The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-02-2020, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
i am oversea and they extended my stay as part of BCP in case Singapore situation worsen.

now i am really full of sperm
I do not have a BCP. Shuttle between workplace and home daily.
Like you, my tank is full. It's like wet dreams will happen any time.
Last checked my last ML visit is 4 weeks ago. I miss the scent of women. So close, yet so far...
Old 17-02-2020, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Woh she is finally back. Was my regular before she RTC. good to have her back at this time.
She's here all along what, bro!
Old 17-02-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 14
grape123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergrape123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyboywho View Post
Necessary precautions lol. You went then?
Yesterday she was fully booked. Waiting for her confirmation for today apmt timing.
Old 17-02-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
i am oversea and they extended my stay as part of BCP in case Singapore situation worsen.

now i am really full of sperm
I'm on BCP as well. Stuck at home in Singapore with a few new girls on my rotation list. Namely, Julia, Mika Sumire and Harumi Asano. Will try some new ones later today, and FR. Anyone with recommendations? Wahahahaha.
Old 17-02-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
She's here all along what, bro!
Eh did I got mix up? I thought she went back during her time at east side.
Old 17-02-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hornyboywho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I'm on BCP as well. Stuck at home in Singapore with a few new girls on my rotation list. Namely, Julia, Mika Sumire and Harumi Asano. Will try some new ones later today, and FR. Anyone with recommendations? Wahahahaha.
Personal faves who are currently active are Momo sakura & Momonogi kana lol. Itou mayuki not far behind. Would like more names to add to my list as well 😂
Old 17-02-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

My number or work-from-home days just doubled.

From 1-2 days pre-virus to at least 2-3 now.

I used to make use of this arrangement to be the WL's first customer of the day.

Imagine if this arrangement still holds and there's no virus...
Old 17-02-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

you are right, recent few month i visit various spa with proper bathing facility those location unlikely to service foreigners type and areas which i am familiar with, have cut down but i admit i still visited a few since COV19 outbreak. $100-$120 is possible now, many of them have 0 customers per day now haha. Many don't dare to accept PRC nowadays, they also as scared as us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Wah, where's your lobang? Now I guess 45 mins at spa with bathing facility should be $45 or $50 minimum? That goes to $100-120 for a full service fuck? That's good price! How is the quality like?
Old 17-02-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Might be old news to some, but just read the confirmation of case 12 as a FL, and they have contacted and ordered all the customers to be quarantined. Didn’t say anything about the families, but probably have to quarantine too

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 17-02-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Hey bro, take care. Can't find a place to unload there?
I think they are afraid of me cos they cannot distinguish me form the mainland chinese.

Need to be self sufficient
Old 17-02-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Might be old news to some, but just read the confirmation of case 12 as a FL, and they have contacted and ordered all the customers to be quarantined. Didn’t say anything about the families, but probably have to quarantine too
That's right. She is the one who "stayed" in many hotels...
That is the one whom the police are tracking the "customers".
Old 17-02-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
I do not have a BCP. Shuttle between workplace and home daily.
Like you, my tank is full. It's like wet dreams will happen any time.
Last checked my last ML visit is 4 weeks ago. I miss the scent of women. So close, yet so far...
Lol. Sometime it's good to practice and test the prowess of your own hands
Old 17-02-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Why are we still patronizing prc ML? Given their humsup attitude and this coronavirus going around, we should explore other horizons. Try other races if possible. Many countries are shunning from Chinese WL, https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/austr...and-suffer-dip im sure many others are doing the same. I personally have gotten good services maybe 2 out of 10 times with a PRC ML. After reading this thread, still got some PRC ML fully booked?
Old 17-02-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hornyboywho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Why are we still patronizing prc ML? Given their humsup attitude and this coronavirus going around, we should explore other horizons. Try other races if possible. Many countries are shunning from Chinese WL, https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/austr...and-suffer-dip im sure many others are doing the same. I personally have gotten good services maybe 2 out of 10 times with a PRC ML. After reading this thread, still got some PRC ML fully booked?
Care to provide some alternatives?

Anyway, it was mentioned here before that PRC WLs here mostly cater to sg customers while PRC customers patronise WLs of other nationalities. Of course that is not 100% the case for everyone but it's abit naiive to think that other WLs are "safer" than PRC ones.

At the end of the day, all also dangerous in the current situation lol. That's why chionging is altogether discouraged for now. Doesn't stop absolutely everyone though.
Old 17-02-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyboywho View Post
Personal faves who are currently active are Momo sakura & Momonogi kana lol. Itou mayuki not far behind. Would like more names to add to my list as well 😂
I like x-art. Plenty on BT

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1