The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future
Kena liao

Hey bros

Sad to say my cheonging buddy from army days recently has to stop cheonging and also try to find excuses to abstain from having sex with his wife and girlfriend.

This joker started to visit those freelance gals from the internet since a few months back to cut cost (bad economy and lesser budget, cheaper than GL, one bonk at S$80 instead of S$150 for dragon lady) and recently got diagnosed with Herpes, with bubbles on his shaft and inner lips

According to him, he visited a few whom he suspected, hence some symptoms for all bros to look out for when you cheong the internet gals

(1) Lady A: White blister on the tongue. He had a BBBJ from this gal with the blister on her tongue and the saliva seems sticky. It was too late when he realised after the great suction

(2) Lady B: Her back has many pimples whom she said was due to the "heatiness". He said she looks like a Singaporean actress and got smitten. Did body rubba and catbath. And also long deep frenching. He loves to French

(3) Lady C: He said she looks OK, not sure whether this could be the one. He loves to suck abalone. The whole 1 hour session he spent about 20 minutes sucking the abalone of the lady, as he likes to hear her moan at climax

He never do raw, but suspected that these few could be the culprit.
He showed me the blisters on the shaft, quite embarrassing. He got turned away by some gals at GL when they saw it.

Psychologically he is not stressed with his frequent visits to the clinic at Kelantan.

This is a lesson learnt which also made me more careful.

Having multiple sex partners always have its risks. It is when the bullet hits you then you regret.

He is not on medication to control the outbreak with pills and cream.

Haiz. Cheong with caution.

Want to eat abalone, go to restaurant.
Want to French, go get a factory gal to maintain a constant partner
Want to BBBJ go get a 002 condom instead

Economy already bad, cannot afford to add to the stress
Old 02-12-2016, 02:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kena liao

first and foremost, herpes does not discriminate... one could get herpes from those 1000per shot gals too..

IMO , your friend need to be shot in the head for going around spreading the virus.. the last thing he should do is to engage in sexual activities when he has an outbreak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post

This joker started to visit those freelance gals from the internet since a few months back to cut cost (bad economy and lesser budget, cheaper than GL, one bonk at S$80 instead of S$150 for dragon lady) and recently got diagnosed with Herpes, with bubbles on his shaft and inner lips

He showed me the blisters on the shaft, quite embarrassing. He got turned away by some gals at GL when they saw it.

He is not on medication to control the outbreak with pills and cream.

Haiz. Cheong with caution.
Economy already bad, cannot afford to add to the stress

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 03-12-2016, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about Herpes

Herpes is a very simple disease, yet it can also be very difficult to describe because it is so simple and synonymous with sexual activity, even monogamous ones. If one is still interested, e.g. new young NSF starting to become 'active', it helps if one knows a little more from Ministry of Health.

Generally, you can take it at face value that many people has one form of herpes or another, it is just undetected since few people spend lifetimes scrutinising at genitals. It somewhat like flu and cold, rhinitis and sore throat, a sufferer could have bolips in his nose over decades yet the doctor hardly notices it because he is not attentive enough.
Old 17-01-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 14
xyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to behold

Hi,

a qs on the window period for blood test for Herpes. I had a blister on my scrotum a week ago and I am not sure if it is genitial herpes as i did not go for any swap test on it. The blister look like abrasion, it was non-itchy but slightly painful with clear fluid when in contact with the open skin but now it has dried and healed.

May i know the window period for hepres blood test after the blister occurence and how long should i wait to take the test in order to get a accurate reading?

Thanks
Old 17-01-2017, 09:05 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

you can find the answer here

typical STD testing windows
https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/show...1&postcount=10

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyz1sg View Post

May i know the window period for hepres blood test after the blister occurence and how long should i wait to take the test in order to get a accurate reading?

Thanks

Old 18-01-2017, 02:50 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyz1sg View Post
Hi,

a qs on the window period for blood test for Herpes. I had a blister on my scrotum a week ago and I am not sure if it is genitial herpes as i did not go for any swap test on it. The blister look like abrasion, it was non-itchy but slightly painful with clear fluid when in contact with the open skin but now it has dried and healed.

Thanks
Blood tests for Herpes are not accurate. Dr Tan described the process in this post.

The most accurate method of diagnosing is to take a swab from an active herpes blister so if you get another outbreak head to a clinic immediately.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-01-2017, 11:25 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all
Re: Kena liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
I have to correct this.

The fact is condoms do NOT provide protection against Herpes. Various studies have shown consistent condom use reduces the risk of Herpes infection from 0% to 30%.

The idea that using condoms guarantee you protection against all STDs is unfortunately not true.

It's like thinking wearing a helmet will definitely save your life in a road collision. You should still wear a helmet of course but if you ride recklessly you can still kill yourself. In fact, even if you ride safely some guy can drive against traffic and mow you down.

