The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2007, 09:59 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: Armada Hotel Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by municum View Post
if you want everything including anal, go for no.2. Capt says if you have complains then , sorry there are no more in the house to serve you. Of you can go for the one I tried last time.
Next time wanna go Armada hotel why not give Boulevard hotel a try?

There are 5 local FL in Boulevard hotel, if u trust me just tell the captain u want the 19 years old FL (dunno her name coz we always call her 19 years)... very cute face. After u know her, she said next time she can do FL outside.. she will charge RM150 only.

In Boulevard hotel u can try the facial treatment, there are 2 gers and if u trust me again.. take the younger ger.. super cute face and u will have a surprise!!... damage RM117 promotion now.
Old 21-07-2007, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post

There are 5 local FL in Boulevard hotel, if u trust me just tell the captain u want the 19 years old FL (dunno her name coz we always call her 19 years)... very cute face. After u know her, she said next time she can do FL outside.. she will charge RM150 only.

In Boulevard hotel u can try the facial treatment, there are 2 gers and if u trust me again.. take the younger ger.. super cute face and u will have a surprise!!... damage RM117 promotion now.
wah... I love surpirses.... maybe will drop by just to find out what is the surprise...
Old 21-07-2007, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
normalguyme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro municum ..which girl should I choose if I don’t want anal penetration?

Thanks Bro DeKuip…I don’t know where is Boulevard Hotel .. can give me some pointers? Where to locate the captain?...

sry ..cause I am new here I don’t know much and I am still learning …
Old 21-07-2007, 11:16 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBro View Post
wah... I love surpirses.... maybe will drop by just to find out what is the surprise...
Bro,

U still using ur old sing number? I din know u are in town.. if not should have call u yest to join us. If u have changed ur contact pls pm me ur new contact.

The surprise u sure will like it... coz me oso never came across this kind of surprise. hahaha..
Old 21-07-2007, 10:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -96 / Power: 0
boinker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post

There are 5 local FL in Boulevard hotel, if u trust me just tell the captain u want the 19 years old FL
why you no tell me got suprise?? let me think cute face + facial treatment + suprise + rm117 at promo price... hmmm...

btw off topic already go post this at Boulevard hotel thread
Old 28-07-2007, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
who.els deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried no. 66 from Armada Spa? I would highly reccomend it to anyone who are making a visit there. However, take note that she is so popular there that you might have to wait for your turn. Just yesterday, she had 15 clients, non-stop since she came in for work till end. She's there almost everyday frrom 1pm.

took her today after making a booking and I will be back for her.
looks: 8/10 (she is pretty)
body: 7/10 (slim and nice)
tits: 8/10 (C cup, Natural, Nice Nipples )
pussy: 7.5/10 (well trimmed pubic hair)
AR: 6/10 (normal)
bj: 8.5/10 (very hardworking, but not much variation in positions)
FJ: 8/10 (responsive, enjoys the sex, moaner)
Attitude: 10/10 (A very good attitude gal and friendly too. Chatty, very handworking and never give-up, even she was tired)
GFE: YES
RTF: anytime
Old 28-07-2007, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
normalguyme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro who.els , how old is number 66?
Old 28-07-2007, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
municum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

15 clients a day - wah that is some figure. Must be real ang pai. one of these days..................
Old 28-07-2007, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by municum View Post
15 clients a day - wah that is some figure. Must be real ang pai. one of these days..................
yeah, 15 clients... either she clock in very early and clock out very late or she rush rush work...
Old 29-07-2007, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by normalguyme View Post
bro who.els , how old is number 66?

She said somewhere around 26
Old 29-07-2007, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrystockton View Post
yeah, 15 clients... either she clock in very early and clock out very late or she rush rush work...

she actually didi not rush the session.... one of the longer BJ i has received.
but she does clock in early (1pm) and clock out late (till closing)
Old 06-03-2008, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
Lester1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLester1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLester1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i noe this is sometime, i jus gone to armada, but did not do a package, as i dont noe got no. 66. so is no.66 still there, may try when i am up there next month. wat is the damage as i first time go there.

also wan 2 ask...sorry dont go my spa b4, must i tell the front desk i want more then the standard package, as they keep asking me only massage rite?, so i pai say, say ya...and was given a older then me one.
Old 06-03-2008, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 18
marlarkar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If the counter is manned by a lady and you feel pai seh, then ask her to send the captain (aka OKT) to you lah, usually OKT are male. The you ask for 'full package' instead of massage only lah
Old 08-03-2008, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Jg_Kaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was visit Armada sometime last week, it's my 1st time to this spa, my little 2cents of this spa, for someone who like SYT like me, i think this place is ok la, mainly stocks are local SYT dishes, wanted to try a young NL no:55, but she's last call that night, so have to place them a visit next time.

P/s : Through out the whole parade session of the chicks, i find the 2 Beautician who doing the facial service is the best looking among all the female species in the spa, too bad they are not the package girls
Old 10-03-2008, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 19
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Malarkar

I like your Avatar leh. Next time if I go for election I may consider using it as my party symbol. Har har har....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1