The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2015, 08:40 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Sent Girls That I Have Up To SBF (Photos & Videos)

I will be using this thread to share all the girls that I have score and girls that I chatted on social network who send their sexy photos to me.

Do share your thoughts if any.

Girl 1.1 - A thai girl which I brought her back home from a thai disco after meeting her the first time.

Last edited by sentsggirls; 08-02-2015 at 10:05 PM.
Old 08-02-2015, 09:52 PM
Samster (eP)

sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sent Girls That I Have Up To SBF (Photos & Videos)

Girl 1.2 - A thai girl which I brought her back home from a thai disco after meeting her the first time.
Old 08-02-2015, 09:56 PM
Samster (eP)

Girl 1.3 - A thai girl which I brought her back home from a thai disco after meeting her the first time.

Girl 1.4 - *2 videos at large file section*

Last edited by sentsggirls; 10-02-2015 at 07:22 PM.
Old 09-02-2015, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
trashcan has a reputation beyond reputetrashcan has a reputation beyond reputetrashcan has a reputation beyond reputetrashcan has a reputation beyond reputetrashcan has a reputation beyond reputetrashcan has a reputation beyond reputetrashcan has a reputation beyond reputetrashcan has a reputation beyond reputetrashcan has a reputation beyond reputetrashcan has a reputation beyond reputetrashcan has a reputation beyond repute

wonderful!!!!! great piece of art
Old 09-02-2015, 08:47 PM
Samster (eP)

Girl 2.1 - A local girl who I know from social network, made her horny and she sent me these.
Old 09-02-2015, 08:49 PM
Samster (eP)

Talking Re: Sent Girls That I Have Up To SBF (Photos & Videos)

Girl 2.2 - A local girl who I know from social network, made her horny and she sent me these.

Girl 2.3 - *1 videos at large file section*

Last edited by sentsggirls; 15-02-2015 at 06:48 PM.
Old 10-02-2015, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 12
fatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
Girl 2.1 - A local girl who I know from social network, made her horny and she sent me these.
funny thing, i can d/l the vids from the large private files section, but not the pics for local girl 2.2

anyone knows why?
Old 10-02-2015, 07:23 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatladysings View Post
funny thing, i can d/l the vids from the large private files section, but not the pics for local girl 2.2

anyone knows why?
Clear your cache for your browser and try again, the link is working.
I just try to download it. Thanks.
Old 11-02-2015, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Another good thread

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 11-02-2015, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 16
Aluris has much to be proud ofAluris has much to be proud ofAluris has much to be proud ofAluris has much to be proud ofAluris has much to be proud ofAluris has much to be proud ofAluris has much to be proud ofAluris has much to be proud ofAluris has much to be proud ofAluris has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
Clear your cache for your browser and try again, the link is working.
I just try to download it. Thanks.
Actually I have this issue too.

I realized I can't download pictures in the large files section. I also cannot start new threads here, or start new threat/reply to in the large files section.

Bug?
Old 15-02-2015, 06:42 PM
Samster (eP)

Girl 3.1 - Thai Girl I met from social network in Thailand, very horny girl.
Old 15-02-2015, 06:47 PM
Samster (eP)

Girl 3.2 - Thai Girl I met from social network in Thailand, very horny girl.

Girl 3.3 - *3 videos at large file section*
Old 16-02-2015, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5885 / Power: 16
rayloo has a reputation beyond reputerayloo has a reputation beyond reputerayloo has a reputation beyond reputerayloo has a reputation beyond reputerayloo has a reputation beyond reputerayloo has a reputation beyond reputerayloo has a reputation beyond reputerayloo has a reputation beyond reputerayloo has a reputation beyond reputerayloo has a reputation beyond reputerayloo has a reputation beyond repute

support support
Old 18-02-2015, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 16
Aluris has much to be proud ofAluris has much to be proud ofAluris has much to be proud ofAluris has much to be proud ofAluris has much to be proud ofAluris has much to be proud ofAluris has much to be proud ofAluris has much to be proud ofAluris has much to be proud ofAluris has much to be proud of

Wah this is good stuff!
Old 06-03-2015, 08:00 PM
Samster (eP)

Girl 4.1 - Indonesia maid that I know from social mobile app, this is what happened when we meet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1