The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-09-2018, 04:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
How to spot a ladyboy who becomes a 100% lady ?
Maybe can check whether she got Adam's apple i.e. lump at the front
of the throat that moves when one talks or swallows,especially of a man.
Chok Dee !
When the hand is held perfectly straight along the length of the arm, in genotypical females, #2 is always longer than #4 finger (unless the surgeon also fixed the fingers lol). The reverse is true for genotypical males.
Old 05-09-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 21
Nismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Oh no even Amazing Thailand has transformed into land of spoilt princesses just like China!

Lao HUMSUPmeda.
In most parts of China, ... less Shanghai, .. the ladies will peel prawns for the guys.

Lasses from Shanghai are one different breed altogether.

My personal observation, having spent some years in various parts of China.
Old 05-09-2018, 03:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo View Post
In most parts of China, ... less Shanghai, .. the ladies will peel prawns for the guys.

Lasses from Shanghai are one different breed altogether.

My personal observation, having spent some years in various parts of China.
KNN Shanghai girls are the most lansi and scandalous in the whole of China!
Old 05-09-2018, 04:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
aeiouman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi guys will be in bkk on fri/sat/sun hit me up with your number or wechat for some gentlemen club or massage lobang pls .. will check my PM again on fri. Cheers all
Old 07-09-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
freddo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys newbie here, going bkk on 12th

some questions.

1: those line group, the OKT will reply to english anot?

2: will the OKT tok you if you are not local and dont know thai? or standard price?

3: what to say if you want to book?

4: call or line message them?

5: whats the usual rate so i dont kenna tok

6: any line id recommendation
Old 07-09-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
freddo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Some operates by themselves, some got pimp.

You claimed you’re newbie. How come you knew there’s line operation for whoring? As far as what I knew, locals and those play thai long time knew the existing of it. Sometimes ago there’s some samsters posted on this thread, but majority I believe won’t accept foreigners as they advertised themselves in thai language.

So I believe you’re not a newbie.
newbie to bkk bro, patron in dome1 and talk to the girls, some of them say they work there, got what boss what agent use line to book but very hard to ask them stuff keep using google translate til dulan. ask them boss know english anot she say dont know. thats why come here ask
Old 08-09-2018, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Ccmj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hate using wechat lol. I will go to my fav kopidiam and take and go . Haha. Btw any one went to club noiz bangkok before. Just walk pass and saw the club wonder how was it.
Old 08-09-2018, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Saphan Kwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
still there less gals some pretty but i cant get less than 2500st as i not local but even when i go 3 club and reject 2500 price they dont offer lower say 1500 is long time ago pricing then when i talk to some local thai guys also quoted 2500 there are othee places can get 2000 or 2300 st but i dont dare reveal to newbie fear will be spoilt plus look like you type ask info but not share yourself
Generally prices have increased all over in LOS..... even at the secretive mini thermae it is almost impossible to get 1K rates anymore unless the girl is seriously in urgent need of money. The going rate there now averages 2K for ST.
Old 10-09-2018, 06:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 13
ManofTomorrow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManofTomorrow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bros, wanna ask something, I know it's wrong thread but Phuket thread like dead leh.. Anyways I'm going to Phuket next mth, I know finding girls there is easy but are there any OKT in Phuket that provide OVN? So far I see dun have ah.. always need to chiong at bar or club sometimes very tired leh..
Old 10-09-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
newbie9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello bro, anybody been to the Pent before?
Old 12-09-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Yes I agree each person has their own style of cheonging.

I just happened to be one of those who likes to suan Korean/Singaporean superstars for paying the ridiculous asking price from WLs these days.
Nothing personal.

Hiaz ...like me lor I go thermae I always ask for LT because I wanna bring them out for drinks first. If straight go back hotel bonk very no feel
Old 12-09-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Saphan Kwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
i didnt ever find the mini thermae near the uni i asked 3 moto sai and 1 taxi and all they did was say no such thing or took me to some massage places one was a hihher end and the other a massage/kareoke where girls were 1300. i did however find a mini thermae in ratchada where the girls go into a restaurant smilar to how sk work just no gogo dancers just girl sitting around they want 2500 and this is the price since 2012 accprding to a thai language blogger so i agree things are not the old 1500b sk prices of the past though u can get 1500 at the street scene if u go without taxi etc and given that you canget a. 2b massage and a fuck with girls like this then i prob wont bother finding the mini ther
Are you referring to the little restaurant that opens late in the alley of Suttisan? I recall going there many many years ago. Didn't know it still exists. I remember there were a few gems back then. How was the selection now?
Old 13-09-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 19
skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Hayhay is here to help clear the flood in BKK.
Hehehe I will be in Bangkok again tmr for the weekend!
Old 13-09-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydesperato View Post
Hehehe I will be in Bangkok again tmr for the weekend!
Bring an umbrella... if u need to rent 1, let me know, about USD 300 to deliver to your hotel room.
Old 13-09-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

Any1 want go aliana massage on 16th night? will be at bangkok 16th-18th

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1