But you have to get to work. So you still ride albeit as cautiously as you can and hope for the best. C'est La Vie.
Old 18-01-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Had a buddy who once wore double condom when banging pros...by his reckoning 2 is better then 1...
Old 18-01-2017, 08:28 PM

frankie.. did he also apply tiger balm in between the 2 condoms?
i know afew old samsters who did that before.. ... they claimed they did that so that if the girl suddenly scream like sad.. they would know that the outer condom broke liao..

the truth is ...tell your mate double condom will only increase the risk of condom tear (friction).. even if it is one male and one female condom..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Had a buddy who once wore double condom when banging pros...by his reckoning 2 is better then 1...

Old 08-02-2017, 09:24 PM

Hi all

Please help spread the word for the new URL www.sbfsg.net

and remember to bookmark our twitter page
https://www.twitter.com/sammyboyfor for update on new URL to access the forum

Old 16-02-2017, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 11
kitspanjandrum is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkitspanjandrum is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When I saw all post in this thread, what the f. nice research bros
This is really helpful to know both us.
Old 13-04-2017, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
desmondquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Patent : Garlic for treating genital and oral herpes

A method of treatment of herpes simplex virus is to treat a patient with garlic or garlic-based preparation such as healthy food mixture containing garlic extract or active ingredient of 'garlic. The treatment may be carried out either orally or by topical application, and the processing delay and minimizes the symptoms of the virus, and increase the time interval between recurrences of viral access.

Background

Acyclovir has been approved in both atopical and oral form by the FDA and is now available with a prescription. When applied topically in initial or primary genital herpes in males and females, the drug has been observed to reduce the duration of viral shedding, hasten the resolution of lesions, and decrease other symptoms. In the form of oral administration, when one Acyclovir capsule (200 mg) was given five times a day for five days, the duration of viral activity, the time of crusting and healing of lesions, and the formation of new lesions were reduced.

When taken daily for up to six months (the manufacturer states that it is not advisable to take it for more than six months), it can prevent or reduce recurrences during the period of therapy, but not thereafter. The most common problem in herpes sufferers is still the frequency of recurring genital herpes, which may be disabling to the patients.

After extended use, acyclovir is considered toxic so there must remain periods when the drug is not used to avoid a toxicity overload. During these periods, all of the normal problems and symptoms of genital herpes return.

Accordingly, there exists a need for a method of treating "genital and oral herpes simplex virus that is natural, non-toxic, reduces the duration of viral shedding, decreases other symptoms, and increases the time between, or eliminates, recurrences.

It has been found that the oral or topical application of garlic or a preparation thereof acts to markedly inhibit the outbreak of genital herpes virus.

Garlic Alternative
Kyolic, manufactured by the Wakanuga Company of Japan, is used as a health food supplement and is taken regularly by hundreds of individuals in many parts of the world. Preliminary in vitro studies in tissue culture of Herpes Simplex Virus 2 (HSV2) strain isolated from a human patient suffering from genital herpes showed that the addition of kyolic after absorption of virus into the cells caused a definite decrease in the production of HSV2 for the next three days at various concentrations of kyolic.

The effect of pure garlic in reducing the concentration of virus is dramatic. Figure 1 shows a typical HSV2 growth pattern over a period of several days. In contrast. Figure 2 shows the HSV2 growth pattern when the cell cultures are treated with low and high concentrations of garlic. The marked difference can readily be seen.

Further studies were performed using experimental animals. Genital herpes infection has been successfully established and extensively studied in female guinea pigs following intravaginal inoculation. Because of the herpetic lesions on the external genitalia of guinea pigs and intermittently recurring infection in this animal species and because cytologic smears taken from genitally herpes infected guinea pigs show similarities to those observed in Pap smears taken from women with herpes genital infection, guinea pigs are the most commonly used animal models in the study of the pathogenesis of herpes genital infection. Preliminary studies on the toxicity of kyolic showed no toxicity in guinea pigs over a period of two weeks when administered orally and/or. topically. Thereafter, nine guinea pigs were infected with HSV2. Eight of the guinea pigs were treated with kyolic — four as soon as the infection was induced and four after vaginal lesions appeared. One guinea pig was not treated and served as a control.

Five guinea pigs were treated with kyolic by oral administration of 0.2 ml and by topical administration and the two others received no treatment. Vaginal swabs were collected four times daily from each of the animals for a period of twelve days and virus content was determined by plaque assay using tissue culture. Peak shedding of herpes virus amongst the control group occurred on day 4 and virus was detected in the lesions up until day 9. By contrast, in the kyolic treated animals, virus shedding was delayed by one day while peak shedding occurred on day 4, the same day as with the control group. The amount of virus shedding, however, was only 1% of that in the control group (100 infection units versus 10,000 infection units) . In addition, the duration of the shedding period was reduced so that it ended on day 7. Thus the total shedding period for the treated guinea pigs was only six days as compared to nine days for the control guinea pigs. It was also observed that the size of the lesions was markedly reduced in the treated animals.

