The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2019, 11:02 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Hwang je Barber Shop Bangkok

Any bros tried the above mention before in BKK.
Any comment?

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-05-2019, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

I tried last month. Services provided are exactly as those in the video. Service is good, open concept and no space for specials. Some gals quite syt, if i can get their line u sure jio them out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Hwang je Barber Shop Bangkok

Any bros tried the above mention before in BKK.
Any comment?
Old 10-05-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 16
sivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of light

Good day bros

I have done some homework on the soapy.
Basically i dont think i will be going to the bigger soapy place.
I have narrow down a list mostly at 3k max for 2hr/1.5hr and some allow 2 shot.
It would be my 1st soapy experience. What are your advise.
Any lady that your take before from the list and is of RTF material would be glad if you can share the details.

Erotic massage parlour
Cherry massage bangkok
Boss massage
Bangkok passion massage
Bangkok bunny massage
Bkk48
Chrome bar
Old 11-05-2019, 11:04 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
I tried last month. Services provided are exactly as those in the video. Service is good, open concept and no space for specials. Some gals quite syt, if i can get their line u sure jio them out
ya lor... Mind share location..

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 11-05-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Can ask Ah Goo to show you on his map, just look for "hwangjae barber shop". Didn't know how to extract the link

Quote:
ya lor... Mind share location..
Old 11-05-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 19
william99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Is this similar?

Locate at Sukumvit Soi 10, opposite Thermae Bar...
Just wonder they are ladies or ladyboys...

8 pts & above only hor...
Be PATIENCE hor...
Pls pm me if I not yet rtn, at least I can easily search for your latest post...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...
Old 13-05-2019, 07:28 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Can ask Ah Goo to show you on his map, just look for "hwangjae barber shop". Didn't know how to extract the link
Paging for Ah Goo.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by william99 View Post
Is this similar?

Locate at Sukumvit Soi 10, opposite Thermae Bar...
Just wonder they are ladies or ladyboys...
Look similar, nice share and thanks for sharing.

Old 14-05-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

That's the place. All seem like real pooyings

Quote:
Paging for Ah Goo.....

Look similar, nice share and thanks for sharing.
Old 14-05-2019, 02:15 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

Club 102 at Sukhumvit Soi 24

<Day 1>

Introduction :
Recently went for a short relax trip to BKK. Plan to visit a shower house after reading a FR by Bro Naka_Timo.

This is also my first time visiting a shower house. But I would say it is a good pleasant experience where after my first visit and I make another visit the next day.

Visited this shower house named Club 102 which is situated at a alley of Sukhumvit Soi 24 where is a walkable distance from BTS Phrom Phong station.

Walk-in, Packages and Booking :
Before I walk in, a girl at the counter saw that I am approaching and she open the door and welcome me inside. The moment she open the door, I can see quite a handful of ladies at the main hall, standing up and smile at me. Those ladies mostly all looks very tall and pretty. They are all wearing black color top. To me the first impression is very posh feeling.

The counter girl later ask me to sit at the sofa and wait awhile. As I heard some of them saying where is boss or something.

After a while, I saw a ang mo walk to me and welcome me. He sit on the sofa next to me and ask where I from before hand me a card of their different packages of room type and duration.

I had decided to take the package of 1 hour in a normal room which cost 2670 baht. After that the ang mo will call me to choose which girl I fancy in the main hall.

Girl :
I choose this girl call Nancy from Chiang mai. She is in her mid 20s. Fair skin, shoulder length hair. She looks pretty when she let her hair down.

Her boobs are enhanced where texture feeling is semi-hard. Boobs are quite sensitive as she told me she feel quite ticklish when I gently lick or suck on it. Her boobs cup size I think is B+ or C. She has a slim and sexy body.

She is a very bubbly, nice, polite and hardworking girl. Though she only allow very light kisses but the session with her was fun and relaxing as she will tease and joke with me. Her English speaking level is consider basic.

Room :
The room is very nice and clean. Light is dimly lighted where make the atmosphere very relaxing. Inside the room have a shower corner, a big cozy bed, small desk beside both side of the bed and a very large rectangle mirror at the side of the bed hanging on the wall. This mirror plays a very big part in the session. Haha

Session :
The session start with showering first where she will soap and rinse my body well. During the shower time, she will keep me entertained by talking to me.

