The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2018, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4586 / Power: 8
Charlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sydney Australia ...

I will be going to Sydney for work in 2 weeks time and will be staying at Radisson Hotel in Liverpool Street. Anyone know of massage joints nearby this hotel, that operates 24 hours and offer special services? Hope to find one convenient one where I can hop by when ever I need to relax and release.

Any recommendation to share? Thank you.
Old 30-04-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 14
zerocarbon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just tried Ginza club in Sydney. Highly recommended. Enter via back alley at goodlet lane.
they have Korean Japanese and Chinese girls.

Had J girl an hr for 250. GFE is dam high, unlimited shot within the time.
The bad: waiting room with other awkward guys LOL I try see their face and smile at them

Check their website for their roster and sms to reserve. Their sms number is the 0488_____ one
Old 02-05-2018, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Dcham87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros i will be going to Sydney this weekend, any place to recommend like massage?
Old 26-05-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 19
guyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro, first time going to Sydney for a biz trip. Staying there over 3 nights. So far I saw people recommend Bliss on Crown, and some recommend Jap/korean gal. My little humble questions:

1) Should I try the "ang mo" sliding massage there? It is all looks expensive and not sure it is really enjoyable but I thought it was something like once in a life time to try some angmo massage.

2) Should I try Jap/Korean massage? Last time when I went to Japan, a lot of communication problem and usually they don't welcome foreigner for the top model-look. End up quite disappointed compared to those I watched in AV. I wonder if the motivation here to get a Jap/Korean massage at sydney, is about communication? and also access to AV-like jap gal?

I have to decide my accommodation soon, should I stay near to Kingcross station, as seems that it was a red light district...hopefully got more choices there for massage and food.

Thank you for any inputs here to make a memorable trip! Saving money now to have the best in that 3 nights!
Old 26-05-2018, 07:33 AM
Samster

guyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyplatinum View Post
Hi bro, first time going to Sydney for a biz trip. Staying there over 3 nights. So far I saw people recommend Bliss on Crown, and some recommend Jap/korean gal. My little humble questions:

1) Should I try the "ang mo" sliding massage there? It is all looks expensive and not sure it is really enjoyable but I thought it was something like once in a life time to try some angmo massage.

2) Should I try Jap/Korean massage? Last time when I went to Japan, a lot of communication problem and usually they don't welcome foreigner for the top model-look. End up quite disappointed compared to those I watched in AV. I wonder if the motivation here to get a Jap/Korean massage at sydney, is about communication? and also access to AV-like jap gal?

I have to decide my accommodation soon, should I stay near to Kingcross station, as seems that it was a red light district...hopefully got more choices there for massage and food.

Thank you for any inputs here to make a memorable trip! Saving money now to have the best in that 3 nights!
Will try to up folks with my points who are willing to share reliable and valuable info let me know through PM or post here too.
Old 28-05-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 21
rickyongshow10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think angmo massage will be bad.
Try jap @ ginza club, so far service has been fantastic on my few occasions there

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyplatinum View Post

Old 29-05-2018, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyongshow10 View Post
I think angmo massage will be bad.
Try jap @ ginza club, so far service has been fantastic on my few occasions there
Thank you bro! Quite a few of you mentioned Ginza, just include this into my itinerary.
Old 01-06-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xguy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys.. urgent ask.. any places near the Holiday Inn.. at Potts point.. Leaving Sydney later tonight. Any help appreciated!!

Last edited by xguy2; 01-06-2018 at 01:13 PM.
Old 25-07-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hogrider24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Address: Artarmon remdeial msg
Name of Girl: Arissa
Origin: Thai
Look: 7
Body: Skinny, skin is smooth
Boobies: A cup , nice perky nips
Service: Massage, full body slide followed by HJ
Cost: AUD 40/hhr + 50 extra
Score: 7.5/10 coz her HJ is good. Good grab and she got on top of me to give a more FJ feel ..
Old 25-07-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Type: Asian
Address: 29A oscar street , chatswood
Name of Girl: Anna
Origin: Thai jap
Look: A little slutty thing !!
Boobies: 32C , very nice
Cost: AUD 45/hhr + 50 extra
Score: 8.5/ 10, damn GFE , good massage , amazingly strong for her tiny physique.
Old 25-07-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster

Any kind bro know where to find good RnT ( reasonable budget) near chatswood / artarmon ? Any hidden gem with shiok !
Thanks ..
Old 31-07-2018, 07:49 PM
Samster

Type: Asian
Address: 126 Hampden Rd ,Artarmon
Name of Girl: Carmen
Origin: PRC
Look: Cute
Boobies: 32C
Cost: AUD 40/hhr + 50 extra
Score: 8.5/ 10 , good massage , amazingly strong for her tiny physique. GFE could have been better.. .. But speaks good english..
Old 14-08-2018, 08:55 AM
Samster

Bros.. needed your advice : staying at the Hilton soon. Looking for SYTs in MPs not too far away.. looking for good gfe, shy submissiveness a plus.. full service or less can. Ginza seems not that far away.. other suggestions? :-)
Old 15-08-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Bros how does Ginza work? Could we just walk in like a normal MP and get a masseur and do we pay at the counter including special and later find that the ML ask for more ?

Just went dragonfly spa in Sydney central and paid $130 for what was suppose to be total nude massage plus HJ 1 hour which fro AUst standards is ok to me... all in room but end up ML asked for extra tip to take off so nego add another $25 - and advertised pic is 60% of what ML wtf
Old 17-08-2018, 06:46 AM
Samster

Sr. Bros.. pls pm me some recommendations for finding syts in MPs near to Hilton...

Any help much appreciated!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1