The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-07-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Sounds like a super fun time. Haven't find older ML in a while, maybe i'll try this one soon.

Although at the same time I also trying to go for less risky stuff lah. BBBJ feels amazing but still got some level of risk so maybe don't go so frequently.

Anyway havent been looking at SLG much recently. Now got any HJ only girls worth visiting? Any that don't have a lot of restrictions lol FN and access to below is best but not necessary.
Capped BJ really feels odd for me though, I feel like there's no friction, hence unenjoyable, HJ without lube feels much better.

Speaking of that I only visit Jordie twice and not others yet, but I really like her HJ and slutty look when she jerks me off.
Old 24-07-2023, 01:49 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Yo Bro rythuno, this lady is MILF and operates in a OWO shop. She will lock door when about to begin her service. She is mid/late 30s, face is similar to her photos, just need to add a few more years, bah-bah type body, medium nipples, hairy down south. Nice personality, nice smile. Suggest you confirm her pricing before going down. She will quote $100 for 60min session, and additional $50 for HJ, including zhut and 5G roaming. However, I feel at this price, can get zhut and 5G roaming from better MILF. Offered unlock for additional top up, but that did not interest me due to already high pricing. Only thing that concerns me, is that she was fully dressed when I finished with my shower before leaving. so, it may mean that she did not wash or did not wash thoroughly. Minus point there, I feel. Overall is ok session for me with zhut and HJ. MY humble FR to share. Enjoy and always chiong safe
Thanks bro. Need to recover some vit m and plan again
Old 24-07-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
Capped BJ really feels odd for me though, I feel like there's no friction, hence unenjoyable, HJ without lube feels much better.

Speaking of that I only visit Jordie twice and not others yet, but I really like her HJ and slutty look when she jerks me off.
Thanks. Yah i also dont like capped BJ much. Feels odd

Last edited by friedchickennub; 24-07-2023 at 11:11 PM.
Old 24-07-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Sounds like a super fun time. Haven't find older ML in a while, maybe i'll try this one soon.

Although at the same time I also trying to go for less risky stuff lah. BBBJ feels amazing but still got some level of risk so maybe don't go so frequently.

Anyway havent been looking at SLG much recently. Now got any HJ only girls worth visiting? Any that don't have a lot of restrictions lol FN and access to below is best but not necessary.
Can try https://sglonelyguy-24.com/ke-le-massage/. Tried her just now. She will eat your ass. Not FN, but can play. Very soft spoken and mature lady…… I have a thing for older ladies 🙃
Old 24-07-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5742 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomoblacksheep View Post
Can try https://sglonelyguy-24.com/ke-le-massage/. Tried her just now. She will eat your ass. Not FN, but can play. Very soft spoken and mature lady…… I have a thing for older ladies 🙃
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/ke-le-massage/

100% her playability is no horse run. U can request her to bathe with u and action starts there.
Old 24-07-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5742 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Tried this lady today, yeah not SYT definitely(so manage your expectations, to me she looks pretty close to her pics) but her sensual game is really up there, almost like famous dong guan one dragon service minus the FJ part. Her place is a converted office space which is really huge and spacious(she said many customers mistook her place for a Massage shop), even has a small meeting table and office chairs. Maybe folks with office kink can get her to role play?

After entering, she will bring you into the the toilet and shower with you, her toilet is kinda unique, 2 sides out of the 4 walls are mirrored so you can view the action that's going on from almost every angle. Once inside, she quite literally "raped" me lol. Won't go into the specifics but let's just say that i had jelly legs by the time i was out of the showers.

On the bed, her massage was also pretty decent, there's backstepping too, then there's the hot and cold catbath all over your body, will rub her tiddies all over your entire back(and i mean it) she will also make you get into the hdly position, slide in from underneath you to lick your nips and suck you off. Honestly she's really worth it for the price and she services you FN throughout the whole session as well.
Thank you bro. Will try her soon! I'm milf lover
Old 24-07-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 6
Ahmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

has anyone tried https://sglonelyguy-24.com/m i a o-m i a o-massage/ before? From the photos, her face looks a bit like one of the mediacorp artistes..Juin Teh
Old 24-07-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Talking about cashless payment.

A few weeks ago, I kind of miscalculated and forgot to withdraw money.
I know i will run late. So, i text the ML I couldn't locate ATM.
She replied asking me if I want to cancel? She called me and kind of frustrated as she say she rejected a few customers blah blah blah.
Anyway, she say can transfer money....
As she was scolding me, I spotted an ATM and got the cash.
But was late for 10 mins. So my session was cut short lor.

I didn't get to ask her how this cashless payment works. But she told me she encountered customers who didn't bring any cash. So do transfer payment.

They also have paynow???
Yea in my case it was paynow.
Old 24-07-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Hey bro, just checked with her and she still does nuru. Highly recommended
Yea she still does.
Actually because of the location change I thought she doesn’t but realize she does.
Old 24-07-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I went with a girl before to Chinatown to remit the amount you mentioned.
I heard recently there has been some clamp down on China side. They are questioning on the sources of funds and it’s getting harder to remit funds back unlike in the past. Not sure why.
Some MLs have had their accounts locked in China.
Old 24-07-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Ok thanks.

It is rare occurence. Because I was banging on that nearby mall having my bank's ATM. But was shock when the counter staff told me don't have.

Should have withdrawn when I was at the MRT and there were 2.

I always use cash. Easier for everyone.
Lol don’t know is it the same mall I have in mind.
Recently I went to a nearby mall, new one some more, then they tell me they don’t have ATM but coming soon I’m like wtf
Old 24-07-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Benrazer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/qian-xi-massage/ Anybody manage try this girl yet?I got tried msg her but she like very reluctant to work like that.infact she aeroplane me today.Was just too curious 100/90min and commando her but in end no avail as she kept dodging like that.Wonder what she is even here for 😂
Old 24-07-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 775 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4064 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yea she still does.
Actually because of the location change I thought she doesn’t but realize she does.
No longer at Mt Sensual?
Old 24-07-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Wow, this same girl who has RTM China for a long time liao actually sent me a screenshot of this earlier today. So 巧
wah your girl miss you so much hinting you to go find her
Old 24-07-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I heard recently there has been some clamp down on China side. They are questioning on the sources of funds and it’s getting harder to remit funds back unlike in the past. Not sure why.
Some MLs have had their accounts locked in China.
They tying down money laundering activities I guess. Also, Paypal when you have suddenly big transactions (regardless biz or individual) they can freeze your account also. When dropshipping was popular, a lot of paypal accts got freezed due to that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1