The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Ccmj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Homestay bkk

Anyone have experience in using airBnb homestay in bkk or other part of thai. Is the security good? Can bring “ people in”? I use homestay in china , malaysia and philipines all are fine with. Yet to try thailand
Old 22-06-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Homestay bkk

If you rent the whole place then in my experience you can
Old 23-06-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccmj View Post
Anyone have experience in using airBnb homestay in bkk or other part of thai. Is the security good? Can bring “ people in”? I use homestay in china , malaysia and philipines all are fine with. Yet to try thailand
AirBNB is not legal in Thailand and many condo management are clamping down on it. You still can book and stay, but keep a low profile when going in and out, and security strictness it depends from place to place.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 24-06-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
oranje deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yup. just be a little more careful. I've been here for quite a couple of months but have still met a couple of times when the building management saw me going into the mail room and thought I'm an airbnb tenant. ended u

p being called into the property management office to clarify my tenancy agreements (and make sure I'm not an airbnb guest)

just make sure you don't walk in and out making loads noise and tell the whole world you're some tourist.
Old 28-06-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
YeeYU is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I always bring girls to Airbnb homestay .
Old 17-07-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Michaelchong56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
AirBNB is not legal in Thailand and many condo management are clamping down on it. You still can book and stay, but keep a low profile when going in and out, and security strictness it depends from place to place.
No Airbnb at Thailand ? Cannot be .
I booked many times .
Old 18-07-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelchong56 View Post
No Airbnb at Thailand ? Cannot be .
I booked many times .
Read again what I posted. I said it's not legal and many condos are clamping down on it, no where I said there is no AirBNB nor did I suggest anything close to it

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 19-07-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Read again what I posted. I said it's not legal and many condos are clamping down on it, no where I said there is no AirBNB nor did I suggest anything close to it
There is a new law passed recently call TM30 where property owners must register & inform Immigration within 24 hrs of foreigners staying in their property. Failure to do so is an offence punishable with jail.

No property owner want to risk running foul of the new law for the few measly baht they earn from you as it is troublesome to do the paperwork for short stay guests.

Many airbnb & homestay bnb have taken down their ads.
Old 21-07-2019, 01:25 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
There is a new law passed recently call TM30 where property owners must register & inform Immigration within 24 hrs of foreigners staying in their property. Failure to do so is an offence punishable with jail.

No property owner want to risk running foul of the new law for the few measly baht they earn from you as it is troublesome to do the paperwork for short stay guests.

Many airbnb & homestay bnb have taken down their ads.
No lah..... this TM30 is not new law lah.
It has been around many years but only recently then they decide to strictly enforce it....... and it is only fine of 1600baht for each offence... so if have 4 pax staying then is 1600baht x 4 = 6400baht

Jail time is only if the guest is a fugitive or someone on the "red" list..... then the charge is different not under TM30 but under criminal law..... worse is if they charge the owner/host with conspiracy under the Anti-Terrorist laws.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1