The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old Today, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 2
Womanayzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWomanayzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWomanayzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWomanayzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWomanayzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nadear from Lust365

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthr...ghlight=nadear

Okt: swift transaction
Damage: 120/45/1

Looks: 10
Body: 10
Boobs: 10

Services:
Frenching: 9 allowed with tongue fighting plus lips and tongue suctions

Bbbj: 9 she is one gifted one in sucking. She did is very well and passionately hungry

Fj: 9.5 seeing her riding me is like heaven. Goddess riding my cock was such a pleasant view. Her boobs was perfectly bouncing in front of me. Can't resist to squeeze them. Doggy is a good position with her too, sewing silhouette of bed sexy body is such turn on. She can take deep thrustings and power bonking. Solid bonk with Nadear

GFE: 9 assisted me from start till end.
Old Today, 01:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
tea123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Barbie Xfac

Barbie is hard working and willing to please. Her passion is cosplay and luckly me she had brought in many outfits. Greeted me in angelic white outfit which looked pretty to my liking.

Great service (GFE and PSE) frm her. She satisfied my needs, looks at you while blowing and often time teasing me by tapping my dick on her lips begging me to cum on her. Such a morale boost for me and likely considering rtf her in future.

Old Today, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 8
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentleboy View Post
Hello bros. I see some of the threads the post have special +100 is meam what? What kind of special?
Play safe bro. Not worth the risks
Old Today, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 11
Eric Kwek is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEric Kwek is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Natty from SYTlover88

Look: she is a looker. Long hair with the innocent ah Lian CFM alluring look. She welcome me wearing a nice sunny smile.

Body: slight dark and mix with fair complexion. Petite with tattoo and super slim and small body, meaty and perky ass.

Boobs: small and quite a handful to grab, nice and soft, looks very nice on her figure. lick and suck her sensitive nipsple

Frenching: we french like long lost couple, having tongue war. DFK, nibbled my lips and tongue, I reciprocated.

Pussy: clean shaven and gave her a full painting and super reactive to paint. The reactions are those of a girl enjoying it

BBBJ: She suck me like a pro as she took my full shaft into her throat and was able to hold it there. Seeing that she was take it, we switched to a standing BBBJ and let me deepthroar me for a good 10 minutes

FJ: Pound her slow and deep stroke, then change to cg and grind me and up down motion. Watching her horny face and listen to her moans make me cannot tahan, took over in doggy and gave her a full speed thrusting

GFE: use her heart and love to serve you. No commerial feel and like a gf waiting for you to fuck her.

Thanks bro SYTlover88
Old Today, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 2
Brojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud ofBrojoms has much to be proud of

Fr for Kylie from Silkstockings
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthr...ighlight=kylie

Looks : 9/10 prettier in real life. Like jap babe

Boobs : 8.5/10 b cuppers

Bbbj : 9/10 suctions were very ON. Not a single second she got bored with my cock. She knows how to make a man satisfied definitely

Catbath 9.5/10 super sensual. She did my request telling her make it real slow and licked my nips

FJ: 9/10 she is a hottie. Like my chilli sauce on my pizza. She is wild and has some extra hip grinding/moves in both CG and REVERSE. Ended up in missionary. COB. Special service is damn shiook

Rtf is definitely a yes
Old Today, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 2
BillyKia is a name known to allBillyKia is a name known to allBillyKia is a name known to allBillyKia is a name known to allBillyKia is a name known to allBillyKia is a name known to all

Anny from flirtygirls
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=1003287

Took a slot this morning. Location near my office and easy parking. This time round big room with personal washroom.

Anny looks mid twenty and her look will grow on you. She has one kind of womanly look. Definitely won't reject.

Service wise was good and she very accomodative. 1 thing to highlight her blowjob suction was strong and deepthroat offered at times. Told her to lay sideway and facefuck her till i cum in her mouth.

Massage inbetween session and real solid not those piano type

We only did missionary cause her massage very relaxing. Told her I'm tired and she initate to continue blows for me till i cum.

Anny not a time watcher and good attitude. Willing to please me well and definitely will return for her soon. Just nice she is near my office 😂

Old Today, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
freezeice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Solid service from Natalie from SS

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t...hlight=natelie

Looks: 9/10 cute and innocent yet lusty and seductive.

Body: 9/10 slim and well toned body. Maintained a good figure. Natural and soft neh neh.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 Sensual and good built up

Fj: 9/10 innocent but she is nothing innocent in bed. She is accommodating and also will please you gao gao. Damn good and service oriented. Had a very good session with her.

