The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 05-11-2020, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Kisara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3508

this is one of the worst bonk i ever had till date. The pictures are totally fake.
Reach room straight ask for payment. After showering, she gave a 30 sec ~ blowjob and ask me to thrust her. Put in thrust for about a minute, she ask me whether i having issues, why so long haven't cum, can use hand anot.....

Unless you have extra cash you wanna waste or you have fetish for not so pretty woman if not you can skip her.
Old 05-11-2020, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisara View Post
https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3508

this is one of the worst bonk i ever had till date. The pictures are totally fake.
Reach room straight ask for payment. After showering, she gave a 30 sec ~ blowjob and ask me to thrust her. Put in thrust for about a minute, she ask me whether i having issues, why so long haven't cum, can use hand anot.....

Unless you have extra cash you wanna waste or you have fetish for not so pretty woman if not you can skip her.
Seems that alot bros are having same issues with impmm5 prostitutes... i also encountered same thing as you guys described. The pictures are heavily PS. I saw a fcking grumpy aunty instead of what was described in the website. Seriously we cannot trust this stable anymore! How do we report this scammer?
Old 05-11-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babysmall View Post
finish 15min only
Paid for 1hr, but actually want us to finish in 30mins and fster chase us cos aunty got alot customer. The customers probably duno this stable has alot of attitude problems and making alot men leaving unhappy!
Old 05-11-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 18
iwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to all

Any bro try this gal,
http://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3807
R those at orchard for real
Old 05-11-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

My thread regarding impmm girls got removed. They are censoring the bad reviews!!! Really CMI
Old 05-11-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerosmith View Post
https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3806

Took a hit for the bros here.
Waste of time n money.
Face n foto totally diff.
At least not hippo so I tot ok why not give it a try.
Fastfood service dead fish, hard to break the ice as I usually try to chat with them.
Advertise got pink abalone but bushy w/o trimming.
Boobs solid b at best with incredible big nips.
Looks 30s.
If u like to bonk ordinary looking slim/petite WND type, can give it a try.
thanks for the information bro... Almost going for her.
Old 05-11-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

I realise in another thread here that some unhappy bros here have voiced out regarding IMPMM fl/prostitutes that they are having attitude issues to the customers such as chasing for time, not wanting to service the customer as told even though its a reasonable request.

Me too, i experienced this with the same stable, photos verified online but when i reached, the unhappy and grumpy aunty looked at me as if i owed her money. She’s having tummy fats too, shaven but cannot touch. The rest of the session, no need to say already.

During showers, she used a lot of force washing my body as if i have skin issues, used toothpaste to wash it. Maybe im new, i dono why she use toothpaste, i asked, she said to disinfect germs. It actually made my didi feel uncomfortable plus with her hard washing i started feeling no mood already.

Next she asked me to faster dry up and lie on bed.
She quickly took out condom, no foreplay at all, cannot grab her boobs hard, cannot kiss, cannot touch vagina, she dont look at me at all, she only cup the condom and started CBJ, then i realised im fucked cos i will never hard on if i have no mood for sex. What more? This fcker aunty (sry for my language im so pissed typing this) ask if isit my didi has issues or i masturbate before going to her. I said no, she insisted i did. Whats the issue here is that she could be more accommodating to her customers! Everything i requested also cannot, how can i hard on.
After a few tries, i really couldnt stand cos of her fking bad service and attitude and constant blaming of me booking her! She said she only service customers who can finish fast and consider blacklisting me, and she will tell her IMPMM group girls NOT TO TAKE ME ANYMORE (perm blacklist me) .

Is this what the prostitutes do nowadays ???? I am very pissed seriously spending $120 to get this service and i chose to leave early because of her bad service and constantly bragging about how many customer she can serve if i can faster finish off. She said she dont want to bj me anymore with a grumpy look as if i force her. I told her if she dont bj how can i stand? She said u wont stand already and she keep on nagging i should just go and not waste her time. WTF!!!!! Im fcking pissed!!!!
Money was spent at spoiling my mood.
She even showed me how many customers she blacklisted and she said she have a group chat with other pros that share blacklisted customers! Im fcking pissed and left.

