The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
power8003

Old Today, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3351 / Power: 14
XSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Malay / Indon masseuse

I tried Jana recently after hearing the feedback here.

The massage was good, but there wasn't much teasing for the bottom half. She also seemed very busy, as she was mostly one-handed on the phone while massaging my leg. I kept hearing a slight 'Ding' when her message was in.

But her 'very happy service'' indeed makes me very happy. She excelled during the service and after-service, with all the hugging and gfe. That was something that I hadn't encountered for a long time, and that kind of made me forget all her phone usage.

I will most probably return for her. Wanted to try Eash but I think she was the receptionist and she does sound a bit 'fierce'
Old Today, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3982 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Malay / Indon masseuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSaint View Post

The massage was good, but there wasn't much teasing for the bottom half. She also seemed very busy, as she was mostly one-handed on the phone while massaging my leg. I kept hearing a slight 'Ding' when her message was in.

But her 'very happy service'' indeed makes me very happy. She excelled during the service and after-service, with all the hugging and gfe. That was something that I hadn't encountered for a long time, and that kind of made me forget all her phone usage.

I will most probably return for her. Wanted to try Eash but I think she was the receptionist and she does sound a bit 'fierce'
Might be better to skip the massage and go straight to service and chill with the after-service?

How much was the damage?
Old Today, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
noobguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesaybayduh View Post
Like others said Jana or Mima
So can 4 hands massage there?
Old Today, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
noobguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by XSaint View Post

I had a different experience. She kept teasing and giggling…lol. Eash for me no teasing.
Old Today, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 980 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrula View Post
i been this place before

only bobo good

other girls all fk up
Bobo good massage and mouth skills but baby elephant shape unfortunately
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1