The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
synyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysynyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Tried Celine.. she speaks English well enough to understand but service was so-so. Massage was super hard. Room and toilet not as clean as other MLs.
Old 12-01-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 11
lovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by synyster666 View Post
Tried Celine.. she speaks English well enough to understand but service was so-so. Massage was super hard. Room and toilet not as clean as other MLs.
Hi bro, how was the sensual? Was it bj or bbbj l? cos indicated as ice/fire
Old 12-01-2021, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
synyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysynyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovescim View Post
Hi bro, how was the sensual? Was it bj or bbbj l? cos indicated as ice/fire
I only requested for HJ. She uses oil and warm water, various techniques. But it wasn't my cup of tea. Its not a rush service for sure but she's a bit cold. There are better MLs haha
Old 12-01-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone has tried Jas (local milf) who advertised in this local massage service directory? Thanks.
Old 12-01-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 12
Lukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacket998 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.site/sophia-massage/

Have try her was attracted to her flawless skin and a pair of D cup , her massage skill not bad, Her BBBJ is top notch with good gfe personality, would take her again.
she allow sucking of tits ?
Old 13-01-2021, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
harlem8912 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Deleted for double message

Last edited by harlem8912; 13-01-2021 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Double Message
Old 13-01-2021, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
harlem8912 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Anyone has tried Jas (local milf) who advertised in this local massage service directory? Thanks.
Geylang shophouse second floor. Had to go to different areas for shower/massage etc, and there was another dude around who I think lived there. Okay looking milf that was a bit plump, massage was so so, service ends once you shoot. Will not rtm.
Old 13-01-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlem8912 View Post
Geylang shophouse second floor. Had to go to different areas for shower/massage etc, and there was another dude around who I think lived there. Okay looking milf that was a bit plump, massage was so so, service ends once you shoot. Will not rtm.
Thanks for sharing, up yr points.
Old 15-01-2021, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

FR for https://sglonelyguy.site/massage-angel/

Visited her few days back.

Location - very convenient, about 4 mins walk from MRT station
Look - 8/10 Very syt young lady, 23 only. B cup with slim body. Height about 1.6m
Massage - 4/10 Better than nothing, can probably skip it
Sensual - 6/10 Basic, nothing to rave about.
Service - 8/10 (Plus point for me cause got mirror, so can watch her and good angle)

RTM? Maybe. Might try other girls there first

In queue to return your points.
ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, Swagelock, CLouboutin

Last edited by Mfred91; 16-01-2021 at 04:03 AM. Reason: Zapped for sharing too much
Old 15-01-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Hi bros, been swinging Dome 1 and Spas last time but with no influx of FLs, have to stay with MLs. Any recommendations for ML with high playability? I miss sucking boobs continuously and cuddling after the deed as how its like with Dome 1 FLs. Some of the spas here seems more miss than hits for me....
Old 17-01-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Hi bros, been swinging Dome 1 and Spas last time but with no influx of FLs, have to stay with MLs. Any recommendations for ML with high playability? I miss sucking boobs continuously and cuddling after the deed as how its like with Dome 1 FLs. Some of the spas here seems more miss than hits for me....
Wa maybe have forum somewhere people post reviews and experience w MLs
Old 17-01-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 5
jasperj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasperj is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
https://sglonelyguy.site/massage-co-co/

Sounds like you will like this one. She is pre-milf with sizable tits, high sensual also, but don’t speak English.
Old 17-01-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasperj View Post
https://sglonelyguy.site/massage-co-co/

Sounds like you will like this one. She is pre-milf with sizable tits, high sensual also, but don’t speak English.
Just read your report on her bro, didn't know she does nuru as well. I had my best one with Natalie but she's not working anymore unfortunately. Might give Coco a try. Thanks for the recommendation
Old 19-01-2021, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Big jugs and great boob f. Milf and plump as one bro said but horny wet and shaven. Shophouse is big, more conducive than tiny MP spaces.
Old 20-01-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
shittyday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

Will like to recommend this girl at a parlor near kovan. Really good gfe and superb hj/ bj service. Please pm me for more details.

Whatspp her for booking.

Enjoy bros!

Last edited by shittyday; 21-01-2021 at 08:13 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1