In the end i went back to find my partner which made me hard on in 5 seconds.

Seriously bros, if you ever have problems with SGMOMO/IMPMM girls pls step out.
Because i gave honest FR and reviews in their website and telegram, what i got was being kicked out of telegram and reviews in website was not posted. So im guessing the FR in website are ALL FAKE!

When i saw other bros having same issues is when i think we shld gather to see how many bros here having same issues and how to take action so innocent bros dont get conned

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=20...postcount=5739

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=20...postcount=5737

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=20...postcount=5723

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=20...postcount=5725

Is there any seasoned bros here? What can we do in this situation? Seems that MW hotel / ZION RD has this issues so bros becareful dont spend money on the wrong girl.

Please share your experience!
Old 05-11-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

I think best if u see location orchard or TB better avoid cos I suspect they at Zion but not real person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwalu View Post
Any bro try this gal,
http://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3807
R those at orchard for real
Old 05-11-2020, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
I realise in another thread here that some unhappy bros here have voiced out regarding IMPMM fl/prostitutes that they are having attitude issues to the customers such as chasing for time.....

Please share your experience!
The question is will you still book someone from that website again?

To a certain extend, you deserve your experience, you should have left the moment you found the girl you booked to be a grumpy auntie.

I have not visit anyone in this dome >5 years.

I say this, leave before doing anything, that was what I did last time, and I am glad because if reject 2 times means I save $250-$300. The money save can be used to book a prettier WL and probably give you better service.
Old 06-11-2020, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 11
ltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to behold

https://www.impmm6.com/girl.php?id=3768

you need to add 20-30KG of fats to picture out how this baby elephant really looks like. i hope everyone who is thinking of visiting this lady would see this post.
Old 06-11-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
robinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
I think best if u see location orchard or TB better avoid cos I suspect they at Zion but not real person.
Location marked at Orchard are mostly Zion.
And for this linked lady, I can confirm yes is located at Zion Road.

Not her, and payment upfront. It’s a fuk and go place, where most of the pics are fake. Don’t risk ur $ for below par service even if u want to release.
Old 06-11-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurieng View Post
https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3312

My FR:

Pix: Photo is her BUT! maybe 10-20 yrs ago

during session, even took another customer while riding me.. they only wan quantity.. and wanna faster chase u off..

beware of this fl bros out there..

first time posting my FR. hope u all can forgive me if i typed out something i not supposed to.

Wah. 3P two men one woman service at 120!
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 06-11-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
kensei31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.impmm6.com/girl.php?id=3508

Trash.

SOP start to end. Showered by myself. No foreplay, straight cap on and do a quick BBJ, funked missionary while she's on her phone. Couldn't stand it anymore quickly dump cum and left. Whole session lasted 10-15mins.

Came back after a long break from Dome2 to fix my urge, regret throwing 100bucks away but I own my decision knowing the risk beforehand. Just sharing this with bros to save your money.

Will never patronise dome2 ever again.

Cheers.
Old 06-11-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

This stupid momo stable deserves to be raided.
Old 06-11-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
The question is will you still book someone from that website again?

To a certain extend, you deserve your experience, you should have left the moment you found the girl you booked to be a grumpy auntie.

I have not visit anyone in this dome >5 years.

I say this, leave before doing anything, that was what I did last time, and I am glad because if reject 2 times means I save $250-$300. The money save can be used to book a prettier WL and probably give you better service.
Bro im new, i believe we should all warn all newbies too.. its hard earned money i dont want others to lose like me. At least leave happy lah..i left unhappy and cheated. i took this hit, i deserve it. But not the new bros who duno. I will never ever book from this web again.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1