The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 20-03-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 22
36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Thanks , much appreciated.

So is ok to stay @ Farmosa then i assume no need to change to nearer similar class decent hotel.

Should we share some photos of so called SYT/SSYT without naming them and from which joint , but maybe indicate their price ?

I am just wondering how they look like ...

Am i right that the booking joints are open to bargaining or are they fixed price if you go alone ? and as a guide how much less to bargain ? 100k ? 200k ?
Old 20-03-2016, 11:00 AM
Samster

36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of
noob question is every newbie's mind

SYT or MILF (older > 24 25 yo) service is better ?
or do they go by price range ? (is this based on age, looks, service standard ?)
Old 20-03-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Opposite HarborBay Mall. Along the row of shophouses.

Can see my post here.

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpo...&postcount=581
Harbor Bay area is huge ... will end up walking in circles and lost if you dont get your bearing right... some big hotel there, many lanes, ferry terminal
Old 20-03-2016, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
actually for this ... there is no price
just that try not to pay so high
because if everyone willing to pay so high
those pimps will definitely raise the price further in the near future
then we all lose
try to control yourself even though you spot that gal but is very expensive
move on
you sure to get a gal with a much lower price
Good advise. In my last trip last week,a lot of things (from groceries,electronics to girls) seems to be getting more expensive.

Bookmarked this for future organized group trip learning reference.

Cheers!

Quote:
I stopped going to newton
because I don't feel safe there
once I went there
blackout thrice in few hours
and that wasn't the first time
so I presume that building is very badly set up
and the staircase is so tight
if fire ... good luck to you
Thank you for sharing this part.

Quote:
if I go with my relatives
the papaya farms will charge me much cheaper
because they never take commissions
same as in massage or any other places
ferry tickets they bought for me is 28 bucks
that's the price for their locals
I just brought a stack back last night
heehee
28 bucks for ferry not including tax and dropping off at Batam Center? Or inclusive of tax and dropping at Harbour Bay?

With NTUC card,dropping at Batam center from Harbour Front is S$38.00 including tax. I think they also have more discount for senior citizen in Sillypore,hehehe...but i havent reach that age yet . I saw on my parent's Pioneer Generation handbook,its S$28 too but not including tax.

Quote:
I guess sometimes it is about luck n timing.
If it were to open now......it is a different story.
This hotel is a nice landmark. Seemed like there is a good pathway leading into jodoh.
Nan Tongga View Hotel's location wasnt very good from another angle of view. Reason as in one will only get more chance of seeing it when they returned back from hotel in Nagoya area. (usually can only be seen more obviously during last day of my trip when i am heading back Sillypore)

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...&postcount=614

What i am saying is,it is something like Ocean Massage location,when i go toward from Harbour Bay to Nagoya area,i rarely have a chance to see it. I get more chance to see it when i am on my way back Harbour Bay returning to Sillypore.

So by the time most gets to see the place,its going back to Sillypore time,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Is it ok to share cewek photo here? My last trip I took 2 photo of my girl but didn't know is it ok to post. I saw in Tg Balai thread they posted the cewek photo. Anyway I have deleted the photo when I reach sg.
Out of respect, i dont post pictures of them in public w/o their permission.I believe and know many bros who has tons of them over their many years in Batam,but they just keep those they have for themselves. I try my best not to do unto what i dont like others do unto me. I am imagining my own photos being post in public sex sites and later seen by my wives,my gfs,my relatives,friends, business clients etc,hehehe...not very nice right?

Just personal preference.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 20-03-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36908 View Post
Anyone here can help how to walk to Bunga from Formosa hotel and back ?
How long will the walking take ? Or should I stay at another nearer decent hotel instead ?
I strongly suggest BIZ Hotel.....
Go Utama area near, Nagoya area also good, CItyWalk is just next door,....
Go tua Pek Gong windsor also good....
For newbie, it's 10 storey is a major advantage because you confirm can find back the hotel.
The 11th floor open air top is great for night viewing...but I didn't went last time....hope to go.
Indoor fitness room, Spa massage (price a bit high though).
The lift need a room card to activate.....some basic security.

I would like to equate the location of Biz Hotel is the same as Jingzhou 荆州 in The warring 3 kingdoms era.
"During the Three Kingdoms period, Jingzhou was a strategic point where the Wei, Shu, and Wu competed."
Old 20-03-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

With NTUC card,dropping at Batam center from Harbour Front is S$38.00 including tax. I think they also have more discount for senior citizen in Sillypore,hehehe...but i havent reach that age yet . I saw on my parent's Pioneer Generation handbook,its S$28 too but not including tax.
If staying at Batam Centre area....then is good choice.
I used to take this route....because fully maximise my useless NTUC card.
But, the extra $10 save....went into the taxi drivers pocket. Impossible to walk from Btm centre to Nagoya.

During my last trip, I try the HarborBay route.
- Faster reach Batam. ( 1 hr flat)
- Less crowd. Customs clearance faster. Major plus. Sindo always full house.
- Can walk to n fro Nagoya.
- Business in HarborBay Mall shops/eateries very bad.....need my support. (aka super no crowd...I will be the VIP customer!)

Quote:
Nan Tongga View Hotel's location wasnt very good from another angle of view. Reason as in one will only get more chance of seeing it when they returned back from hotel in Nagoya area. (usually can only be seen more obviously during last day of my trip when i am heading back Sillypore)

What i am saying is,it is something like Ocean Massage location,when i go toward from Harbour Bay to Nagoya area,i rarely have a chance to see it. I get more chance to see it when i am on my way back Harbour Bay returning to Sillypore.