Gfe: 9/10 good attitude and polite.
Old Today, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 8
milopeng16 is one of the Best!milopeng16 is one of the Best!milopeng16 is one of the Best!milopeng16 is one of the Best!

Ebi has the perfect 'girl nextdoor' look. Look the same in the advert. Long hair and she is surely not young but has that mysterious kind of beauty.

She is light weight and sure easy to be carry. Consider petite to me body was nice and curvy with fair smooth skin. The ass was seductive and those that can give birth a lot type. Boobs was just the right size for me. Nice shape with no sign of saggy, allow me to lick and suck all i want.

I stripped on top of her slowly and began my onslaught starting with dfk. She's the obedient type, will let me do what I want with no complaints, lick and suck my lips in response as I went south to suck on her boobs she would moan and lick my ears. Went further south to her shaven pussy which gets wet with a bit of tongue stimulation her body writhing and her hands would move to rummage my hair, the closer to orgasm the more she messes with hair. When she reach orgasm, she will try to push my head instinctively which I persevered and made her even higher.

Moved to main event inserted my hard tool inside her wet pussy in missionary and she would grab my butt to make me go hard and fast, what a horny kitty. Instead I would torture her by going slow and pop out and pop in my dick making her go crazy. She's also quite flexible, would bend her legs like she's sitting cross legged while I pumped her, no idea why she like this pose lol

We alternate between fucking and painting /blowing me after a few rounds I lied down for her to give me a blowjob, she would slowly devour my dick while looking at me, no DT though and didn't make her face fuck me. We then continued in cowgirl, more of the grinding type so I took control made her hug me and went turbo mode up into her which she enjoy. Switched back in missionary went really hard felt the bed spring was working hard as I pumped down into her and her body was flying off the bed with each pump until we both finished and remained stuck together for a few minutes in that position. Looked at the clock and realised we've spent one hour fucking.

Went to shower together in the small cubicle simulate some fucking action in the shower which we both had a laugh after which with a serious I told her I want a 2nd shot, she smiled and agreed. So we continued for another 20 mins to milk out whatever remains in my scrotum.

I enjoy her company and left the place a happy man.All cum empty feel so light and shiok. GFE was strong and gao gao.
Old Today, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 7
Plusvisilk is one of the Best!Plusvisilk is one of the Best!Plusvisilk is one of the Best!

Sasa from galaxy
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.ph...583&highlight=

Location 8/10 lucky not crowded and ample parking. Room still acceptable

Look 8.5/10 Slutty and vixen. Housewife next door seeking for sex face. Late twenties and beautiful

Body 8/10 Meat at the right places and her perky ass with sufficient meat that seduce me the most. Natural boobs with sensitive nips

Bbbj 10/10 I literally just relax and let a suck cock machine service my lil bro. SOLID!! I just release out my stress and cum in her mouth.

Fj 9/10 Had a few positions cause my 2nd shot need some time and she is very patience and nice, accomodate with my request and no attitude given.

Overall i woudl grade her 8.5/10 for whole session. Satisfied with this gem 👍

Old Today, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 7
HumanIcy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHumanIcy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Eliza from 7 heaven
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=1003365

She's a good girl that you will have to sayang her .. everything is good.. boobs just nice to press. Fj pussy is tight ,first slot less than 10 min I shoot liao. Bbbj song. Bottom line she's a great fuck notheless. Thanks bro 7 heaven for the session. Looking to RTF her before she go back. ✌️✌️✌️
Old Today, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Kamuri is one of the Best!Kamuri is one of the Best!Kamuri is one of the Best!

Short FR for Eliza of 7H from my bonk on Friday afternoon.

OKT : 10/10 Quick and easy arrangements when I booked a slot for Eliza an hour before

Lady Looks : 9/10 Looks like 90% of her pics. Youngish early 20s.

Body : 10/10 Young lithe and very smooth skin with a small tat on her shoulder as mentioned by another bro in his FR.

Boobs : 20/10 small B with nice pointy nips for suckling.. and I tasted the sweetness of her nectar when I sucked a little harder and most amazingly, she was lactating.. and when i squeezed them both gently, even though palm sized, i had her milk sprayed on my chest when she was riding cowgirl.

Pussy : 10/10 shaved young abalone ready for painting. No smell and was flowing wet with no need for KY.

