The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-11-2012, 03:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 16
bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Hmm....Ok, this I dun get...for a guy tat has given FRs and recommendations on Nataree, Kapook massages, been to Poseidon and Amsterdam...u are asking me why gals in MPs are unlikely to run?? U have been there and done tat u should know how the system at MPs work. But just to give my view on it, i dun see how the gal will be able to run when u are doing it in-house?? U just pay the fixed amount and go to the room for ur 2 hours. Unless u some kind of Sado and she runs away from the room and complains abt u...tat is the only reason i can think of for a gal in a MP to run from any guy.

As for Thermae, it may just be me...but I NEVER pay them upfront...I pay them at the end of the deed....so she run for wat??
bro how to run?

dont u scare those captain thais there
Old 25-11-2012, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 12
Ipsisngelus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIpsisngelus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hmm....Ok, this I dun get...for a guy tat has given FRs and recommendations on Nataree, Kapook massages, been to Poseidon and Amsterdam...u are asking me why gals in MPs are unlikely to run?? U have been there and done tat u should know how the system at MPs work. But just to give my view on it, i dun see how the gal will be able to run when u are doing it in-house?? U just pay the fixed amount and go to the room for ur 2 hours. Unless u some kind of Sado and she runs away from the room and complains abt u...tat is the only reason i can think of for a gal in a MP to run from any guy.

As for Thermae, it may just be me...but I NEVER pay them upfront...I pay them at the end of the deed....so she run for wat??
My bad. Thought you were refering to bringing them out.
i'm under the impression that Agg girls are less likely to pull a trick cause there is always a mms or boss for recourse while Thermae girls are not under contract for anything and anything that goes on outside of MP ain't the pps's business.
Old 25-11-2012, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
one small backpack actually
u all bring alot clothes?

5555+ Sentsggirls, no pun intended, you staying for 6 days and you only brought a small bag. Really salute you to stuff all you 6 days clothes into a one small bag.
More than half of my shirt are in here.

Like Pii Naemlo mentioned, no restriction, but to be save, put your bag in your hotel before you go out to explore, even though it's a small bag, reason you would't one to lose your bag and wear singha singlet with bermudas and a slipper.

Last not least head out to Chao Praya River Jetty, you will see many will float their banana leaf boat in the evening, and go to temple if you're a Buddha believer, and you can see some girls actually put on their tradition costume to float the banana leaf.
Old 25-11-2012, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Storm ur backside lah..... U also itchy backside izzit..LOL!! So free come back to Bkk lah....
Will come na, just that not so soon.
Old 25-11-2012, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

My apologies to all bros here. Left out info on YAYA (3) from CCK in earlier post. She's from Isaan.
Old 25-11-2012, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
ErnestK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErnestK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErnestK is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Same here. Only pay after the deed. Maybe I'm just lucky but on the rare occasions that I pay upfront (very rarely they ask for it upfront though), I've never got runners.

Probably as most Thermae girls only ply their trade at Thermae, they figure if they run, you know where to get them? Also, a portion of Thermae girls are actually regular girls doing this for side income. They do have a regular job to go to in the morning. Hence they will be leaving early in the morning anyway. Run for what?
Old 25-11-2012, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnestK View Post
Same here. Only pay after the deed. Maybe I'm just lucky but on the rare occasions that I pay upfront (very rarely they ask for it upfront though), I've never got runners.
It is stupid or hokkien called "kum lan" to pay first.... There are so many pussies to choose. We are the pay master, we choose the ger who sexify our "conditions". I dun understand why there is kum lan kia, who is paying and yet a slave to these gers.
Old 25-11-2012, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodaforce View Post
Hi Bro, sorry man, I was actually just kidding about arranging the makan sessions. Of course I understand and respect that you have to protect yourself and I would not ask you to really arrange for your neighbour or friends. BTW, liked your examples on Leon and Aaron

I should be safe with you as you are the Brad Pitt look alike that speaks good thai!
Bro....No worries man. Good that u understand my stand on this. Also, pls lah...I am the so far away from Brad Pitt u will not believe it...ask the guys tat have gone out with me...LOL! If u are counting on tat, u better get Rukthai to Wing u..he hansum boy..555+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipsisngelus View Post
My bad. Thought you were refering to bringing them out.
i'm under the impression that Agg girls are less likely to pull a trick cause there is always a mms or boss for recourse while Thermae girls are not under contract for anything and anything that goes on outside of MP ain't the pps's business.
I see, ok. Like i said, i ALWAYs pay after the deed...there have been instances ( as wat we have seen with our bro earlier who got conned of 20k baht) of guys who went to AGGs paid first, bar fine and fees and ended up DIY in toilet becoz gals run. They go back to PPS/MMS complain, u think they really get any recourse? I doubt it most of the times. No matter WHERE u get the gal ( except in the case of In House MP gals) always pay after, u will not experience a runner unless she is mad...