So by the time most gets to see the place,its going back to Sillypore time,hehehe...
Nan Tongga quite big ma.....how to miss?

Unless you take another shorter route to Nagoya area which I could have missed....hehehe.

Quote:
Out of respect, i dont post pictures of them in public w/o their permission.

Just personal preference.
Yup.....just keep for memories sake....
I too have many China KTV and FL MMs pics....just keep for memories....
They too are just ordinary gals and they let me take their photos because they trust me.
Old 20-03-2016, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
That's French language 101. Thanks!
It's an english forum wor....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherStranger View Post
Anyone heading to batam tomorrow? Got an extra ticket and hotel room as already booked but my friend backed out due to some issues
Tat's the prob with gng in grp. Sm1 bound to fly aeroplane & it's a goner if u paid for thgs in advance. Nowaday i prefer to travel alone or if fated will link up or join pple i knw whose profession are not "pilot".
Old 20-03-2016, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Buy Soya Sauce and coffee powder from Nagoya Hill Mall Hypermart,Donuts in J.Co,perfume from 3rd floor of Nagoya Hill Mall,Prawn shrimp from a "dont know where" shop,Portugal Tarts from BCS Mall 1st floor and vitamins from a Pharmacy,then change money...all in under 50mins,hehehe....target for myself was 1 hour,hehehe...

Efficient shopping.
Bro nono,u really move ard fast huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincenttcfun View Post
Any hotels have R movies in there TV programs in Batam?
No hav,but sm hotel got dvd player. U can buy xxx movie smwhere in btm & then play there. U may wish to check agoda or sm other hotel reservation site to knw which hotel has dvd players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
Fast hands, Fast Legs
He always time his btm shopping travel. Quite zhun de...
Old 20-03-2016, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Should we share some photos of so called SYT/SSYT without naming them and from which joint , but maybe indicate their price ?
I think u will need to read the past post y bros here dn't put up photos. U will auto knw wat is SSYT & SYT once u r there. If it's too tough for u,in tis forum there is FL dome tat has sells indo girl's service. See,i even put the link below for u,not a difficult thg to do rite.

https://sammyboyforum.info/forumdisplay.php?f=29

Quote:
Am i right that the booking joints are open to bargaining or are they fixed price if you go alone ? and as a guide how much less to bargain ? 100k ? 200k ?
Not all,u will need to do sm read up. If being lazy & expecting to be spoon-fed is yr thing,then i doubt u will get any real ans here.

Quote:
SYT or MILF (older > 24 25 yo) service is better ?
or do they go by price range ? (is this based on age, looks, service standard ?)
Dif pple has dif definition of syt & milf,my definition of syt may nt be suitable for u. Go & take a look wen u r there,find out. More importantly,read up first. This is 1 of the most informative thread,if u cant find ans here,the prob lies mostly w u.

Quote:
Harbor Bay area is huge ... will end up walking in circles and lost if you dont get your bearing right... some big hotel there, many lanes, ferry terminal
Walk in circles then. Believe me,i gif u address also u canot find,even if u in the taxi,u r unlikely to find it unless u on yr way back to sg. Look for wey wey 2 sea food restaurant,walk within 300m radius of tat restaurant,in less than 30mins,u shld find wat u r looking for by walking in circles.

U r welcome.
Old 20-03-2016, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
But you definitely cant miss harborbay mall.....
Once inside the mall......look for escalator to go down to OG mart.....
At the entrance....exit....the glass door....there is an upward stairs....
In front of you across the road.....loy krathong massage....
Go towards it.....turn right .......walk all the way......
Sure will see ocean spa massage.
Old 20-03-2016, 08:06 PM
Samster

Thank you all for your replies and advise. Esp mig27
Old 20-03-2016, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
But you definitely cant miss harborbay mall.....
Once inside the mall......look for escalator to go down to OG mart.....
At the entrance....exit....the glass door....there is an upward stairs....
In front of you across the road.....loy krathong massage....
Go towards it.....turn right .......walk all the way......
Sure will see ocean spa massage.
very detail explanation
problem is does he know harborbay mall ,asking too much questions and getting too many answers will make himself more confuse.
is either go there walk the ground at least one time or simply follow a veteran.
Old 20-03-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 9
xiaosinful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth El Nino View Post
Nice and interesting FR

Common thing for cewek to sleep after 1st round but bro, wow she really sleep fr 4.30pm all the way till 1.30am?? Tats damn fucking long sia U must be damn bored during tat long 9 hrs !!!
ya, I understand that. thats why when im out from 4.30pm i asked her to go and sleep since she complained that shes tired. I didnt know she sleep for so long.

I was lucky Piget was online the whole night and we chatted

glad that you like my post!

Last edited by xiaosinful; 20-03-2016 at 08:53 PM.
Old 20-03-2016, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 9
xiaosinful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
28 bucks for ferry not including tax and dropping off at Batam Center? Or inclusive of tax and dropping at Harbour Bay?

hey just to share with you guys. if you guys want cheaper 2 ways tickets to and from batam center you could purchase your tickets at batam (location near formosa hotel)

300k indo. ticket valid for 6 months

credit to pigletDiDi
Old 20-03-2016, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaosinful View Post
hey just to share with you guys. if you guys want cheaper 2 ways tickets to and from batam center you could purchase your tickets at batam (location near formosa hotel)

300k indo. ticket valid for 6 months

credit to pigletDiDi
yes still cheaper than using ntuc card for the $10 discount ($38)
location of ferry ticket booth is easy to find since Xiaosinful can understand my hands drawn map.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1