your appearance as Cookie also see people one.

And her rate is still $50....... some bros have mention she quote them $80 to $200 is because probably she not keen to accept you as client.
I just tried her yesterday via walk in. I waited quite long (about 45 mins). The person before me seems to pay double to shoot twice, as I happen to hear the water tap twice when waiting outside the door. She quoted me $70, as the last updated list in this thread shows $70 too. I should have asked for her number, since you mentioned she does business by booking. Never see this post before going yesterday. If not, I would have asked.
Old 22-07-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1009 / Power: 5
whampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
H26 back section on the left only 2 rooms..17 & 18.

Between R2 to R6 is R18 Cookie. She is considered syt in Petain and her rates are $70.

Happy honking.
$70. !!!????
Old 22-07-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by whampoa74 View Post
$70. !!!????
Kenna carrotheaded..... her rate is $50/=

Btw..... the $50/= max cap is according to guidelines from AV..... but dunno SOP revised/updated or not as those guidelines were set many years ago when permission was approved for GL /KS WLs to migrate to PT.
Old 23-07-2019, 01:49 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Kenna carrotheaded..... her rate is $50/=

Btw..... the $50/= max cap is according to guidelines from AV..... but dunno SOP revised/updated or not as those guidelines were set many years ago when permission was approved for GL /KS WLs to migrate to PT.
This $50 cap caused many ex-GL ladies to quit from PT especially those cat150. They just cannot accept their value is only worth $50 when they used to be $150 in GL.
Old 23-07-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 5
KT3248 is a name known to allKT3248 is a name known to allKT3248 is a name known to allKT3248 is a name known to allKT3248 is a name known to allKT3248 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
This $50 cap caused many ex-GL ladies to quit from PT especially those cat150. They just cannot accept their value is only worth $50 when they used to be $150 in GL.
Is there still Ex-GL come to Petain?
Old 23-07-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 5
Limping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to behold

Tried MM after reading good comment posted by the bros there

Went down ytd.
Like most bro said,
she is a bit on bah bah type,
Her boobs is Big , soft, does feel like natural.
Her AR kills ( my 1st time )
Her cap bJ was good.
I doggy her on side of the bed, and finished with her on Top.

Yes. if you like bah bah type, this MM is good.

Many thks to Bro's recommendation.
Old 23-07-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10013 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limping View Post
Tried MM after reading good comment posted by the bros there

Went down ytd.
Like most bro said,
she is a bit on bah bah type,
Her boobs is Big , soft, does feel like natural.
Her AR kills ( my 1st time )
Her cap bJ was good.
I doggy her on side of the bed, and finished with her on Top.

Yes. if you like bah bah type, this MM is good.

Many thks to Bro's recommendation.
Who is this MM from which house and room?
Old 23-07-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 5
Limping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Who is this MM from which house and room?
MM= Mun Mun
Old 23-07-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limping View Post
MM= Mun Mun
I thought Mun Mun is on leave? Back end of July?
Old 23-07-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Mun mun is bah bah? Boobs feel soft? R we tokking abt same person
Old 23-07-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

From my understanding, MM is currently on one month leave
Old 23-07-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 8
LaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hope it will revised to 70 with 30min ... get more GL girls cuming PT

1. Lao Er Ge (double face dude)
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Gang has 5 Donor Zappers with 65-70pts, one gang zap can deduct 350pts.
This gang is led by Double Face Lao Er Ge, can zap you even in zap free zone.
Old 23-07-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KT3248 View Post
Is there still Ex-GL come to Petain?
Unlikely as there are only a handful of Malaysian WLs left in GL.... and these remaining WLs would have crossed over with the earlier batches if they had any intention to come to PT.
Old 23-07-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually some did try to get around this rule by taking double sessions for $100...... until some cheap charlie unhappy johns who were unable to afford the $100 session and had to wait long long for their turn kpkb to AV.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1