The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 18-04-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Any bros can let me know who’s in recently? Chris, joyce, h10 Michelle? Haven’t been there for a while and planning to drop by tmr for a quick release. Cheers!
Old 23-04-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Dropped by today as I was nearby. Walked one round and saw H10 Michelle lights on. So decided to wait for her since the last time I saw her ending work, always wanted to give her a try. Waited for 20 mins for the bro before me to end and when the door opened, a really beautiful lady greeted me with a beautiful smile. Here is my humble FR.

Looks: 9/10. Having finally had a taste of Michelle, she is indeed the most beautiful WL in petain. Looks like GND with the dress of hers.
Catbath: 7/10. Super wet and detailed with a lot of slurping. Went on for a good 2-3 minutes.
CBJ: 9/10. A bit disappointed that she used a condom while blowing esp so when she did a thorough wash on my 2ic and ass. Thought it will be bbbj. However, she made it up for her skills. The way she took the whole dick in her mouth and the way she licked was really enjoyable. Cbj was also offered in 3 positions; lying, sitting and standing. Just seeing her work my dick almost made me cum. No doubt one of the best blowjob I ever received. If only it was uncapped.
FJ: 7/10. Did her in missionary and doggy. No cowgirl as she said her back was pain. Fully understandable. Due to her good sucking, couldnt last too long in fj. Altho it was still enjoyable with her cute moans, which makes me feel like im fucking those young poly girls.
RTF: Yes. Think ive finally found my favourite in petain. It was a sessions which i cant forget.

Cheers!
Old 11-05-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 10
Outlier is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOutlier is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone knows what happened to Fong Yi (H12R6)? Went down today and saw her lights off, no notice pasted on her door too. Has she quit Petain for good or she happened to have a booking in late evening? I went down around 5+pm
Old 11-05-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlier View Post
Anyone knows what happened to Fong Yi (H12R6)? Went down today and saw her lights off, no notice pasted on her door too. Has she quit Petain for good or she happened to have a booking in late evening? I went down around 5+pm
She’s still around. Had her last week. But sometimes she leaves early. She is going for her one month leave soon. Had a great time when she sat on my face without me asking and spread her asshole for me to eat. Then told her to go doggy and spread her asshole Wide open as I smell it and stick my finger and tongue deep inside until she moans with pleasure. Horny and hottest milf in petain to me.
Old 11-05-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
She’s still around. Had her last week. But sometimes she leaves early. She is going for her one month leave soon. Had a great time when she sat on my face without me asking and spread her asshole for me to eat. Then told her to go doggy and spread her asshole Wide open as I smell it and stick my finger and tongue deep inside until she moans with pleasure. Horny and hottest milf in petain to me.
I thought she went back Langkawi to vote for Mahathir. Since she's back time for me to shove my dick into her asshole tomorrow Quite sometime have not RTF her already.
Old 12-05-2018, 08:54 AM
Samster

yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
I thought she went back Langkawi to vote for Mahathir. Since she's back time for me to shove my dick into her asshole tomorrow Quite sometime have not RTF her already.
So far I’ve tried to fuck her in the ass and she said can’t fit. Even when I tried to put inside her ass she kept guiding it back into her pussy haha. So does she really do anal? So far only get to smell and eat her delicious old asshole.
Old 13-05-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
So far I’ve tried to fuck her in the ass and she said can’t fit. Even when I tried to put inside her ass she kept guiding it back into her pussy haha. So does she really do anal? So far only get to smell and eat her delicious old asshole.
Yes.... I can double confirm she does anal.
Matter of fact I have 5 regular WLs for AJ in PT and she is one of them...... but since Chris has stop doing AJ..... I am down to 4 regulars now.
Old 13-05-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 6
Roch01 is one of the Best!Roch01 is one of the Best!Roch01 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Yes.... I can double confirm she does anal.
Matter of fact I have 5 regular WLs for AJ in PT and she is one of them...... but since Chris has stop doing AJ..... I am down to 4 regulars now.
Which 4 does?
Old 13-05-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
elvin9965 is Cool - loads of Potential
Which girl have do AJ ?
Old 13-05-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roch01 View Post
Which 4 does?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvin9965 View Post
Which girl have do AJ ?
I dunno why you guys want to know which WL does AJ?
This extra service is given by some WLs to their regular and favored clients...... and does not mean they will give it to you.

I suggest you find your own WL and build chemistry with her ..... maybe she decide to offer you extra services too.
Old 13-05-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
This extra service is given by some WLs to their regular and favored clients...... and does not mean they will give it to you.

I suggest you find your own WL and build chemistry with her ..... maybe she decide to offer you extra services too.
Had Auntie FY today. Third customer. She is going back for 1mth break this wed.
Old 14-05-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 6
Roch01 is one of the Best!Roch01 is one of the Best!Roch01 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post

I am asking out of curiosity, not interested.
Old 14-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
Had Auntie FY today. Third customer. She is going back for 1mth break this wed.
Did you smell and eat her shithole? Now I don’t even need to ask, She would willingly spread her asshole for me to devour. Lol
Old 14-05-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
devil99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just checking anyone been to petain lately? h12R14 Anna working?
Old 15-05-2018, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Did you smell and eat her shithole? Now I don’t even need to ask, She would willingly spread her asshole for me to devour. Lol
Bro, you are a connoisseur. Yes she offered me her asshole and puss while in 69. I am a puss man. so u know which hole I go for lah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1