After that she ask me to rest on the bed with my back facing top to prepare for massage.

The massage is oil massage where she will really do some massage as there is some pressure on it.

After the massage, she start to arouse me by using her body and boobs to glide and rub against my back. The mirror view where seeing her using her body and boobs rubbing on my back is really very arousing.

When she is done, she ask me to turn my body to the position I am laying on the bed facing her.

She start by giving me a catbath and slowly proceed down to my 2IC. She provide CBJ on my 2IC and the feeling is still not bad.

After the CBJ, where I really feel like bonking her, so I ask her to lay on the bed where I start to bonk her in Missionary position. After that, change to Doggy position where enjoying the view of me bonking her in Doggy position on the big rectangle mirror.

During the FJ session with her, she is quite responsive as she will moan, using her hand to arouse my nipple, kiss on my neck and also keep saying something like "let's finish together".

After I had release, she will also help me to remove the condom and wipe clean my 2IC. She will also invite me to shower as she will help to soap and rinse my body well.

In my point of view :
I would rate that I had a satisfying pleasant experience for my first time in a shower house. The services provided by the house, the house interior layout, the girl looks, services and attitude which all add up to my satisfying pleasant first time experience. Guess I will visit shower house more frequent in future.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 14-05-2019 at 04:53 AM.
Old 14-05-2019, 04:53 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

<Day 2>

Introduction :
After my Day 1 visit to the shower house and I decided to make another visit to Club 102 again but this time is plan to try their Jacuzzi room packages and also a different girl.

Walk-in, Packages and Booking :
Same thing happen like my Day 1 where the counter girl saw me approaching and say "I remember you, welcome again. Come in!" Than as usual invite me to sit on the sofa and wait for their ang mo boss to come and welcome me.

The ang mo boss after welcome me and later pass me the card to let me choose the room type and duration. Wanted to try something different from Day 1 so decided on their 1 hour Jacuzzi room packages with Nuru massage included. This package with beverages included(additional order) cost 3260 baht. If take away the beverages, should cost around 3070 baht just for the 1 hour Jacuzzi room package with Nuru massage if I not wrong.

Girl :
I choose this girl call Oil from Phuket if I remember correctly. Looks very chio bu to me. Got those clubber girl look. She is in her mid 20s. Thai tanned skin tone color but towards the lighter tone. She also have beautiful long black hair which I like.

Her body is very slim and sexy. She is not very tall which I guess is around average girl height. But her those pair of slender leg wearing that tight skinny jeans with those high heels is really making her very sexy looking.

Her boobs are enhanced. The texture feeling for her boobs are semi hard. Boobs cup size I think should be C but she say she want to make it smaller as sometime it is causing her some back ache. But still she give me the full entitlement to enjoy her boobs throughout the session.

She is quite a polite, nice, service oriented hardworking girl. If able to french her will be good but she only give me some quick light kisses. She really service me very well especially during the Jacuzzi and Nuru massage where I really feel very relaxed and enjoyable. Her English speaking level is consider basic.

Room :
The Jacuzzi room I had is also very nice and clean. Really love those dimly lighted atmosphere where I really feels very relax in the room. The Jacuzzi is placed at the corner of the room and I think enough for a maximum of 3 people of average size. There is one small desk at the side of the bed and also there is a big rectangle mirror hanging on the wall just like the normal room I had in Day 1.

Session :
When in the room, she will ask me to undress first where she go and prepare the Jacuzzi.

After the water in the Jacuzzi had reach a certain level, she invite me in and ask if the water temperature is ok for me where she will try to adjust to a temperature where suit me.

After that, she will pour in some soapy liquid to make the Jacuzzi have more soap and she ask me to lay down on the Jacuzzi to relax.

She start by stroking and playing my 2IC with her hand. Later she will move her body up and do some boobs and body rub on my body. She will also put my 2IC between her boobs and glide it up and down. During this time, I am also rubbing her pussy and she is ok with it. These services provided by her to me keep repeating for several times before she rinse me up to prepare for Nuru massage.

