The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2024, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
norknork is a Helpful and Caring Samsternorknork is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Had a good massage very very Ubi MRT

ML: E*a

Age: about 40 but very housewife Milf looking. FB photo is different and I was somehow turned off at first then on closer look wah actually pleasant looking. Like those well-behaved housewife.

Looks: 7.5/10

Massage: 8/10. Very good technique

Bod: Solid natural B Cup

Extras: Paid 1B for Hj with top roaming. Her hj skills are not out of this world but very gentle and womanly like so I do recommend her.

Note: they claim they are TCM but dun bother, their receipt was a joke. I threw it away when I reached home coz it's a generic receipt so company admin sure reject. Haha!
Old 26-03-2024, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by caicaipk View Post
FR for Y*Y* at N******

face: 8/10 looks like queen who play SM, sexy face
figure: 8/10 b+ soft with nice nipple
massage: 7/10 keep starting action during massage....
service: 10/10 very well trained, alot of pattern. bj stuck until last drop. the key point is very wet, i keep fingering until she come. then she put her Pussy on my mouth ask me to suck. very good exp.
gfe: 9/10 very cute gril not like her looks. just came here today so ask me a lot of questions...
Wow , this yxyo look much pretty then the previous one .
Love to see this kind of queen to perform bj .
Another pretty one is Angela
No all the ml can do bj
Old 27-03-2024, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
Wow , this yxyo look much pretty then the previous one .
Love to see this kind of queen to perform bj .
Another pretty one is Angela
No all the ml can do bj
I recently went to give her a try n to enjoy the special VIP promo. Thought she is new and would be ok. I was shocked when she said her tip is 150, that's what the other gals told her. I managed to nego for 100 for juz HJ, and she only allowed me to roam her upper body, can't even go south (was totally the opp exp as what the other bro experienced) Though it was nice chatting w her, the whole exp was a let down. I dont feel like going back there again especially if the old gals ganged up n influence new gals to set unreasonable min tip.

Hope a big drought would humble them.
Old Yesterday, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
I recently went to give her a try n to enjoy the special VIP promo. Thought she is new and would be ok. I was shocked when she said her tip is 150, that's what the other gals told her. I managed to nego for 100 for juz HJ, and she only allowed me to roam her upper body, can't even go south (was totally the opp exp as what the other bro experienced) Though it was nice chatting w her, the whole exp was a let down. I dont feel like going back there again especially if the old gals ganged up n influence new gals to set unreasonable min tip.

Hope a big drought would humble them.
Yes, I heard the new ml bj expect 3 B and above
No point go there as the total damage 4 B
I was pissed off once to leave the shop when they want to charge 2B for the basement room.
Old Yesterday, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2812 / Power: 13
XSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond repute

New Location is just opps the road. 7min walk from the Old shop
But beware, sibei dare to ask for just very happy.
Definitely won't return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caicaipk View Post
FR for Y*Y* at N******

face: 8/10 looks like queen who play SM, sexy face
figure: 8/10 b+ soft with nice nipple
massage: 7/10 keep starting action during massage....
service: 10/10 very well trained, alot of pattern. bj stuck until last drop. the key point is very wet, i keep fingering until she come. then she put her Pussy on my mouth ask me to suck. very good exp.
gfe: 9/10 very cute gril not like her looks. just came here today so ask me a lot of questions...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1