The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 19-01-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Today on leave & went to Sim Lim Sq. A feeling hit me. Past 10 yrs PT ang pai short biz hrs. A reason, avoid JB jam, typical Malaysian working here. Rushing back to JB dont wish to clock in OT.

Now, two yrs of lock down & no more biz. A mother of all Q. Will the girls return after crisis and continue with this short biz hrs? A new gen of PT ang pai, will they also continue this nonsense?

Perhaps AV and Kelantan's clinic could set a rule. Live in Spore during the length of their permits. Experience show. 10 yrs ago I notice ex H14 Li Wen, yes a page from the past. Came in and lock off less then 1/2 hr. I posted yrs ago. Probably she has high end booking elsewhere.
Bro, we can forget abt the Malaysian gals coming back. Their problems in Malaysia is endless. If they can come back, authority may find it hard to regulate. Now cant even go back and see family. Border opens and it will open another can of worms.

We have to get to the new norm.
I dont know how they going to control the virus when 2 strangers come tgt and BBBJ, CIM, FJ etc. Clusters in GL waiting to be happened.

When GL will open?
See the sight of when Karaoke can reopen and GL shall follow.
What happen to the Thai 40, GL 150 gals during this period?
Old 22-01-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

The logic of PT reopening will mirror that of Geylang. If Geylang opens, PT will prob open but the ladies may have to spend their 1 month off in SG instead of going back.

So, it may be a disincentive for the ladies to rent a place here for the duration they are working in PT. Especially so for the ladies who previously travelled in and out daily. If do the maths, PT room rental, rental in SG + meals costs in SG, all can add up.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 22-01-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
The logic of PT reopening will mirror that of Geylang. If Geylang opens, PT will prob open but the ladies may have to spend their 1 month off in SG instead of going back.

So, it may be a disincentive for the ladies to rent a place here for the duration they are working in PT. Especially so for the ladies who previously travelled in and out daily. If do the maths, PT room rental, rental in SG + meals costs in SG, all can add up.

Its a high risk bet.

Just 1 community case from the RLD and a cluster is formed, you can see the panic right down from WL to customer to their family. You will definitely see the condemnation from the public. If you are the multi force ministry, will you give the green light?

This is not about karaoke but a very intimate high risk exercise. MLs in neighborhood spa scantily dress already kena compliant by the aunties. hahahah
Old 22-01-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

That's why till today, Govt is hesitant and reluctant to relax the rules for that sector of the "economy"...not even a slight mention on its reopening...And our minister even mooted tightened controls before CNY....So...

That also explains why the authorities are keeping a very close eye on the spa/massage sector...

Side note, Keong Saik's last "outlet" is now boarded up for renovation...So i guess it's the end of another chapter in Singapore's history...

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Its a high risk bet.

Just 1 community case from the RLD and a cluster is formed, you can see the panic right down from WL to customer to their family. You will definitely see the condemnation from the public. If you are the multi force ministry, will you give the green light?

This is not about karaoke but a very intimate high risk exercise. MLs in neighborhood spa scantily dress already kena compliant by the aunties. hahahah

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 23-01-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Side note, Keong Saik's last "outlet" is now boarded up for renovation...So i guess it's the end of another chapter in Singapore's history...
a sad chapter just like the closing of the nationa library in stamford road.

Before all the pubs and hotels in KS, it used to be many mILF walking around n shop houses with small white house number in red
Old 25-01-2021, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 15
Bimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of light

Angpaos like Cookie will probabaly go into other businesss or just entertain some regulars or rich businessmen. Anyone know whats she is up to can share. Miss bonging her. Nice boobs and ass.
Old 25-01-2021, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
Angpaos like Cookie will probabaly go into other businesss or just entertain some regulars or rich businessmen. Anyone know whats she is up to can share. Miss bonging her. Nice boobs and ass.
You mean to say Ang Pai, not ang paos right?
Old 25-01-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Piak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPiak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The vaccination will take at least another half a year to complete, don't know PT can survive until then
Old 25-01-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piak2Piak View Post
The vaccination will take at least another half a year to complete, don't know PT can survive until then
PT is dead. Take a walk down there and see the state.
You think can revive?
Old 25-01-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t think it will revive as we not seeing this year for sure.
Old 25-01-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 15
Bimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You mean to say Ang Pai, not ang paos right?
Yah! Hahahah! Fat fingers.
Old 26-01-2021, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
We understand. Chinese New Year is round the corner
Old 29-01-2021, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2843 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
PT is dead. Take a walk down there and see the state.
You think can revive?
True. Buddy.I was there over weekends.
I feel that SG gov is taking this COVID 19 chance to revamp the PT.
Old 30-01-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!

As good as gone with the wind..
Old 30-01-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
sheagree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sometimes is the auto-correct (or what is the actual term?)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1