During Nuru massage, she ask me to rest on the bed with my back facing top where she will start to apply the Nuru gel on my back. After applying the gel, she will start to give me some massage where follow by using her body and boobs to rub on my back.

Later on, she ask me to turn my body towards her and same thing, she will use her body and boobs to rub on my body.

When she done arousing my body, my 2IC was very hard already. She then start to catbath on me where licking both my nipples and also using her hand to keep stroking my 2IC.

Than slowly she went down to my 2IC and start to give my 2IC CBJ. The CBJ feeling she give on my 2IC was still ok.

After that she position herself to Cowgirl position and ride on my 2IC where I really love her riding. She later on guide my body up to let me face to face with her while she continue riding on me. During this time, I am also sucking and fondling on her boobs gently.

Than later I requested for Doggy position and she complied. Bonking her on Doggy position while me looking at the big rectangle mirror with the reflected image of me bonking her was really a very enjoyable moment.

Change to Missionary position. When pumping onto her, I am gently sucking and licking on her boobs. During pumping her, can also keep hear those water sound from her pussy.

FJ session with her was like girlfriend/boyfriend kind of feeling where she will moan, sometime looking at me shyly and also want to make sure that I feels good.

After I had release, she let me rest on her body awhile before she start to help me remove the condom, clean me up and bring me to the Jacuzzi to shower.

In my point of view :
After my day 1 and day 2 visit of Club 102. Can see that the house have a set of SOPs to follow, same for the girls where they have a set of SOP services to follow too which I really like.

--

Go back Singapore after that. Will visit Bangkok again next time and try out different things

--

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 14-05-2019 at 11:23 AM.
Old 14-05-2019, 05:14 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post

Go back Singapore after that. Will visit Bangkok again next time and try out different things

--
Read your FR. Not good dont blame me hor.

Old 14-05-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Read your FR. Not good dont blame me hor.
Oh... no Bro.. actually quite good. Quite enjoy the place, the girls and services.. hahaha.. Will visit again the next time when I am in Bangkok.

Just that I plan my this trip was rather short so did not have the time to try out other things mention in this "The best of Thailand" thread

I still slowly picking up from "The best of Thailand" thread so was saying to visit Bangkok again next time and try out others wonderful things mention in this thread.

Thanks for sharing this place

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 14-05-2019 at 06:07 PM.
Old 14-05-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 10
realy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrealy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post

In my point of view :
After my day 1 and day 2 visit of Club 102. Can see that the house have a set of SOPs to follow, same for the girls where they have a set of SOP services to follow too which I really like.

--
My sexperience at club 102 few years back wasn't that great for my first trip there. The lady was so SOP. The massage was just placing her hand on my back and rub round and round.

Overall i still prefer Soapy. Although slightly more ex as compare to massage parlors, the service at least better.
Old 15-07-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 17
slackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of lightslackin80 is a glorious beacon of light

Guys quick question,

Emmanuel or Labelle?

I'm looking for those SYT kind like Nataree used to have.
So is it true a lot migrated to Emmanuel?
Old 15-07-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nzcalines deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Popped by Maria Spa 2 weeks ago as my regular Kapoo place was closed for some reason. Pricey but the quality of gals were good.

Maria Spa is right in between 2 MRT stations so it can be quite a hassle if you are taking the metro. Sometimes taxi/grab can be a problem as well due to the traffic. Walk past the parking area and into the main door. The service staff will bring you in and show you the gals. Mine said yes to everything question i asked (speak english?) so they were really no help at all except for showing you the prices. No tips were asked from me though.

Chose a gal named Bam (6100 bht). Fair-skinned, slim with good figure.The kind you will feel good walking around in a mall.

The normal rooms were a bit of a let down and is quite similar to Emanuelle. I was expecting something better considering the facade.

Service from the gal was very good though. The action was quite SOP but with added GFE and willingness to please. She was accommodating to different positions etc. Given a pretty good light massage as well, I fell asleep and she laid on me . Nice feeling.

All in all, good experience but pricey. The cheaper shower houses can be a bit of a hit and miss though so it might be worth it to come here if you are looking for a good and relaxing lay.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1