While in vivo studies involving humans have not been completed at the present time, preliminary observation in a few patients confirms the usefulness of kyolic and garlic as a treatment for herpes sufferers. For example, Case L.S., a 44 year old white female, during her first visit, complained that for one year, she had suffered from herpes lesions on her labia minora and buttocks. These lesions broke out approximately every month, either before mensis or when she was under stress. Laboratory culture proved that she had Herpes Type II virus. She was treated with 16 ml. of kyolic per day for one week and 8 ml. per day thereafter. Kyolic was also painted on the lesions externally when there was an outbreak. During the first three months of treatment, new lesions sometimes broke out in less than one month intervals, but after three months the interval of recurrence prolonged to a month and a half, and after six months the interval prolonged to three and a half months. Patient discontinued kyolic treatment after one year and three months and has remained symptom free for at least six months thereafter without treatment.
Old 20-04-2017, 06:50 AM

Genital herpes in pregnancy may raise autism risk for offspring
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/315951.php

Children born to mothers who have active genital herpes during pregnancy may be at twice the risk of developing autism spectrum disorder, new research suggests.

Lead author Milada Mahic, of the Center for Infection and Immunity and the Norwegian Institute of Public Health in Norway, and colleagues report their findings in the journal mSphere.

Genital herpes is a common sexually transmitted infection primarily caused by herpes simplex virus 2 (HSV-2).

Around 417 million people worldwide have genital herpes caused by HSV-2, with around 10-20 percent of cases occurring in people who have received a prior diagnosis of the condition.

HSV-2 infection is much more common among women than men; around 20.3 percent of women aged 14-49 years in the United States are infected with HSV-2, compared with 10.6 percent of men.

According to Mahic and team, following an initial HSV-2 infection, the virus can lay dormant in nerve cells. At any time, HSV-2 can become active and cause flare-ups. As the body acquires immunity to the virus, the frequency of flare-ups may reduce over time.

Recent studies have suggested a link between immune responses to infections during pregnancy and increased risk of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) in offspring.

Mahic and colleagues believe their study supports such findings, after finding that a mother's immune response to HSV-2 was associated with their child's risk of ASD.
Maternal immune response to HSV-2 may disrupt fetal neurodevelopment

To reach their findings, the researchers analyzed the blood samples of 875 mothers who were enrolled in the Autism Birth Cohort (ABC) Study. Of these women, 412 had children with ASD, while 463 were mothers to children without ASD.

Blood samples were collected at 18 weeks of pregnancy and again during childbirth. The researchers analyzed each sample for levels of antibodies to five pathogens: Toxoplasma gondii, rubella virus, cytomegalovirus, herpes simplex virus 1 (HSV-1), and HSV-2.

The team found that mothers who had high levels of antibodies to HSV-2 in their blood at 18 weeks of pregnancy were twice as likely to have children with ASD. High levels of antibodies to the other four pathogens were not associated with ASD risk in offspring.

The researchers note that 18 weeks of pregnancy is around the time when the nervous system of the fetus goes through rapid development. As such, they speculate that a mother's immune response to HSV-2 may interfere with fetal nervous system development, which may increase the risk of autism.
Link between maternal HSV-2, autism only evident for boys

The link between high antibody levels to HSV-2 and increased ASD risk for offspring was only seen for boys, the researchers report.

However, they point out that their study only included a small number of females with ASD, so they are unable to conclude whether their findings are sex-specific. Still, they note that ASD is much more common among boys than girls.

While further studies are needed to get a better understanding of the link between HSV-2 infection in pregnancy and ASD risk in offspring, the researchers believe their findings shed light on the underlying causes of ASD.

Quote:
"The cause or causes of most cases of autism are unknown. But evidence suggests a role for both genetic and environmental factors.

Our work suggests that inflammation and immune activation may contribute to risk. Herpes simplex virus-2 could be one of any number of infectious agents involved."

Senior author W. Ian Lipkin, Center for Infection and Immunity

Old 26-09-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 8
grooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to behold

how long will it take for results for herpes PCR and isolation test results to be out? got an appt at dsc next week but want to walk in one of these days to get tested asap. having sore throat,oral thrush my ear hurts and some flu symptoms now. did all test at dsc in June and was cleared of everything, I just didn't do hsv test cos the nurse told me it's too common for people to have hsv1. Went to poly clinic and doc gave some antibiotics and lozenges. Throat is getting better and oral thrush is almost gone but I'm still worrried. Am I over worrying again...
Old 10-09-2018, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 11
tangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud of

Hello Drs,

Is valtrex the only medication for reoccurrence herpes?

Does it go away using suppressive treatment?

Where can ‘affordable’ valtrex be purchased in SG?

Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1