The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2012, 12:49 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster
NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

This is the MAYOR of Pampanga here to start a new thread on everyman's favourite Disneyland. - Angeles City

I know there is already another thread on this but that thread is very difficult and irritating to navigate because of all the cut n paste rubbish. We are here to share information with each other and not to read the news.

So my hope is that all brudders of SBF would make this thread your own and to welcome one n all and share your experiences.

The last thing we need here is some self-proclaimed senior cheongster claiming ownership just because he has been in the PI longer than others and thinks that justifies him dictating who can or cannot post on the PI threads.
My advise to this bro....... F*CK OFF FROM HERE ! We dun need a*sholes like you.

Pampanga has been the home for generations of Arroyos...... and we are the sworn enemies of the Aquinos.

Except for the supporters of the Aquinos...... everyone else is welcomed to this thread.

PLEASE MAKE IT YOUR OWN.

G. Arroyo
Mayor of Pampanga
Old 20-06-2012, 01:29 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
semreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysemreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

That's wonderful.... a new thread on AC.
The old thread was really getting annoying to read so this is just heaven sent.
Old 20-06-2012, 02:11 AM
Samster (B)

semreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysemreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Let me be the one to start the ball rolling........

My very first FR:

Target : Maryann (doorgal)
EWR : 1350p
Body : abit on the heavy side
Boobs : 36D (all natural and soft)
French : Yes
Catbath : Yes
Fingering : Yes
DATY : she offered... I declined.
BBBJ : 1/10 (with cap but she can't blow, lick or suck properly)
FJ : 8/10 (very horny and wet) with many positions

Maryann is from Cebu that is why her skin tone is so different from all the other bargirls. She does not know who her parents are as she was left in her grandmother's care since birth (I suspect she could be chinese). She initially came to AC 6 months ago and started as a waitress in Ms Magic Bar. Due to her popularity she progressed to dancer and then doorgal. According to her sometimes she gets barfined 3 times in a day, especially the Koreans and Japanese likes to barfine her but seldom keep her for LT.

Old 20-06-2012, 02:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Spotlight dancer from Las Vegas bar ............

Target : Sheila (spotlight dancer)
EWR : 3000p
Body : skinny
Boobs : A cup
French : yes
Catbath : yes
Fingering : yes
DATY : yes
BBBJ : yes
AR : yes
FJ : 10/10 (this girl's a squirter)
AJ : yes

Although 3000p is a bit expensive for a barfine, I have no regrets getting this extremely horny 3-holer.
Be warned though that she cums easily and with plenty of fluids.
The roommaid thought we had spilled a bucket of water on our bed when we asked her for spare bedsheets.

Old 20-06-2012, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Me like this thread oredi
Old 20-06-2012, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Me like this thread oredi
I can't seem to find the "LIKE" button. Who is hiding it?

semreh... Excellent FR. More, more... Thanks in advance.
Old 20-06-2012, 02:29 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
I can't seem to find the "LIKE" button. Who is hiding it?

semreh... Excellent FR. More, more... Thanks in advance.
Your wish is my command......

Target : Anne Marie (doorgal)
EWR : 1800p
Body : slim, taut and toned
Boobs : B cup and firm
Catbath : no
AR : no
AJ : yes (another 3-holer )
FJ : 8/10 (very compliant with your wishes)

At first I did not even give Anne Marie a second glance when I entered the Lollipop bar as there were far more better lookers amongst the dancers and waitresses. As one by one the lookers failed my interview test, waitress Christine recommended Anne Marie. I called her in and interviewed her but could not come to a decision as I was not sure if I could get used to her looks. Finally after confirming she is not a bakla, I decided to EWR her as I put service ahead of looks that night. And it was a decision I did not regret for Anne Marie was simply your fantasy sex toy...... anything you want, she'd do it.

Very well worth the 1800p barfine.

Old 20-06-2012, 03:10 PM
Samster (B)

Sometimes you can find a reare gem like I did while barhopping.......

Target : Dancer
EWR : 1500p
Body : fresh supple
Boobs : full and still lactating
Catbath : yes
AR : no
AJ : no
FJ : 9/10 (she's a nymphomaniac!)

Waitress : What would you like to drink, sir? SML?
Me: no.... I've had too much oredi.... do you have black coffee?
Waitress : Sorry sir, we dun have coffee here.
Me: How about something hot....... like Milo or Ovaltine?
Waitress : Milo? yes sir please wait awhile.....

Few minutes later the waitress appears by my side with a young girl...... sir, this is Milo. That's the girl in the middle in pink.

I decided to order 2 SMLs for myself and Milo.

Actually her real name is Mhela but her ID tag is recorded as Mela and everyone calls her Milo. A native girl, she hails from Olongapo city and is oredi the mother of 2 kids at the tender age of 18. When I first met her that night, her 2 boys were aged 2 yrs and 8 months old..... and because she breastfeeds her younger boy.... her breasts were full and lactating when she breastfed me.

Mela is such a bubbly personality who simply loves sex....... anytime and anywhere...... and I ended up barfining her for 3 days straight.

Just by looking at her body..... I wouldn't know she had 2 kids oredi if I had not accompanied her back to Olongapo to visit them.

And definitely a sweet charmer and rare find indeed.

Old 20-06-2012, 03:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Thank you Mayor!
This thread is heaven sent!!
I can finally post again on my AC playgorund!!!

You have converted me into Arroyo supporter!
Old 20-06-2012, 04:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

This seems like a nice place to come to....... can I post my news here?
Old 20-06-2012, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

thank you mayor...!!! especially for newbies like me! this is a very good template for FRs, simple and informative. first the scoresheet follow by a brief summary, and most importantly the pictures! but of course i like to read long stories too. but if you are able to put in some timings that will be much perfect.

indeed those were some gems! thank you again for sharing. its really wonderful!!!

thanks
gem
Old 20-06-2012, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
OodN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice FRs with pictures to boot. Please keep it up. I've not been to Angeles or Subic for a very long time. But these FRs remind me how much I'm missing.
Old 20-06-2012, 09:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 0
TitoVito is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitoVito is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitoVito is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OodN View Post
Nice FRs with pictures to boot. Please keep it up. I've not been to Angeles or Subic for a very long time. But these FRs remind me how much I'm missing.
I have not been to AC for a long time too...... my last trip was more than 1 year ago. My next trip will be coming in July and I just want to clarify something. I read somewhere that the DMIA airport has changed to a new terminal. So what is the procedure like now? I am flying by SEAIR. Hope some kind bros who have tried the new terminal can provide some feedback?
Old 20-06-2012, 09:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 0
TitoVito is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitoVito is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTitoVito is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro semreh... thank you for the FRs.....especially the 3-holer lobangs as I am an AJ lover

Do you have Mela's contact? She's so cute and fuckable.....

Man.... I am beginning to like this thread !!
Old 20-06-2012, 09:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
thank you mayor...!!! especially for newbies like me! this is a very good template for FRs, simple and informative. first the scoresheet follow by a brief summary, and most importantly the pictures! but of course i like to read long stories too. but if you are able to put in some timings that will be much perfect.

indeed those were some gems! thank you again for sharing. its really wonderful!!!

thanks
gem
No worries being a newbie...... for soon you will oso become a laujiao and be giving advice to other newbies. This cycle has been going on since the beginning of this forum. Just dun forget to post your FRs and experience.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1