BBBJ : 10/10 innocent slurps and her braces were no obstacle, cannot feel them as she was gentle.

Massage : 0/10 she offered, but I declined and was eager to have those boobs spray the milk on me. She should be able to offer a good rub as she says she worked in a massage shop in Thailand.

FJ : 11/10 Beautiful young body on CG first where I had the exceptional sensation of milk spray when squeezed...over my chest (she did mentioned that it kind of hurts her when I did that) so I stopped and continued with the deed. Finished in doggy after mish. All with her soft and alluring moans. My advice is to be gentle with her as her boobs and nips are now super-sensitive.

RTF : absolutely..
Old Today, 03:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 5
uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!uncommonname is one of the Best!

Molly from Gx

Been scrolling and aiming her for quite a number of days. Text okt and try my luck to get a slot. Thanks okt for the swift replies and smooth arrangement.

Molly indeed look same as photo advertised. Gave me the real girlfriend feeling and never leave me having doubts. Tried her best to speak well english and told me about her life story. She is really a strong lady. 1 person support her whole family.

Service wise really up to my expectations and she take every step serving me with care and love. The most important part is her blowjob she will look into my eye and hand keep tickling my nips. I told her i will shoot in her mouth she just look at me and carry on blows my cock till i unload in her mouth.

After a solid massage from her she went down and carry on blows my cock till i stand again. Pump her in various positions. Her moan real stereo and genuine. Took out my cock and unload my cum on her body. She dont give me the yucky face and smile at me and ask me can go for 1 more time?!? I really stunt! Really amazedby her service👍

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.ph...349&highlight=
Old Today, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 5
rockershard466 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockershard466 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockershard466 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockershard466 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrockershard466 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Alice from FG
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=1003567

saw alice on sbf and i texted okt and was told she was at east area, just nice that i was at east area, so book her for 60min session. the place was discreet apartment and come with a clean cosy room, not those room like what we used to called "paopao geng" rate i would give 9/10 for this room..

Action start when she lock the door and she started to strip me and gave me a big towel and we went to shower together and during halfway of the shower she started to give me a bbbj and look at me and smile at me.. after we wipe ourself up, we went into the bedroom and started our flim haha..

she started to lick and suck my nipple till my belly button and go for my litttle small brother, and she suck and lick it till like she is eating an ice cream like a small kid and she flip back and her butt was on my face and singalling me for 69.... pussy got no smell and was well clean shaved..

after the long 69 and bbbj and she came up and we did french kissing and she was on top on me and she cowgirl me, her moan was soft and nice... after we flip over and done a few position and she also like it...and when she saw i was about going to CUM she quickly caps off and bbbj me again till i blast all my CUM inside her mouth and she use her warm tounge and lick and suck it till dry... her mouth is just like a vacumm cleaner..

really 100% EXPRIENCE.. will rtf her in this 2 days time...

what i said some moght not believe, but bro after you tried and you will know bro.. but still the same word... "CHEMISTRY"
Old Today, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
poseursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR Maxim OneSiam

Looks: identical to her photo posing in “doggy”, but expect usual thai tan

Body: petite, thin figure. Small Boobs.

Action:, bbbj super awesome, tried hard to hold it in. GFE B+

Bonus: converse a little mandarin
Old Today, 04:02 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Candice from Lover's Fortress

Look: very similar to her photos, no switch and baits, long hair and look young with the beautiful and sassy feel

Boobs: deep drain, soft and natural B cup boobs with no sign of saggy, nice fit to her body and just nice for me to play with.

Body: normal height about 1.6++, has back tattoo with nice slim and tight curvy figure as well as a right proportion kind of meaty ass. Smooth skin but more to yellowish colour.

Frenching: never reject and she was quite good with it as we both kissed and french demurely and passionately.

BBBJ: Likes to lick and suck my balls, no teething effect. Good suction and slurpy effect, plenty of eye contact. Moves up and down the shaft to lick my balls. Powerful deepthroat too.

Pussy: clean shaven with no smell. She would spread her pussy to let you paint, her pussy gets wet easily and when she climax, she will jerk her body, what a sight clean shaven with no smell.

FJ: Capped on and I started with missionary then switch to doggie. I took control and her hole was super tight and small. Wild and responsive. Her expressive facial expressions and her moans was awesome. I bonk her hard, deep and with different speed control till I exploded.

GFE: lot of cuddles throughout. She gave me awesome gfe. Give me nice feeling with good connection and chemistry.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1