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It is stupid or hokkien called "kum lan" to pay first.... There are so many pussies to choose. We are the pay master, we choose the ger who sexify our "conditions". I dun understand why there is kum lan kia, who is paying and yet a slave to these gers.
Naemlo ah....sad to say, alot of guys after a few drinks and KC by the gals...they turn into "Kum Lan Kia"....this is something tat bros especially newbies in Bkk have to learn and remember, u are the one paying, u make the rules...dun let ur dickhead make it for u though
Old 25-11-2012, 02:13 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
subwayzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
My apologies to all bros here. Left out info on YAYA (3) from CCK in earlier post. She's from Isaan.
So yaya better or apple better? Apple do have a pair of soft beautiful breast and nice light brown nips, still wondering why I did not take the full course the last time round.

Btw did you go find the SK girl? Don’t think she can massage like apple but her gfe very high
Old 25-11-2012, 03:21 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro..go back hotel first lah....but why meet her so far?? Wat a day to arrive...go Loy with her first and then bring her back for some Bonk... its supposed to be a very romantic nite...
i want go hotel check in first, but the girl say by the time i go back meet er very late liao, plus she stay near there. at night she alone go back dangerous mak mak. I might want to forgo her and go check in and meet another near my hotel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
5555+ Sentsggirls, no pun intended, you staying for 6 days and you only brought a small bag. Really salute you to stuff all you 6 days clothes into a one small bag.
More than half of my shirt are in here.

Like Pii Naemlo mentioned, no restriction, but to be save, put your bag in your hotel before you go out to explore, even though it's a small bag, reason you would't one to lose your bag and wear singha singlet with bermudas and a slipper.

Last not least head out to Chao Praya River Jetty, you will see many will float their banana leaf boat in the evening, and go to temple if you're a Buddha believer, and you can see some girls actually put on their tradition costume to float the banana leaf.
6 days bring so much clothes?
i bring jeans, berms my pimsolls , my long sleeve shirt 2
and tolietiress go there buy. when coooming sg buy tibits for parents i put in folded plstic bag .
Old 25-11-2012, 03:23 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

bro nookie pls bring me go take a walk in bkk pls, usually sat sun u guys will sure go cheong right? hope can go cheers some drinks with u all

Quote:
Naemlo ah....sad to say, alot of guys after a few drinks and KC by the gals...they turn into "Kum Lan Kia"....this is something tat bros especially newbies in Bkk have to learn and remember, u are the one paying, u make the rules...dun let ur dickhead make it for u though
seasoned / experience players will KCed the thai girls rather then kana KCed.
I try a few times , sucess rate 3 out 5 kana .
Old 25-11-2012, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro nookie pls bring me go take a walk in bkk pls, usually sat sun u guys will sure go cheong right? hope can go cheers some drinks with u all

Wrong, seasoned players will also kana KCed, Never underestimate them.
Old 25-11-2012, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
at night she alone go back dangerous mak mak.

6 days bring so much clothes?
i bring jeans, berms my pimsolls , my long sleeve shirt 2
and tolietiress go there buy. when coooming sg buy tibits for parents i put in folded plstic bag .
Go back alone dangerous? I think more dangerous for you rather than her.

5555+ I see, different people got different pattern I guess, I'm always dress to kill when I'm in other people's country.
First impression is always important in order to KC the girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
Indeed you're one of the seasoned player around, never underestimate them is a very wise sentence in order to KC them.
Old 25-11-2012, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyway just to sidetrack a bit..

I have been following this series "scam city" which happen to feature on Bangkok this week. Thought it was a crappy episode which only managed to feature the surface of these scams though it was interesting to see them filming outside baccara though. They managed to interview someone at the sky bar of all places which seemed outrageously staged. I don't believe any girl will be sitting alone sipping a 700 baht cosmopolitan there.

Still, it can be a pretty good watch for people new to bangkok.
Old 25-11-2012, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Bro, if ask the guys, I am damn weird...I cheong on Mon-Fri but Sat and Sun I usually take a break and spend some family time...LOL!

But hey when u come lets arrange to meet lah...and dun say until like that leh...u so seasoned u say as if u newbie leh...i think u shld bring me go cheong more than i bring u leh....nice to be newbie for a change..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojo View Post
Bro Sojo...yeah man...U are actually correct...seasoned also can get KC...especially if after few drinks and the chabor super lao jiao....one mountain will meet one higher mountain u know..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post

Indeed you're one of the seasoned player around, never underestimate them is a very wise sentence in order to KC them.
Yes...never under-estimate the power of the thai gal KC...they pattern more than badminton....so our pattern also always must many many ....

Last edited by nookie2612; 25-11-2012 at 05:15 PM. Reason: typo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1