The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 08-01-2015, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
doggie456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

One more vote for Yujin by KBS. She is really passionate and wil grind against you. Cannot last long : (

i also recommend Seiko by Iconick if you are looking for a cheaper alternative. Boobs not as big as Yujin but she gives a high class feeling. She was drinking wine, listening to slow jazzy music and even singing along. Nice to hold and hug.
Old 08-01-2015, 06:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 11
Marckigen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMarckigen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken3791 View Post
Hi bros, tried booking nana from Mbcgirl, yesterday I tried book for 2pm but only avail at 6pm which I cant make it so tried advance booking, no response, tried book again today, have a 7pm slot, ok thought I got it but until 630pm still response, is it common???
Not quite common for me. RTF Nana many times and everytime okt replied very fast. I noticed there is a girl working for the okt in replying and she was the one replying very fast.
Old 08-01-2015, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ken3791 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marckigen View Post
Not quite common for me. RTF Nana many times and everytime okt replied very fast. I noticed there is a girl working for the okt in replying and she was the one replying very fast.
Thanks bro, will try last time today see how..
Old 08-01-2015, 10:21 AM
Samster

Marckigen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMarckigen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thanks bro, will try last time today see how..
Most welcome. Good luck in securing the booking with okt. Probably her slots are very full I guess due too many regular for her ba.
Old 08-01-2015, 03:12 PM
Samster

Ken3791 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marckigen View Post
Most welcome. Good luck in securing the booking with okt. Probably her slots are very full I guess due too many regular for her ba.
Hiaz.. No response for today also..maybe kena ban by MBCgirl..abit wierd and ridiculous though..
Old 08-01-2015, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 16
HJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to behold

Anybody knows what happened to okt iwantfls?
Old 08-01-2015, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 11
ZombieMania deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no FRs on Mr P... hmmmm even the posts of his girls has no FRs... what happened?

Wishlist:

Japanese
North Korean
Turkish
French
German
Old 08-01-2015, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hiaz.. No response for today also..maybe kena ban by MBCgirl..abit wierd and ridiculous though..
Well, tried booking earlier and everything is as per normal. Within a min replied with confirmation. Am curious why you were not entertain by okt, is it that you said something bad, scold them, MIA after Appt made, cancel Appt after mare or etc.?

Nana looks more freshen up this round. Probably because after a good week+ rest before returning. Service still top notch!
Old 09-01-2015, 07:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10485 / Power: 22
sexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Great Bonks

I just up you back 11 roaring points!
Moving you closer to 6888 points!
Thank you for your support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
big cauk, good FR

Exchange Points Welcome! (Minimum 8 Power)
Old 09-01-2015, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 11
ZombieMania deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Mr P does it again.

He is one of the most trusted okts on FL Dome 3 and for good reason.

Just had an amazing session with Alina today.

I am not going to score her, that would be an insult. Let me give you a preview

I reach the hotel, (nice hotel, central location). SOP get the room number etc.

A beautiful girl wearing white robe opens the door. Man, she looked great! The robe gave an idea of her amazing curves and dayummmm she was hot. Little Z was erect just with idea of making sweet love to her. The type of woman who would make heads turn on a beach.

She is a mix of Russian and Turkish blood. This mix came out right! Amazing curves, great assets, lovely legs and very pretty face.

Oh and yes not a time watcher.

Mr P - You always exceed expectations.
PS: she has a small mole on her chin. Looks cute to me

Wishlist:

Japanese
North Korean
Turkish
French
German

Last edited by ZombieMania; 09-01-2015 at 10:48 PM. Reason: additional details added
Old 13-01-2015, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 14
Gabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of light

Receive SMS for Xscorts that she is back as the previous time i miss her.

Met up with Vivi after work last night. Here's my FR

Looks : 7/10. Sweet young lady looks and innocent

Body: 7/10. She is skinny and petite. Tight and firm. Boobs are not too big, suitable for her frame.

Frenching/Painting/Kissing: Did not try as I was too in a rush to get blown and to bonk her liao

BBBJ: 8/10. Her BBBJ is quite sensual. Her fellatio skills are above average, and gives very wet head hehe... Occasional deepthroat but sounded like she is gagging so I stopped inserting my brother all the way through.

FJ: 8/10. Great moaning,after bonking for a while, realised she is also enjoying the process. Only did doggy-style and missionary.

GFE: 7/10. Give you a warm embrace. Did not talk alot, but willing to please and very accomdating.

RTF: Maybe not.

Damage: 100/2/90min (with room and condom )

In summary, a very likeable Minah who is accomodative and friendly. I understand she will not be here for long, so those who have not tried, please hurry yourself. Please take good care of her.
Old 15-01-2015, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 13
promiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypromiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros had a chance to sample this delectable Spanish dish -

http://singapore.backpage.com/Female...l-pics/3201467

Thinking about taking the plunge but the price tag of $500 is a little too high to swallow disappointment.
Old 15-01-2015, 02:46 PM
Samster

sianxhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, newbie here. Currently looking at either Nana or Miki, any samster got recommendations or advice? First time engaging FL, hope to have a pleasant and well spent time. Cheers!
Old 15-01-2015, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
kamshahamida deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianxhead View Post
Hi all, newbie here. Currently looking at either Nana or Miki, any samster got recommendations or advice? First time engaging FL, hope to have a pleasant and well spent time. Cheers!
Nana - service
Miki - Jap SYT.
Depends on wat u wan.
Old 15-01-2015, 05:12 PM
Samster

sianxhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro! Anyway, heard that there are a lot of fake FRs around in the forum. So are those FRs in nana n miki page legit? More importantly, do i get what i see from the pictures?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1