The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
momo73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Went for my RRRRTF with NaNa on Sunday after she returned from her big aunty sabbatical.
After chatting and getting caught up on her adventures while she was off the action really began once we moved to the bed.
Our foreplay began with a hot making out session with lots of tongue action. I then proceeded to catbath her, suckling on her sensitive puffy nipples as I made my way south of the border where I proceeded to feast on her cute little pussy. Mmmm mmmm mmmm. She gets wet very easily and loves to be painted. After surviving a figure 4 headlock and bringing her to orgasm twice it was her turn to return the favor.
I really like her BBBJ where she starts licking and sucking my balls before proceeding up the shaft to the cockhead. Her use of tongue action while sucking on my cockhead drives me wild. After two rounds of her blowjob I had to beg her to stop or I'd blow my load.
So after capping up we started off in missionary position with lots more frenching and her bucking her hips up to meet my thrusting. Horny she is hehe. After several variations of missionary and doing my best not to cum we switched to doggy. Her butt was made for this position. The right mix of taut and cushiony. Blew my load in doggy while reaching under to fondle her perky titties.
Needless to say I will RTF ASAP. Hopefully before Santa cums around LOL!
Old 18-12-2019, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo73 View Post
Went for my RRRRTF with NaNa on Sunday after she returned from her big aunty sabbatical.
After chatting and getting caught up on her adventures while she was off the action really began once we moved to the bed.
Our foreplay began with a hot making out session with lots of tongue action. I then proceeded to catbath her, suckling on her sensitive puffy nipples as I made my way south of the border where I proceeded to feast on her cute little pussy. Mmmm mmmm mmmm. She gets wet very easily and loves to be painted. After surviving a figure 4 headlock and bringing her to orgasm twice it was her turn to return the favor.
I really like her BBBJ where she starts licking and sucking my balls before proceeding up the shaft to the cockhead. Her use of tongue action while sucking on my cockhead drives me wild. After two rounds of her blowjob I had to beg her to stop or I'd blow my load.
So after capping up we started off in missionary position with lots more frenching and her bucking her hips up to meet my thrusting. Horny she is hehe. After several variations of missionary and doing my best not to cum we switched to doggy. Her butt was made for this position. The right mix of taut and cushiony. Blew my load in doggy while reaching under to fondle her perky titties.
Needless to say I will RTF ASAP. Hopefully before Santa cums around LOL!
Agree with above FR. My maiden experience with this maiden was very shioklicious. Her butt bery bery nice. I like firm apricot.

Neber new this Santa Claus also visit this house....So many things to learn in life.....
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 10-02-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Went to Tommy's on Sunday with my cheonging bros. We were greeted by Tommy at the door with a temperature scanner. All managed to pass, thankfully lol!
Since my usual target Nana was off on big aunty leave I RTF'd Tong Tong. IIRC my last session with Tong Tong was eitherb last October or November.
Anyway, she's looking great. She's lost some weight - even though she claims she really hasn't - and looks to be in awesome, trim, fuckable shape.
Tong Tong always gives me a blowjob, but this time I was shocked when we went all the way down and deep throated me. Woah! I could feel my head pass the back of her throat and she had her nose pressed up against my pubic bone! And no gag reflex! Suffice to say I went weak at the knees haha! This was looking to be an epic fuck session.
After complimenting her on her oral skills we finished up showering and moved to the bed where it was my turn to demonstrate my oral skills 😛
Old 10-02-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Went to Tommy's on Sunday with my cheonging bros. We were greeted by Tommy at the door with a temperature scanner. All managed to pass, thankfully lol!
Since my usual target Nana was off on big aunty leave I RTF'd Tong Tong. IIRC my last session with Tong Tong was eitherb last October or November.
Anyway, she's looking great. She's lost some weight - even though she claims she really hasn't - and looks to be in awesome, trim, fuckable shape.
Tong Tong always gives me a blowjob, but this time I was shocked when we went all the way down and deep throated me. Woah! I could feel my head pass the back of her throat and she had her nose pressed up against my pubic bone! And no gag reflex! Suffice to say I went weak at the knees haha! This was looking to be an epic fuck session.
After complimenting her on her oral skills we finished up showering and moved to the bed where it was my turn to demonstrate my oral skills 😛
Oops! Somehow only half the FR was posted 😜 Will rewrite and repost later.
Old 10-02-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
N666US deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Tong tong a couple of times, really enjoyed her. Itching to go look for her again after reading your FR but due to the current circumstances, need to lay low for a while

Quote:
Old 10-02-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Where was I?😂 Oh right, post-shower action. Moved to the bed for a makeout session with Tong Tong. She is really into the 👅 action. Eventually started making my way south, licking and sucking on her titties before gostaning for more Frenching. Eventually made my way south of the border to her pretty, well-trimmed pussy to DATY. She gets wet easily and it didn't take long for my oral ministrations to cause her juices to really flow and her to quiver to an orgasm. We then swapped positions for her to start her 一条龙. She makes her way down between my legs and proceeds to lick and suck on my balls. I'm loving it of course and I don't recall her doing this previously. She then licked her way up my shaft and teases my cockhead by licking and sucking on it before deepthroating me. I've had plenty of blowjobs but this is easily a podium winner. She takes a break to French before giving another round of BBBJ and deep throating action🤗
After capping me she surprised me by saying she wanted to 骑马 and ride cowgirl. I laughed and told her it's going to be a new experience since I'm always on top😂 It was not only a great POV to have her riding me but her thrusting up and down and grinding was damn shiok as well. We then switched to missionary and I could then unleash beast mode🤭 My legs were jelly by the time I climaxed.
Tong Tong is awesome. Great gal with GFE and she has such a fun, bubbly personality. Needless to say I'm plotting my RTF and also thinking that I need a tarma with her and Nana. Sure die cock stand🤣🤣🤣
Old 17-02-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Had my first RTF with Nana since before Christmas 🤗 Really surreal experience to be the only fella in the shop 😜 GL was really a ghost town 👻👻👻
Old 17-02-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Had my first RTF with Nana since before Christmas 🤗 Really surreal experience to be the only fella in the shop 😜 GL was really a ghost town 👻👻👻
The WLs are serving their regulars only for safety factor
Old 17-02-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Wonder if my ex-wife, xiaojun (Malaysian WL) will service me during this tough period for our nation.
Old 17-02-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
but how Tommy know which customer is safe
Old 17-02-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Tommy greeted me with temperature scanner even before I set foot in the shop 😂
The girls have to willing to see the customer to start with, however.
Old 17-02-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Wechat pre-arranged with WL. Based on good faith on safety issue, lol
Old 17-02-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Wonder if my ex-wife, xiaojun (Malaysian WL) will service me during this tough period for our nation.
I must meet Xiao Jun one day )
Old 17-02-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I must meet Xiao Jun one day )
Please treat her well.
Old 17-02-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Quote:
Tommy greeted me with temperature scanner even before I set foot in the shop 😂
The girls have to willing to see the customer to start with, however.
Quote:
Wechat pre-arranged with WL. Based on good faith on safety issue, lol
guess based on trust cos temperature not accurate

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1