The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2019, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Outcall massage in hotel

I tried Healing hands before is good but any extra services you need to ask the girl
Old 11-04-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 14
calvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant future

I do have a good massage outcall service did try many time once I reached BKK .

App wechat can see photo which girl u need
Old 17-04-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 19
william99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond repute

Did tried Massage Queen Bangkok out call service last weekend stayed at NaNa BTS area.
Very prompt reply with sufficient information and photos for me to make the choice.

Selected girl with good attitude and services.
Extra services just check with the girl...

8 pts & above only hor...
Be PATIENCE hor...
Pls pm me if I not yet rtn, at least I can easily search for your latest post...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...
Old 25-02-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 7
Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinV2 View Post

Bro can share?
Old 09-04-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Quixotic1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any good recommend for good message out call
Old 07-05-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!

Bodyblissbangkok
Tried both time bell and dao from this place. Bait and switch. If you want to see the real pictures tell the person u have engaged their service before and they send different ladies. Demand for real pictures. After which the person started sending real pictures. Worked for me.
Old 12-03-2024, 12:35 AM
Samster

Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!

Not sure why this thread seems to die down. Just wana share my recent splendid experience.

Next time if u go BKK, wana outcall Massage to ur room, can look for OUTCALL MASSAGE (this is their name). Their wechat id is wxid_najw60y288n812.

Just say recommended by Fred. They will give u good gal recommendations based on what u want.

I found it via WeChat Nearby. So decided to give it a try. Not disappointed at all. The ML i engaged was called Minnie. Young, GND, 乖乖 look, B+/C natural boobs. Start off with very good Massage skills. I on some Spa Music and she makes u fully relaxed until can sleep that kind. Then comes the main course. Wah lau she like suddenly become not so 乖 liao, transformed into super horny sex kitten.

She can speak both English and minimal Chinese. GFE gao gao. Next trip there will engage their service again and try another gal. But I do kinda miss Minnie.
Old 12-03-2024, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shenzhen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinV2 View Post

Hi Bro, can pm me contacts and charges.. TIA
Old 13-03-2024, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhluver View Post
Not sure why this thread seems to die down. Just wana share my recent splendid experience.

Next time if u go BKK, wana outcall Massage to ur room, can look for OUTCALL MASSAGE (this is their name). Their wechat id is wxid_najw60y288n812.

Just say recommended by Fred. They will give u good gal recommendations based on what u want.

I found it via WeChat Nearby. So decided to give it a try. Not disappointed at all. The ML i engaged was called Minnie. Young, GND, 乖乖 look, B+/C natural boobs. Start off with very good Massage skills. I on some Spa Music and she makes u fully relaxed until can sleep that kind. Then comes the main course. Wah lau she like suddenly become not so 乖 liao, transformed into super horny sex kitten.

She can speak both English and minimal Chinese. GFE gao gao. Next trip there will engage their service again and try another gal. But I do kinda miss Minnie.
Hi bros, some mentioned they cannot add the WC ID. U try their other WC ID - BMB_Massage or LINE ID - BMB_massage2. Let me know if still cannot.
Old 13-03-2024, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 15
Garbage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarbage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can also check out this for outcall massages

similanthaimassage . com/therapists

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1