The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post
You will never find a young new girl that is FL.
I’ve always wondered about this FL system.

Here’s how I imagined it works:

Standard girls (SG) are recruited from kampongs on fixed contracts, so they tended to be younger, fresher and more naďve. They are paid a salary, have to follow a work schedule and live in a dorm. They have employee numbers, wear a uniform and sit in the fishbowl.

FLs tended to be older and more experienced. They didn’t get a salary but got a bigger slice of the session fee. They could make more money cause they could sell their looks, charm and personality. They had more freedom, could come and go when they wanted, could wear what they want, had no number and could sit outside the fishbowl. Customers would get one to take back to their table to accompany then while drinking.

I used to limit myself to SGs cause why pay more for the same hole?

But the first girl I ever got was an FL. She was uber hot, sitting outside the fishbowl opposite me and trying to catch my attention. So I felt like I had to take her so she wouldn’t feel bad.

Upstairs in the room, she kept saying something. All I could catch was the word “hotel.” Later I thought she wanted me to take her to my hotel.

I’ve also seen local guys bring out a girl, get on his motorcycle and take off with her. Are FLs free to leave with their customer?

But now I see many real young, plainer girls as FLs. And now they have numbers.

Note: many FLs have the GPS. They refuse to take off their clothes, get in the shower with you and wash you, and give you a BJ, even a CBJ!
Old 14-02-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
I used to limit myself to SGs cause why pay more for the same hole?
That's Indian mentality. Are you Indian?
Old 16-02-2020, 04:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Seahawks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You think 2 million is reasonable? My God. No wonder prices are so high now.

2 million is a damn lot of money in Jakarta!
I'm surprised you say that because you are a foreigner also, and that is a narrow local mindset. 2 million is alot of money if you want to live like a poor local in Jakarta. But if you want to live like an average person with basic necessities it is not alot of money.

Besides, most of the clientele there are businessmen, or wealthier people who are staying in Mulia or other nice hotels. The entrance drink and 5 star hotel is supposed to filter out the poorer people who can't afford it. So no point bickering about the prices, just expense enjoy and have fun. There are other places meant for locals you can enjoy if not in your budget.
Old 16-02-2020, 05:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Spending 2mil a pop in Jakarta is like buying Thai mangoes in Northern Europe and paying 5 times the price.
Old 16-02-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -73 / Power: 0
Noneedforaname has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Does Jakarta have a similar FL with OKTs as SG? I am going to be in the south and don't want to travel north to the spas. Looking to be able to see the girls online and meet at their incall.

Not sure if it exists but thought I would ask before heading to Jakarta.
Old 17-02-2020, 05:21 AM
Samster

Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawks View Post
I'm surprised you say that because you are a foreigner also, and that is a narrow local mindset. 2 million is alot of money if you want to live like a poor local in Jakarta. But if you want to live like an average person with basic necessities it is not alot of money.

Besides, most of the clientele there are businessmen, or wealthier people who are staying in Mulia or other nice hotels. The entrance drink and 5 star hotel is supposed to filter out the poorer people who can't afford it. So no point bickering about the prices, just expense enjoy and have fun. There are other places meant for locals you can enjoy if not in your budget.
I go to CJs often. I don't pay 2 million. I pay 1 or 1.5 million.
Old 17-02-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Was talking with a bar girl and she eventually asked me what sounded like "mau naik"?

What does that mean?
Old 17-02-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Was talking with a bar girl and she eventually asked me what sounded like "mau naik"?

What does that mean?
Literally means "wanna go up"
just a term to suggest if you want to go have sex,
since usually the rooms are all upstairs.
Old 17-02-2020, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
Literally means "wanna go up"
just a term to suggest if you want to go have sex,
since usually the rooms are all upstairs.
Got it. Yeah, the rooms were upstairs. According to my translator, thought it meant to ride the bus or train. Thanks 😊
Old 17-02-2020, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Got it. Yeah, the rooms were upstairs. According to my translator, thought it meant to ride the bus or train. Thanks 😊
Try translating to English using google translate. "Mau Naik" translates exactly to "want to go up?". If you are translating to Hindi, the translation may not be the same.
Old 18-02-2020, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What does that mean?
She asking if u want to go up.....mau (want) naik (go up)

if you want, just reply "mau dong".....if u dun want just say "gak mau" (dun want) or "nanti aja" (later)
Old 18-02-2020, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
She asking if u want to go up.....mau (want) naik (go up)

if you want, just reply "mau dong".....if u dun want just say "gak mau" (dun want) or "nanti aja" (later)
the worst was when one of those girls texted me and asked me to visit her. I said ok, I'd be there in a half hour (I speak Indonesia, so I told her in bahasa indonesian). A half hour later I arrived and the mamasan told me "dia baru naik". I figured it must have been to put on makeup or something because she had just texted me. But an hour later, I figured out that she had gone up and fucked some other guy right after texting me. That was the last time I ever agreed to meet any of these girls in a whorehouse. I just show up and pick whoever I want.
Old 18-02-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the worst was when one of those girls texted me and asked me to visit her. I said ok, I'd be there in a half hour (I speak Indonesia, so I told her in bahasa indonesian). A half hour later I arrived and the mamasan told me "dia baru naik". I figured it must have been to put on makeup or something because she had just texted me. But an hour later, I figured out that she had gone up and fucked some other guy right after texting me. That was the last time I ever agreed to meet any of these girls in a whorehouse. I just show up and pick whoever I want.
Hahaha they are very smart lah, need to have more customers to earn more or the previous guy fuck her not nice and want you to help to stop her itchy, most of them just cari makan aja.........whatever reason just be careful dun kena indo gong tao is ok.
Old 18-02-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Hahaha they are very smart lah, need to have more customers
She wasn't too smart in that case. I was a regular of hers until that day. After that, I never went with her again.
Old 19-02-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Malaria55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
Spending 2mil a pop in Jakarta is like buying Thai mangoes in Northern Europe and paying 5 times the price.
I totally agree with u! Same sentiments.

Anyway my fren n I went to Kota indah too like what u did..great place. Went to S***moon and saw lots of Wl in the fish tank and outside too. Took the green tag 1. Luckily no smelly puasy like u. N to what the guy said above, who says they dun take off their clothes, shower with u n do cbj/bbbj? Mine did all those plus bbbj! 'Klau bisa ngomong bahasa indon emang mudah. Klau udah cocok lgi enak.'

Overall 350k plus 50k tips. Will be back again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1